All member reviews for Tony Hawk's Underground

Adult Written bySt_JimMy911 April 9, 2008
Kid, 11 years old July 18, 2014

Little blood

Some blood on the ground, some swearing. But it is a good game.
Kid, 9 years old October 3, 2011

TOO MUCH Sexual Content

My friend Donald helped me beat the game. First of all, their is blood but you can turn it off. You can also bail tricks and fall. Their is some cussing here and there such as d--n, h--l, crap, a-- , b-----d and s--t but they don't pop up as much as you would expect. Their is 2 scenes where the characters get drunk. The sexual content is a BIG issue. There is a strip club that you can go in and see partialy dressed girls pole dancing and men "checking them out" also their is a car rocking back and forth and if you grind onit you can hear a girl moan. Other than that it is a great game!!!
Teen, 16 years old Written byKilroy Chai June 10, 2011

14+

Honestly? A little violent and a few drug references. Nothing amazingly explicit.
Kid, 12 years old May 31, 2011

its a cool game

I played this game when I was 7, or 8. it is a fun game. just becuse there is a little blood dose not mean its the worst game in the world
Kid, 11 years old April 27, 2011

Perfect for kids my age at 11

The main player is a good role model because he/she never gives in. There is one swear and one cutscene where Eric (the protagonist's rival) is drunk.
Kid, 9 years old December 12, 2010

On for 9+

I am a 9 years old and I play it. There is some bad language and blood. As long as she/he does n't do it in the real world its ok. I play alot of Tony Hawk games myself. It's a fun game to play!
Teen, 17 years old Written byGO CUBS GO November 24, 2010

best tony hawk game

This one got me into skateboarding games. I played this game for probably 30 hours. It is a ok game for kids but there are swear words and skaters are not the best role models.
Kid, 11 years old August 12, 2010

good game. nothing to worry about. a little blood but you can take blood off in the option screen. the only thing bad thing is the strip club but they block off sexual parts with a black line. anyway i've seen alot of that crap for a kid and alot of kids know.
Kid, 11 years old July 18, 2009

This game is great but they swear a lot and theres a strip club in it
Teen, 16 years old Written bymikee990 April 9, 2008

13+ definitely

This game is very hard. There's no violence except for when a guy pushes another man down, and if you biff the ride blood shoots everywere.
Adult Written bymarypat April 9, 2008

Not the same Tony Hawk I'm used to

My 8 year old has enjoyed previous Tony Hawk games, so I was surprised when I walked into his room to see lots of scantily dressed girls/women on the screen. Parents should know that there are lots of gyrating, barely clothed females throughout the game with no purpose other than decoration. It is offensive and unnecessary. It's rated T for a reason, this being one of them. Parents, be forewarned, it's not the same Tony Hawk you're used to.
Adult Written byForknose April 9, 2008

THE GREATEST THPS GAME EVER

This game is undeniably the game of 2003. The system improved. The creat-a-skater can look a lot more like you, nice punk and rock in the soundtrack, just great. This is the best party game ever. The one downside for girls is that if you make a girl, some of the stuff is a little odd. For example( in the Moscow level): Man asks "Do you like Russian women," your chick answers "Yea sure! But I need to get home." I thought it was hilarious (well I am a week from being 15 and a guy). Oh well, you'll probably crack up with your imaginary gf too if you are a guy like me.
Adult Written bylundyhedg April 9, 2008

Teen, 17 years old Written byhenry_415_2004 April 9, 2008

Adult Written byfranco415 April 9, 2008

Extreme

Tony Hawk Underground is the most extreme game that was ever made because it added more controls and combos than people thought could ever be done. Also they added more characters and more extraordinary levels that anyone would enjoy.
Adult Written bymike600 April 9, 2008

Very excellent game

Very excellent game to play, lots of fun. The last level is practically unbeatable, but oh well. Skimpy clothing for girls. Lots of language. Violence between men.
Teen, 16 years old Written byDanny_Phantom_Rocks April 9, 2008

well...

I've got to agree with the adults on this one. Yes, the gameplay is improved but there shouldn't be hookers and stuff.
Teen, 13 years old Written byCSM Screen Name... April 9, 2008

Pretty fun untill I beat the game in 3 weeks.

I like xtreme sports like skatebourding and such. I think the editers did a great job of the realistic art and the sharp image. I like the game, but for other kids I'll warn you of the violence, and gore. I also liked the little movies that come every once, and a while.
Adult Written byus5boers April 9, 2008

Warning:

I was a bit upset to findout that one of the missions took the player inside a strip club! Not appropriate for any audience especially Teens!