All member reviews for Toontown Online

Kid, 9 years old November 24, 2010

i love this game it's the best
Kid, 9 years old September 17, 2010

Totally awesome.

super awesome!! I used to play it all the time for two months when I was a member, but 9 bucks a month? Rip off when you're comparing it to Runescape. I know the first month is 5 bucks, but c'mon! and some people are like You're an grASS to some people and they say hex instead of sex and stuff. STILL THE BEST if you ignore 'em.
Teen, 14 years old Written byNickBoysRock15 November 30, 2009

Fun

Fun and easy too play and. Love to play
Teen, 15 years old Written bymatttbell March 6, 2011

In specific areas of the game people find ways to break chat limits, & say some pretty nasty things... I've experienced this a LOT on the game & even though disney will ban these characters It's easy to make a new account. Also there are "Hackers" on the game who can delete your account. I've even ran into a few people asking for your account, & pretending to be children.
Teen, 13 years old Written byAnnaaBellee February 17, 2011

Game on for all!

Oh come on, commonsense! Any kid can play this game! My 4 and 7-year-old neighbors both play, and they started at 3 and 6. They love it, understand it, and it's fun for them to play. I also play. I've played since 2003, and the game is constantly changing! Infact, I'm playing right now, in the middle of some of the new Mover & Shaker Field Offices! Game on!
Kid, 10 years old May 7, 2011

I'VE BEEN PLAYING SINCE I WAS THREE!!!!!!!!!!!

Great! The mayor is a great role model since he is optomistic. The game is easy, all you need is arrow keys and you're set. The game informs you that you must be nice to other players, or there is consiquences. The only problem is logging out is slow and hard and buggy
Teen, 13 years old Written byferret lover April 25, 2011

This is the only virtual world i play on, since many virtual worlds are not safe safe. My name is queen wacky I am a tall brown girl dog and i wear a pink flower top with a denim skirt, my laugh points are twenty three. I would really would like meet any of your toons on toontown. p.s. i am use usually on Fridays and Saturdays on the server giggly bay. ;)
Kid, 10 years old September 13, 2009

all ages

i love this game! i have 67 laff points. and my toons name is WACKO. Rock on!
Kid, 11 years old July 20, 2009

Fun, but....

Toontown is a great, fun, and educational game. It has very easy gameplay and it's funny when cogs blow up. When I first learned it was an MMORPG site, I thought, oh no, a bad killing game, but this is good for kids. The only thing you should be concerned about is that it makes your computer REALLY slow, it can be a time eater, and when your in a cog building or something, you can't get out of it. But, all together, Toontown is a awesome site for kids.
Teen, 15 years old Written byPeanutthetoon March 8, 2011

Toontown

I've been a Toontown player since 2007, and I have a few experienced toons, my best is a 100+. I think Toontown is a fantastic game, because it teaches teamwork and friendship. It also has a very complex strategy, and requires team play for success. It is a safe environment for younger kids, and is simple to learn and play. The only downs of this game are that some players have found ways to say inappropriate things, using words and capitalizing letters that they want in that word. However, these toons will be banned, but it is easy to make another account. Another risk is hackers, Disney really needs to step up security for hackers. They can get into your account and delete toons, etc. A good way to stay away from foulmouth toons and hackers is to stay away from the district "Toon Valley," as that is where a lot of people gather and where most of the language and hacking takes place. A simple way to avoid stranger danger is to disable or not turn on Speedchat Plus, which enables toons to talk to each other, with of course a filter. There are helpful tutorials for new players and it is extremely fun and entertaining for the whole family! The Toontown staff is friendly and helpful, and they put positive messages about happiness inside the game. It's a great game with a huge amount of things to experience.
Kid, 8 years old August 17, 2011

hackers and behavyer

not too violent but the robot things can be kinda scarey for 234 year olds mabe i almost got hacked from frecelslam the brown mouse watch out when i saw him someone said hacker hacker i ran away and reported him five times and i never saw him again then one day i did i almost got hacked again then good thing the people from dizeney where there and gave a note too the hq or somthing like that im 8 and i love this site there is some girlfriend and boyfriend talk but not many things too worry about
Kid, 10 years old February 5, 2011

Great For All Ages! Love It!

Toontown is a GREAT, ADDICTIVE game that everyone should enjoy at a time. I really have no concerns for anything 'bad' to happen on ToonTown, except maybe terrible Cog invasions!
Kid, 9 years old September 2, 2011

Wow, Is this game like made for fun?

Wow, let me tell you how in love I am with this game! I have been playing for 6 months and let me tell you, the 10 bucks a month is totally worth it! I thoroughly enjoy it and I would play 10 hours a day if I could. You can find me on ToonTown in the following districts: Nutty Summit Nutty River You will more likely find me in The Brrrgh than TTC and Donalds Dock. I am a blue duck and my name on ToonTown is Daniel. I have 54 laff.
Teen, 13 years old Written byMiloub April 24, 2011

Perfect for anyone.

This is a perfect website for children, It lets kids interact with others, defeat very funny robots, Get a Pet doodle, And do toontasks, buy clothes , And fight BP! Safety is no problem what so ever, your not allowed to say curse words either! You can also buy clothes for free by doing toontasks, no money hungries! And buy a Pet Doodle, and train it to help you in battle and feed it or scratch it! Fun, and interesting.
Kid, 12 years old April 17, 2011

love it
Teen, 13 years old Written byforeverandalwayslove September 23, 2011

This review is in bad need of an update...

Kid, 10 years old November 2, 2011

lots of fun

well i love toontown it's the best to me. but you have dates, get married, have kids, and when you get into the busy districs, people will start cursing and theres easy ways throw the filters.... it's for seven and over for sure, but if you like dating and geting married having kids, it's fun. :) it is additive, and it cost 9.95 a month. i love toontown. but some people dont. but i started when i was four.
Teen, 17 years old Written byriayah July 17, 2010

Kid, 10 years old November 27, 2011

ToonTown is one of the best Games there are!

I love this game! Fantastico! Watch out cogs, me and my pals are going to squirt you to destruction! :) If you are from the age of 3 to 5 it is nice to have an adult with you to help blast some of the cogs!
Teen, 15 years old Written bypizzaness April 12, 2012

Good game but alot of safety issues

I have played this game for years and it is FUN! ( for a while ) Ok so lets get to the negatives of the game. First of all violence is NOT A ISSUE yea sure you drop safes and boats and throw pies at robots but come on that is not violent. But consumerism, language, sex, drugs, and safety is. Many people on the game go to toon valley and host things such as dating shows, ( ds ) s*x parties, ( ex parties ) clans, ( they are like groups ) hotels, game shows, ( gm ) and music videos. The dating shows and s*x parties are just horrible for younger kids. There are WAY too many hackers they ruin the game. TROLLS ( someone who is annoying and lies to get false answers ) ARE A ISSUE ALSO a troll tricked me into giving him my account when I was younger. ( I got it back ) A ton of spammers way too many! Disney is very very strict and ANNOYING the game NEVER UPDATES. The last big update was in 2008 its been four years! The membership costs about 10 dollars a month which is a lot for some families. People can easily slip by the chat filters very easy and yes disney will ban you for the stupidest reasons and not for the bad stuff you do. I got banned for saying rap and I was talking about music because I spelled rap wrong at first so I said it again and I was banned the next morning. Very frustrating community also they almost never help you EVER. The security in the game is so easy to slip past its as easy as pie! ( no pun intended ) Its one of the easiest less monitored games out there instead of doing something about it disney just added a filter! I mean seriously it may not sound bad but it does not show what you say half the time! I mean come on limited dictionary was bad enough now there is a filter? Disney does NOT take care of this marvelous game they abuse it just abuse it. They never update it never take care of the problems the support staff is horrible and every time you ask them something you get a retarded answer. They treat you like five year old's if you ask about the game or recommend stuff. When it first came out it was COOL! The best game for kids you could find nobody could say anything bad and disney was less strict. Now its insane what goes on in toon valley! ( the gathering place of toons and hackers and clans disney does not promote this activity but they do not stop it ) If you just fight the cogs though and play the game with nice people you wont run into these problems a great game for all ages if you do it right. Oh yeah one more problem DRUGS. People talk about drinking, weed, smoking, crack, and a lot of other things that involve drugs and breaking the law. My old friend on there said she got in jail cause her and her ex boyfriend were caught drinking in real life. That was insane I just reported her even though it does no good to report someone as disney just ignores it. Make sure your child is careful and monitor what they do and say and you are alright.