All member reviews for Toontown Online

The first MMORG for kids, and it's a blast.

Kid, 9 years old July 6, 2010

Parent of a 7 and 15 year old Written byhydfhv April 2, 2010

its theb best
Kid, 9 years old April 9, 2008

Kid, 11 years old October 18, 2012

LEARNING

It's the TOON BEHAVIOR, not the cogs themselves.

The cogs may make you go sad, but that's no big deal. Disconnetions, greening, and swearing are the 3 main problems I've seen. In Toon Valley, TTC there are two white dogs: Elite Spike and Clyde. Watch out, they spam and make fun of you. Clyde called my toon a rat! In the SBHQ lobby toons 15 laff trap toons in the elevator. And if so, you might get dc'd and lose all you progress. :(
Kid, 10 years old June 16, 2012

Best game ever

this game rocks im 100 laff points and you can go around and get tasks and can give you a brighter future
Kid, 10 years old December 7, 2011

Pretty good...

well, I used to play when I was 7-10, and I had a subsrciption, but it is to addictive! When I started playing, I told my cousin about it because we like to play MMOs together, but in some time, he was really addicted. When ever I used to go to his house, we would play outside. Then, everytime I came over, he'd allways say "lets play Toontown!" Now I feel bad for telling him because he's always online.
Kid, 12 years old July 23, 2011

Awesome game! Love it!

This is the best online game I have ever played. The only violence in this game is robots being run over by trains, getting blown by dynamite, having weights, safes, pianos, and boats falling on them, and falling over marbles and banana peels. The chat isn't quite an issue. You can choose to activate safe chat or typing chat. Even safe chat I don't find very safe, when you can say stuff like "Ha ha!" "You stink!" "Please go away!" "I'm SO scared!" "Don't be a sucker!". The chat is where you can type, but there's a dictionary. You cannot type numbers or bad words or anything like that. If you say a bad word or numbers, it will come up as animal sounds to the other people (example: bear = growl, dog = woof, pig = oink). Saying bad words can also take action on your account. Then there's true friends, which is worse. True friends are meant for pople you actually know, giving them a code. But with the chat open, people can give them codes and they can talk as free as they want (or like I said, if they say a bad word it gets action taken on their account). Other than that, this game is the bomb.
Kid, 10 years old July 7, 2011

Fun Game, Kid Friendly

This game doesn't have any blood or inappropriate content. But, I wouldn't let a younger child play without knowlege of the Keyboard and Mouse. The deal with this game is that Free Accounts can explore one area of Toontown and they can have a Estate, one Doodle, and Toontasks (quests). Free Accounts can go everywhere on streets except Cog Buildings, Cog HQs, and Field Offices. Fighting Cogs is kid friendly and I highly recommend it to anyone 4-104!
Kid, 7 years old July 14, 2010

love it
Adult Written byMKnance February 25, 2009

I played! I loved!

I played toontown online it's really cool everyone should play it even adults it keeps your minds off of bad situations and drama you can take all that frustration you have out on them robot cogs it's fun for the whole family I love it I am sure you all will love it you should play it you might run into me my name on it is Mr Brown Mouse you will find me around but everyone should play it it's fun for the whole family I give it a 17/17
Teen, 16 years old Written byyamaha8087 December 28, 2008

ToonTown Rock

ITS A GREAT GAME FOR YOUNGE KIDS TO LEARN THE EASY SENCE OF MONEY THEY CAN BE CARTOON CHARACTERS. ALSO THEY HAVE A 1WEEK TRIAL FOR KIDS TO TRY IT OUT BEFORE PAYING FOR THE REAL MEMBERSHIP...THO ITS 10.00 A MONTH AND CAN BE COSTY... ALSO THEY HAVE FIGHTING BUT ITS SOME WHAT OKAY JUST SQUIRTING FLOWER WATER AND PIES, ECTECT
Kid, 9 years old April 9, 2008

Teen, 14 years old Written bychancebest November 28, 2012

What I think

Toontown is a good interactive game for people 9 and up IMO. Anyone younger would be challenged with these tasks, which take dedication. This game hasn't made a major update since 2009 but, it doesn't mean this game isn't fun.
Kid, 10 years old October 26, 2012

TOONTOWN, THE SILLIEST TOWN EVER!

Well, i used to play this game until my computer crashed when I started Migo land, and my mom's real picky on file space, so anyway. This is an overall great game. All the people who say there's bad launguage there's not (at least thal i've ever seen). I'm a big fan. Waaaaah! Why'd i have to go?!
Kid, 10 years old June 18, 2012

LEARNING

I can't stop playing (until you reach a certain point)

This game is fun! If there were no cogs, toontown wouldn't be fun. So, be careful of going into the Toon valley district, because two white dogs named Elite Spike and Clyde who roam there harassing toons and spamming screens. And some hackers (say "hawk ours") say, "WE ARE MODE CLAN! WE ARE MODE CLAN! WE ARE MODE CLAN!" and they repeatedly use emotes that most toons do not have. Another thing is if you have a member or non member buddy and you're the opposite, bad things happen. Toons of the world, unite!
Teen, 13 years old Written byRawrShinee February 16, 2012

I LOVE IT!

I love this game and still play it. I'm 13 and I believe that this game is great for all kids. The kids who play are so nice and you don't see a single inappropriate word on it. One time, when I was a non-member, one of my friends offered to buy me a months membership! The chats are limited, so you can't misspell anything or say anything bad. The costs are a little overpriced but being a non-member is still fun. You can still get clothes with a clothing ticket and finish tasks. The graphics are great and the game itself is so much fun. Violence is turned into jokes when you fight cogs with pies and whistles. This is definitely a 6 star rating and beats Clubpenguin. BEST GAME EVER!
Kid, 11 years old February 4, 2012

Some People Break Chat Rules..

It's addicting. But still a great game. But be warned, your child may get addicted to it, and spend more time on Toontown then doing homework. Also, people can break chat rules and instead of saying a** they can say grASS. which really annoys me because they really mean things sometimes. Like for example, your a grASS HOLE!! ugh, i hate it. but other than that, I love this awesome game! My name is Bubbles, I'm a teal cat, and I am 103 laff.
Kid, 9 years old January 18, 2012

Toontown Review

This is a great game, it is good for those who like Disney and those who can't read very well, I think that this really helps.
Kid, 9 years old January 3, 2011

perfect for any kinds who play!

I love it! its perfect for my little kids! Many zany things! My daughter tiffany, SHE ENJOYS IT! its perfect! She will always keep that toon! she, she would never let go. ITS GREAT FOR KIDS!
Teen, 13 years old Written byDarkSoul1997 November 17, 2010

A PERFECT GAME FOR A CHILD

I love this game, Toontown's the prime. I would extremely recommend this to kids 6 or older. Recently, I am trying to make an uber on Toontown. Also, my twin brother plays TOontown too.