All member reviews for Toontown Online

The first MMORG for kids, and it's a blast.

Kid, 10 years old November 1, 2012

TOONTOWN IS TOONS IN A TOWN LOL

Its fine because its cartoons plus I believe it is a fine game indeed
Kid, 10 years old October 26, 2012

TOONTOWN, THE SILLIEST TOWN EVER!

Well, i used to play this game until my computer crashed when I started Migo land, and my mom's real picky on file space, so anyway. This is an overall great game. All the people who say there's bad launguage there's not (at least thal i've ever seen). I'm a big fan. Waaaaah! Why'd i have to go?!
Kid, 11 years old October 18, 2012

It's the TOON BEHAVIOR, not the cogs themselves.

The cogs may make you go sad, but that's no big deal. Disconnetions, greening, and swearing are the 3 main problems I've seen. In Toon Valley, TTC there are two white dogs: Elite Spike and Clyde. Watch out, they spam and make fun of you. Clyde called my toon a rat! In the SBHQ lobby toons 15 laff trap toons in the elevator. And if so, you might get dc'd and lose all you progress. :(
Parent Written byEden300 September 19, 2012

TOONTOWN STINKS

Toontown is fun at first. Ive been a member over 8 yrs but there are many problems. The main one is with hackers who steal accts, disconnect u, do all kinds of glitches & cheat. My toon still isn't maxed & I'm meeting toons daily now who cheated to max their toons and even tell me about it! 137 is max; my toon has been 134 for almost a yr. & I play all the time It's extremely difficult to max your toon, but the cheaters do it all the time - so unfair. 8 ys x $80= $640 spent!!! Look at racing for example. Look at the all time high scoreboards ALL ARE THE CHEATERS If you try and race (I did yesterday) a cheater came on and did a glitch on me so I lost. And I have to win 400 races to meet the racing requirement!!!! I have reported all this to tt more than once but they ignore you. TT has no ph number you can call btw - they dont care about u at all just ur $$$. It really stinks for a Disney company, no quality or attention that u would expect really says alot about Disney as a co.Oh & bad toons say FILTHY things on tt very very bad things using the "approved words" (like I wanna rake u)
Teen, 13 years old Written byThe Expert on Good August 16, 2012

Great, innocent game

This game is a very fun game that is great for young children. Even I like to play this game as a teenager! The only thing you need to pay is 9.95$ a month for a subscription, but that's not that bad when your kid learns to cooperate and work with others!
Kid, 11 years old July 28, 2012

Its Ok....

There is a lot of hackers and stuff its not really a safe website anymore make sure your kid can handle dirty things
Kid, 11 years old June 29, 2012

awesome and kid friendly game!

well... this is a good game i am 11 and i play it... you might be thinking hes too old to play! well i love this game and i think it kinda helps learning so yea... but its a good game! and there is NOTHING bad about this
Kid, 10 years old June 18, 2012

I can't stop playing (until you reach a certain point)

This game is fun! If there were no cogs, toontown wouldn't be fun. So, be careful of going into the Toon valley district, because two white dogs named Elite Spike and Clyde who roam there harassing toons and spamming screens. And some hackers (say "hawk ours") say, "WE ARE MODE CLAN! WE ARE MODE CLAN! WE ARE MODE CLAN!" and they repeatedly use emotes that most toons do not have. Another thing is if you have a member or non member buddy and you're the opposite, bad things happen. Toons of the world, unite!
Kid, 10 years old June 16, 2012

Best game ever

this game rocks im 100 laff points and you can go around and get tasks and can give you a brighter future
Kid, 10 years old May 29, 2012

Nothing bad about this.

I played this game when I was younger, it was a blast. They always came up with new things! There are some bullies if you can talk, but I can deal with them. I make friends alot and not just by random friend requests but by socializing. Maybe it feels like love but you can't say anthing sexual on here because of a filter. After a while though it gets boring. I don;t know if it's because im too old for it or not. Overall, A BLAST!
Teen, 16 years old Written byRosebud95 March 11, 2012

Fun, fun, fun

I like this game.
Kid, 10 years old February 20, 2012

Absolutely Fun! If you monitor...

@Miranda... and Other Families.. This game is AWESOME! There is soooo Much 2 do! The only, "Violence" is when you're fighting COGS.(What's violent about that?) What are kids going 2 do? Go out and throw a Cream Pie at someone and say, "Toons of the World Unite?!" NO. Let your kids play there is NOTHING wrong with this game. The only problem I have is membership. I don't have it.. So. You are only really active in one "Neighborhood" (Areas where popular Disney Characters live and different Cogs Reside) Basics: You have a toon who is your Avatar. (You can make up to 6 with memberships, and you have more animals to choose from). You have a Laff Meter (Determines your "Level"). Your mission is to keep the Cogs (SellBots,Cashbots,BossBots,LawBots) They are so fun to beat with friends. You use gags you buy with Jelly Beans (Site Currency) that can be earned by fishing and turning in the fish, playing ToonTasks, Saving in your bank, and playing Trolley Games. Different Types of Gags: Sound, Squirt, Throw, Toonup , Lure , Drop. You have different leveled Cogs to beat. The higher levels are fun 2 beat with friends! There are Cog Bosses (Order of Importance) : C.E.O. , Chief Justice , C.F.O. , V.P. ToonTasks: ToonTasks are the "Missions" of ToonTown. You complete them and go to the Toon HQ Nearest to you. Once again, if you are NOT a member, the only Toon HQ you can access is the one in ToonTown Central. You can find ToonTasks just about... ANYWHERE! Cog Buildings: Most cog Buildings are in different "Member Only" NeighboorHoods. (Non Members are still allowed in these Neighboorhoods, but cannot do much). They are Gray and depressing. You can access the building with other toons, Defeat the cogs, and when the building transforms back into a colorful, toon building, you walk inside. There is an imprint in the wall of the building. your picture will go in there along with your toon name showing you have saved that toon building until it is possessed again. Clothing: Non-Member Toons can still purchase clothing with "Clothing Tickets". These can only be earned by completing ToonTasks with the Reward "Clothing ticket". Encrypted Code Toons Words: DS= Dating Show Do!Me= we all know what this is.... Noob= A low level non player, person who does not know how to play toon town or is annoying on= #1 too=#2 tree=#3 for=#4 hive=#5 fix, or ix=#6 P.S.- Toontown can become very addictive... XD Overall Point- Toontown is a good game, just watch what your children do please!?
Teen, 13 years old Written byRawrShinee February 16, 2012

I LOVE IT!

I love this game and still play it. I'm 13 and I believe that this game is great for all kids. The kids who play are so nice and you don't see a single inappropriate word on it. One time, when I was a non-member, one of my friends offered to buy me a months membership! The chats are limited, so you can't misspell anything or say anything bad. The costs are a little overpriced but being a non-member is still fun. You can still get clothes with a clothing ticket and finish tasks. The graphics are great and the game itself is so much fun. Violence is turned into jokes when you fight cogs with pies and whistles. This is definitely a 6 star rating and beats Clubpenguin. BEST GAME EVER!
Kid, 11 years old February 4, 2012

Some People Break Chat Rules..

It's addicting. But still a great game. But be warned, your child may get addicted to it, and spend more time on Toontown then doing homework. Also, people can break chat rules and instead of saying a** they can say grASS. which really annoys me because they really mean things sometimes. Like for example, your a grASS HOLE!! ugh, i hate it. but other than that, I love this awesome game! My name is Bubbles, I'm a teal cat, and I am 103 laff.
Kid, 9 years old January 18, 2012

Toontown Review

This is a great game, it is good for those who like Disney and those who can't read very well, I think that this really helps.
Kid, 10 years old December 27, 2011

Three words :BEST GAME EVER!!!

Honestly i've been playing since it opened when I was like 3 or 4, but it is THE BEST GAME EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love this game so much.Not really much of a review, it is awsome!!!!
Kid, 10 years old December 7, 2011

Pretty good...

well, I used to play when I was 7-10, and I had a subsrciption, but it is to addictive! When I started playing, I told my cousin about it because we like to play MMOs together, but in some time, he was really addicted. When ever I used to go to his house, we would play outside. Then, everytime I came over, he'd allways say "lets play Toontown!" Now I feel bad for telling him because he's always online.
Kid, 10 years old November 27, 2011

ToonTown is one of the best Games there are!

I love this game! Fantastico! Watch out cogs, me and my pals are going to squirt you to destruction! :) If you are from the age of 3 to 5 it is nice to have an adult with you to help blast some of the cogs!
Kid, 12 years old November 25, 2011

Toontown has some money and chat issues, but a hidden political message.

This program is fun to play. But it does have some issues. First of all, the money problems. In order to experience all of toontown, you have to buy membership- either online, or through cards at stores. Once, after myine expired, someone insulted me! For not being a member! Issue number 2 is the chat system. Unlike club penguin, words can slip through. Some of the things you can say are: Nice but, nice buns, nuts, cure app, and other words. Some people capitalize certain letters to spell bad words. But, there is one cool thing about toontown. There is political humor and messages about the modern world. Cogs, the games main enemies, have names like: Cold caller, telemarketer, penny pincher, bottom feeder , and Yesman. They use political attacks, such as "bounce check", "Red tape", "Synergy", and "Market crash". It sure does state a message. But aside from that, this game can cause problems, both financial and virtual.
Kid, 10 years old November 2, 2011

lots of fun

well i love toontown it's the best to me. but you have dates, get married, have kids, and when you get into the busy districs, people will start cursing and theres easy ways throw the filters.... it's for seven and over for sure, but if you like dating and geting married having kids, it's fun. :) it is additive, and it cost 9.95 a month. i love toontown. but some people dont. but i started when i was four.