All member reviews for Toontown Online

The first MMORG for kids, and it's a blast.

Teen, 16 years old Written byRosebud95 March 11, 2012

Fun, fun, fun

I like this game.
Kid, 10 years old February 20, 2012

Absolutely Fun! If you monitor...

@Miranda... and Other Families.. This game is AWESOME! There is soooo Much 2 do! The only, "Violence" is when you're fighting COGS.(What's violent about that?) What are kids going 2 do? Go out and throw a Cream Pie at someone and say, "Toons of the World Unite?!" NO. Let your kids play there is NOTHING wrong with this game. The only problem I have is membership. I don't have it.. So. You are only really active in one "Neighborhood" (Areas where popular Disney Characters live and different Cogs Reside) Basics: You have a toon who is your Avatar. (You can make up to 6 with memberships, and you have more animals to choose from). You have a Laff Meter (Determines your "Level"). Your mission is to keep the Cogs (SellBots,Cashbots,BossBots,LawBots) They are so fun to beat with friends. You use gags you buy with Jelly Beans (Site Currency) that can be earned by fishing and turning in the fish, playing ToonTasks, Saving in your bank, and playing Trolley Games. Different Types of Gags: Sound, Squirt, Throw, Toonup , Lure , Drop. You have different leveled Cogs to beat. The higher levels are fun 2 beat with friends! There are Cog Bosses (Order of Importance) : C.E.O. , Chief Justice , C.F.O. , V.P. ToonTasks: ToonTasks are the "Missions" of ToonTown. You complete them and go to the Toon HQ Nearest to you. Once again, if you are NOT a member, the only Toon HQ you can access is the one in ToonTown Central. You can find ToonTasks just about... ANYWHERE! Cog Buildings: Most cog Buildings are in different "Member Only" NeighboorHoods. (Non Members are still allowed in these Neighboorhoods, but cannot do much). They are Gray and depressing. You can access the building with other toons, Defeat the cogs, and when the building transforms back into a colorful, toon building, you walk inside. There is an imprint in the wall of the building. your picture will go in there along with your toon name showing you have saved that toon building until it is possessed again. Clothing: Non-Member Toons can still purchase clothing with "Clothing Tickets". These can only be earned by completing ToonTasks with the Reward "Clothing ticket". Encrypted Code Toons Words: DS= Dating Show Do!Me= we all know what this is.... Noob= A low level non player, person who does not know how to play toon town or is annoying on= #1 too=#2 tree=#3 for=#4 hive=#5 fix, or ix=#6 P.S.- Toontown can become very addictive... XD Overall Point- Toontown is a good game, just watch what your children do please!?
Teen, 13 years old Written byRawrShinee February 16, 2012

I LOVE IT!

I love this game and still play it. I'm 13 and I believe that this game is great for all kids. The kids who play are so nice and you don't see a single inappropriate word on it. One time, when I was a non-member, one of my friends offered to buy me a months membership! The chats are limited, so you can't misspell anything or say anything bad. The costs are a little overpriced but being a non-member is still fun. You can still get clothes with a clothing ticket and finish tasks. The graphics are great and the game itself is so much fun. Violence is turned into jokes when you fight cogs with pies and whistles. This is definitely a 6 star rating and beats Clubpenguin. BEST GAME EVER!
Kid, 11 years old February 4, 2012

Some People Break Chat Rules..

It's addicting. But still a great game. But be warned, your child may get addicted to it, and spend more time on Toontown then doing homework. Also, people can break chat rules and instead of saying a** they can say grASS. which really annoys me because they really mean things sometimes. Like for example, your a grASS HOLE!! ugh, i hate it. but other than that, I love this awesome game! My name is Bubbles, I'm a teal cat, and I am 103 laff.
Kid, 9 years old January 18, 2012

Toontown Review

This is a great game, it is good for those who like Disney and those who can't read very well, I think that this really helps.
Kid, 10 years old December 27, 2011

Three words :BEST GAME EVER!!!

Honestly i've been playing since it opened when I was like 3 or 4, but it is THE BEST GAME EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love this game so much.Not really much of a review, it is awsome!!!!
Kid, 10 years old December 7, 2011

Pretty good...

well, I used to play when I was 7-10, and I had a subsrciption, but it is to addictive! When I started playing, I told my cousin about it because we like to play MMOs together, but in some time, he was really addicted. When ever I used to go to his house, we would play outside. Then, everytime I came over, he'd allways say "lets play Toontown!" Now I feel bad for telling him because he's always online.
Kid, 10 years old November 27, 2011

ToonTown is one of the best Games there are!

I love this game! Fantastico! Watch out cogs, me and my pals are going to squirt you to destruction! :) If you are from the age of 3 to 5 it is nice to have an adult with you to help blast some of the cogs!
Kid, 12 years old November 25, 2011

Toontown has some money and chat issues, but a hidden political message.

This program is fun to play. But it does have some issues. First of all, the money problems. In order to experience all of toontown, you have to buy membership- either online, or through cards at stores. Once, after myine expired, someone insulted me! For not being a member! Issue number 2 is the chat system. Unlike club penguin, words can slip through. Some of the things you can say are: Nice but, nice buns, nuts, cure app, and other words. Some people capitalize certain letters to spell bad words. But, there is one cool thing about toontown. There is political humor and messages about the modern world. Cogs, the games main enemies, have names like: Cold caller, telemarketer, penny pincher, bottom feeder , and Yesman. They use political attacks, such as "bounce check", "Red tape", "Synergy", and "Market crash". It sure does state a message. But aside from that, this game can cause problems, both financial and virtual.
Kid, 10 years old November 2, 2011

lots of fun

well i love toontown it's the best to me. but you have dates, get married, have kids, and when you get into the busy districs, people will start cursing and theres easy ways throw the filters.... it's for seven and over for sure, but if you like dating and geting married having kids, it's fun. :) it is additive, and it cost 9.95 a month. i love toontown. but some people dont. but i started when i was four.
Kid, 9 years old October 30, 2011

Good but the citizens

toontown is a really fun site but its not always for kids. well its not what toontown does its the people some of them hack other people's accounts. other people do things like dating shows toontown never made up things like DATING i mean toons do this all the time but if you like toontown alot for your kids it is fun but keep them out of the district ToonValley. its were the hackers live and the dating shows are held. and i will tell you how i found out about this district. one day i was just on toontown doing what i like to do. then this monkey toon said ive been hacked. and i had no idea about this thing.well i was scared to go to toonvalley at first but my sister made me. there was ALOT of toons there. sometimes they give out jellybeans there but STILL. i dont think Toonvalley is a safe place for your children. one time a hacker hacked into my toon's house! and did you know that hackers can ban your childrens accounts! i looove toontown i admit it is VERY FUN. but these toontown citizens. are NOT that nice. and besides hacking these toons have powerful gags and they make fun of you if you dont have that much. so i think that you should keep your kid on toontown but NOT in the district ToonValley if you never heard about this then you should NOT let them know about it.
Kid, 9 years old September 2, 2011

Wow, Is this game like made for fun?

Wow, let me tell you how in love I am with this game! I have been playing for 6 months and let me tell you, the 10 bucks a month is totally worth it! I thoroughly enjoy it and I would play 10 hours a day if I could. You can find me on ToonTown in the following districts: Nutty Summit Nutty River You will more likely find me in The Brrrgh than TTC and Donalds Dock. I am a blue duck and my name on ToonTown is Daniel. I have 54 laff.
Kid, 8 years old August 17, 2011

hackers and behavyer

not too violent but the robot things can be kinda scarey for 234 year olds mabe i almost got hacked from frecelslam the brown mouse watch out when i saw him someone said hacker hacker i ran away and reported him five times and i never saw him again then one day i did i almost got hacked again then good thing the people from dizeney where there and gave a note too the hq or somthing like that im 8 and i love this site there is some girlfriend and boyfriend talk but not many things too worry about
Kid, 12 years old July 23, 2011

Awesome game! Love it!

This is the best online game I have ever played. The only violence in this game is robots being run over by trains, getting blown by dynamite, having weights, safes, pianos, and boats falling on them, and falling over marbles and banana peels. The chat isn't quite an issue. You can choose to activate safe chat or typing chat. Even safe chat I don't find very safe, when you can say stuff like "Ha ha!" "You stink!" "Please go away!" "I'm SO scared!" "Don't be a sucker!". The chat is where you can type, but there's a dictionary. You cannot type numbers or bad words or anything like that. If you say a bad word or numbers, it will come up as animal sounds to the other people (example: bear = growl, dog = woof, pig = oink). Saying bad words can also take action on your account. Then there's true friends, which is worse. True friends are meant for pople you actually know, giving them a code. But with the chat open, people can give them codes and they can talk as free as they want (or like I said, if they say a bad word it gets action taken on their account). Other than that, this game is the bomb.
Kid, 11 years old July 8, 2011

Okay For Kids 4+

C'mon 7 and up? Its good for a four year old! not for a 2 year old because there are some hackers that can hurt their feelings. And the hackers can delete your account so if you see a brown mouse named Freckleslam, Go away!!!!
Kid, 10 years old July 7, 2011

Fun Game, Kid Friendly

This game doesn't have any blood or inappropriate content. But, I wouldn't let a younger child play without knowlege of the Keyboard and Mouse. The deal with this game is that Free Accounts can explore one area of Toontown and they can have a Estate, one Doodle, and Toontasks (quests). Free Accounts can go everywhere on streets except Cog Buildings, Cog HQs, and Field Offices. Fighting Cogs is kid friendly and I highly recommend it to anyone 4-104!
Kid, 12 years old June 28, 2011

It's great, but..

The overall game is wonderful, however, safety can be a problem. Pretty much every website has a way where people can "crack the code" and share personal info. In this case, if your child manages to share their "True friend" code with a player they don't know, They can say anything they want to each other, including, but not limited to; phone numbers, swear words (They will get a toontown warning that apparently doesn't do anything), names, ages, you get the point. However, a good talk with your kid and setting up a parent account (check out website for details on that) should keep your child safe. The only other downside is server crashes, which have happened twice this week and last several hours. I'm sitting through one right now.
Parent of a 12 year old Written byGoodSSJ June 21, 2011

Baby Don't Know How To Play This,But It's Fun For Babies To Watch

Babies Will Not Know The Controls,But It Would Be Better If They Watched Kids 7 And Older Play
Kid, 11 years old May 19, 2011

Very good and fun game that is really fun to play with other players on.
Kid, 10 years old May 7, 2011

I'VE BEEN PLAYING SINCE I WAS THREE!!!!!!!!!!!

Great! The mayor is a great role model since he is optomistic. The game is easy, all you need is arrow keys and you're set. The game informs you that you must be nice to other players, or there is consiquences. The only problem is logging out is slow and hard and buggy