All member reviews for Toy Soldiers

Kid, 10 years old October 26, 2013

This isn't violent at all.
Teen, 17 years old Written bynoahbubby1 December 15, 2012

LEARNING

Xbox 360: 9 out of 10 Computer: 3 out of 10

This game is a great game for xbox 360! BUT if you buy on the pc you will not be happy, the game will not start, whenever it does it crashes or freezes and sometimes you cant even uninstall it! Dont get me wrong buy it on the xbox or play the demo and see how you like it but they should be ashamed of them selves for releasing it on the computer.
Teen, 13 years old Written byMovieReviewGuy September 10, 2011

Good for 13+

Great arcade game for the X-Box 360; can be downloaded off the XBox Live Arcade for a small price. It is violent, but nothing graphic is shown; after all, they are only toy soldiers. The backgrounds are cool and the concept of using battery-operated remote-control helicopters and planes is very cool. So is the idea of protecting your own toybox; it's really a great game, not too violent, and great for ages 13+
Kid, 11 years old August 21, 2010

great game but can kids play it?

I loved this game from easy controls to graphics and it's just fun.Only thing that bothers me is the fact they have cigares (Hope I spelled it right) in this game.Isn't that a drug or something.Another thing is death is in this game.Now all of you guys might be thinking "They are toys whats the big deal?".Here's the big deal.....IT IS STILL VIOLENT!Blood or no Blood it still can scare kids when seeing guys getting burned alive or coaking to death by clorine gas.Mustard gas can't get seen.so should kids get to play this game or not I wonder.......
Kid, 11 years old July 12, 2010

A great strategy defense game

A fun addicting game that focuses on WWI battles, with toy gore (sprockets,screws plastic limbs etc). You can control the defensive units to do more damge or leave it to the NPCs (non player character). This game also makes you have to think to win, especially during boss battles. This also shows what rations soilders used in the great war. They sound repulsive, trust me.I would let my child play this, but i dont have a child, cuz im 12. But you might, let them play this.
Kid, 12 years old April 1, 2010

Great game for kids and adults

I bought this the day it came out i beat it in about four or five days i liked it its like a Strategy Tower defense game and my 8 year old brother plays it.