All member reviews for Toy Story Mania

Woody and Buzz host zany arcade shooting gallery minigames.

Kid, 8 years old September 18, 2010
I may be scared of the ride (because of the freaky-acting robot, i dont say the usual name anymore cause it scares me), but this probably is the perfect game for the Wii. However, the toys do not say please when they ask you to play. I find this easy to play, i say now please give me the video game.
Kid, 12 years old June 11, 2011

If you wanna have some fun, just come along w/ me, & we'll play this game!!!

Hi, it's Jessie Rocks here, with a review of Toy Story Mania. This game is FUN, FUN, FUN!!! I think this is a really good game. Btw, the whole "consumerism" thing is not exactly an issue with me (unless you count the "she's an avid, obsessive nerd, so she's going to play this stuff" factor and count THAT as ACTUAL consumerism. *eyeroll*). Anyone who thinks that "violence" is an issue is someone I would call...WRONG!!! There's no ACTUAL violence, just shooting stuff such as eggs and plunger darts at a bunch of cardboard cutouts that are really pixelated images of cardboard cutouts. As for the positive messages, they ROCK, b/c the toys are trying to have a little fun, and to do so, they've created a carnival so that EVERYONE can enjoy it. Great role models. I will list examples below. Here u go: 1. Jessie's a strong female character. In fact, that's what started Disney's strong female thing up. 2. Again, toys just wanna have fun! 3. They are all-inclusive. 4. Throughout the game, they encourage you. For example, Jessie tells you stuff like, "You sure are handy with that plunger shooter!" and, "Look! You won a silver star!".
Parent of a 7, 11, 11, and 13 year old Written byHiway202 on Clu... May 30, 2010
Kid, 11 years old October 7, 2009

good so read it

i think i will enjoy this and i hope u do to and i hope we can be very good friends
Kid, 10 years old January 24, 2012
Teen, 13 years old Written byJustino4 April 24, 2011

Toy Story Terror

This game has no problems to make it an E10+ game.
Kid, 8 years old July 20, 2010

Great Family Game Thats Easy To Play!

This is the best wii game there has to be!It's just like the ride at hollywood studios.Trust me this is a great family game!This deserves two BIG thumbs up! P.S Give me compliments by clicking on this review...helped me decide had,had useful details or read my mind
Kid, 10 years old July 10, 2010
Sorry, I cheated and this is a review of the Toy Story 3 movie. Finally saw it, and even after reading the review it was darker than I expected, although Lotso gets his comeuppance and the ending was happy. SPOILER: Andy hands his toys to a little girl named Bonnie at the end and says, "Thanks, guys." as he drives away to college. Sunnyside becomes a better place for toys.
Parent of a 4 and 7 year old Written byAndy and Lynne January 7, 2010

Excelent family game for all ages!!

Our entire family loves this game. My 4 year old holds her own and wins against her 7 year old sister enough that she is happy. It is fun and up beat with entertaining games. My girls love the virtual stickers and sticker sheets that you can buy with the tickets you win. A HUGE hit in our house from the oldest to the youngest member of our family!
Parent of a 6, 10, and 13 year old Written bystiwu92 October 3, 2009

A Gotta Have for Toy Story Fans!-of any age

I think the other review for this must be for something else. This is a fun (not too challenging, but there are a couple of "goals" you have to complete to unlock free play that are tricky. If your kids love the game at WDW then this is a good game.