All member reviews for Transformers: Fall of Cybertron

Intense and frenetic combat game for fans of this brand.

Parent of a 16 year old Written bydracoblade316 September 17, 2012

A must have for all transformer fans

This game is an amazing game that brings back many memories with tons of G1 references and lines, plus characters that look very close to the G1 counterpart, like bumblebee, the dinobots, and bruticus. It is also very entertaining, even though the story is very short.
Teen, 15 years old Written bybucks2012 September 2, 2012

Really csm

Fine for kids Violence 2/5. Their is lots of blood but it robots for god sakes. Nothing is intense at all. Even mature 7 year old could handle this it is robots. Csm is a bunch of overreactive parents when it comes to video games. It is pretty challenging though. FYI I don't own this I saw my little cosins play this for three hours. Im going to wait till the price drops. That's retardded that it is 59.99
Kid, 11 years old March 5, 2013

Great

I let my 8 year old neighbor watch this game, it was ok for him, but I would not let him play it. When the other robots got shot there parts went everywhere and some oil came out, I said he could play it next year but I'm still not sure. He did enjoy watching me play it and I loved playing it, I saw the Transformers movies and this game answered alot of questions. This game tied in with the movie so well! The graphics were amazing I didn't expect that from a transformers game at all and the gameplay was awesomehow your robot could transform into a vehicle and some dinosaurs, that is why I give this five stars.
Teen, 13 years old Written byAndrew2001 April 6, 2013

It is fun

this game is so fun but the blood might not be for kids
Teen, 13 years old Written byviciousglowworm January 27, 2013

Fun game, but a little bit violent.

I believe that Transformers: Fall of Cybertron is fine for teens and mature 11-12 year-olds. There is a larger level of violence than one would expect from a transformers game. The most violent scene in the game comes from stabbing an enemy, lifting him up in the air, and slashing at him several times with a purplish blood-like substance flying out. However, you should keep in mind that these are robots, instead of humans. There is some level of consumerism to this game because of it's urging to buy DLC for the game, but nothing too serious.
Teen, 13 years old Written bymadssiletti December 28, 2012

Epic game, more violent than original

It's amazing but is really violent and gets the point through war is not fun. Don't worry about positive messages but this game is loaded with violence I don't want to give anything away but anyone younger than 11 should not play this game.
Parent Written byBig Daddy 1 June 17, 2015

AWESOME AND FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Adult Written byjocemeyer May 25, 2015

Ok for kids 9 and up

It is third person shooter game which is very short with 13 level since. It has one curse word "d---" and uses the word "frack" instead of something worse. It has a medium level of violence. My 9 yr old son really likes the game because it tells the story of how the Autobots escaped Cybertron in a more action packed way than the 1980s TV show did.
Kid, 12 years old April 19, 2014

stuning

The game is really simple at times. The Autobots are really the role models but be warned the Decepticons are really brutal like Starscream who executes others.
Kid, 11 years old November 4, 2013

great game good for kids

come on blue liquid that looks like blood? oh give me a break there robots for crying out loud they do not kill humans and there is no swearing or intense violence. anyone can play it okay just do not listen to this site they don't even know what a video game or fun is!
Kid, 10 years old January 9, 2013

LEARNING

Autobots and Decepticons forced to leave cybertron

Sure grimlock might hav sum ishus but he learns over time and I hav a question that you all including csm need to ask yourselves if you would fight for your home if you had to? These robots are just trying to stay where they live. Have some heart For the robots I mean Would you fight yo save your home planet?!?!?!?!!!!!!!!!you can also customize your own character too and it is awesome and you can even set your bot as a character and change faction and color of the bot or con
Kid, 12 years old October 15, 2012

One of the greatest games ever

One of the greatest games ever. Only thing is you can't double jump like in War for Cybertron. It has high replay value and a great story. The multiplayer is flawless and is the story. A MUST for a starter action game.
Teen, 16 years old Written byCloudIsC00L723 September 24, 2012

Intense, varied sci-fi shooter sequel is great fun for teens and fans alike.

First of all, this game is the best shooter I've played in a long time (partly because I can't play Call of Duty or Uncharted). I don't see why CSM rated the game 3-stars. The game barely feels repetitive, there's plenty of variety in the gameplay (such as characters who can turn invisible, use a grappling hook, call in air strikes, and one how uses a sword and shield that transforms into a GIANT T-REX THAT BREATHES FIRE!!!), lots of replay value (such as hidden blueprints, audio logs and "Easter eggs"), occasionally funny dialogue, and, not to mention, one of the best multiplayer modes and "survival" modes I've ever played. If I had any criticism, it would be that there are no vehicle abilities in multiplayer, there are only 15 waves in the escalation mode (and 15 waves ends surprisingly fast), downloadable content is overpriced, and the PS3 version (which is what I have) suffers from slightly muddier visuals than the Xbox 360 version. It's overall a fantastic sci-fi shooter and I definitely recommend it. However, I don't know about you but I personally think CSM was right about the 14+ rating. This game is a LOT more intense than War for Cybertron. Not only are you constantly shooting robot enemies, but sometimes when you melee attack them, blue or black blood will briefly spurt. Some robots can get their head sliced off and some are also shown impaled by large blades. I should also note that I found Grimlock's levels to be the most intense out of all of them, mainly because he can easily perform rather violent "execution" moves which include picking up a Decepticon, stabbing him multiple times (some blue blood shown), and slamming him to the ground and picking up an insecticon and ripping it in half. He can also eat enemies in Dino-form. Other parent and kid reviews I've seen overlook these details. Other slightly iffy stuff I've noticed is the characters occasionally use words like "scrap" (in place of s**t) and one "Easter egg" includes a female robot character (I'm not going to spoil who) posing on a wall picture.
Teen, 15 years old Written bybigbadke12 September 16, 2012

Amazing game!

I love the game it's truly a work of art! What made it even better is I got it for free at: goo.gl/f3Iw8