All member reviews for Trauma Center: Second Opinion

Medical simulation game is bloody but educational.

Kid, 11 years old January 12, 2011

great game

Its a great game. Its not for people who are sqirmish and it does have cursing, I don't know what common sence was talking about but its not a big problem. A game your not gonna get bored of until the end. It can be challenging at times and gets a lot harder. I heard the last surgery you will battle a strains of guilt.
Teen, 13 years old Written bysportgamer April 9, 2008

Really fun

This game is super fun. It is my favorite wii game and I love every level. It teaches you about the human body. It is sorta blood and some parts are kinda hard to look at, but it is soooooooo much fun!!!:)
Teen, 13 years old Written byMalachiT August 4, 2014

Please Read

This game has the following ESRB content: Blood, Mild Language, Mild Violence. The ESRB warns of violence, language, and animated blood. This game I have seen does not have too much language. The words you'll hear is dammit, damn, hell. You'll battle through injuries, GUILT, and even saving people but also yourself as Derek Stiles, age 26. Derek Stiles is a doctor working for Caduceus. Also, you will partner up with Angie Thompson. This game is specified for the Wii. There will be a scene of flirting as the words, "I could've done it without my lovely assistant." is said. There is not much of language, an isolated moderate language is heard in the game but is not listed on the ESRB. You'll also hear some material that may make parents aware. The ESRB also forgot to add Violent References because the girl named Linda Reid and Derek Stiles talk about Linda's Suicide thoughts. "Go look at the girl and say "I want to die."" is heard with Derek's point. This game is overall appropriate for at least 10 and older, but some people under 13 may have difficulty with the gameplay. This is MalachiThornsburg reviewing this game, and I hope this helped with you.
Kid, 10 years old May 13, 2009

It was awesome!!!!!!

one of the best wii games even though im stuck on episode 3-6 its awesome
Adult Written byCaramelldansenWeegee January 3, 2009

Love it

I love this game. It was one of the first games I got when I got the Wii for Xmas. There's a lot of blood, but that's because you're dealing with the human body. And there's medical terrorism-ish stuff too. There is some flirting, and at one point, a person says something sexual that I will NOT repeat. The language is mostly from one person too. It's a pretty good game overall.
Teen, 16 years old Written bymoviemogul 2.0;... April 9, 2008

Hmm, this and Twilight Princess are probably the best launch games

Which would be why i bought those two on Wii launch day. Second Opinion is really more-or-less the original Trauma Center made for the Wii with changes made to graphics and story and such as that. I have to admit that I prefer using a stylus on the DS as compared to the Wiimote, but once you get used to the switch, it's fine. It's quite simply a very fun game, but it might not appeal to some tastes that don't like medical games. Content isn't much of a problem except some blood and surgery related visuals. Families who have members or friends who are undergoing some such diseases might be uncomfortable with the frankness used in dealing with the diseases, but other than that, this game is justly rated. I would reccommend Twilight Princess above all else, but if you can't find that, which is likely, Second Opinion is a very good choice too.
Kid, 11 years old December 18, 2011

pretty cool game

violence is NOT an issue, its just some thick red smoke that appears around a wound, there are good role models and the game leaves lotsa positive messages, it's educational as well, it'll inspire anyone to become a surgeon, this game is pretty good , and i recommend it. if your kid gets scared easily of blood, then don't buy trauma team, (corpses and blood in forensics and first aid) TRAUMA CENTER 8+
Adult Written bywmack September 6, 2011

Sorcery referenced

One of the doctors makes reference to the head doctor practicing witchcraft. After a certain level, the doctor is seen meditating to the stars and performs a surgery after using a mystical power. For those families who are Christian, the implementation of sorcery is found in the level title and actions of one of the doctors. BEWARE.
Kid, 11 years old February 5, 2010
Weel the blood is kind of scary like when the guilt parasite causes it.And surgery can be scary for younger kids.But it does show what goes on and can make people less scared.
Adult Written byPoh-PohMasta#5 April 9, 2008

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! THIS IS GREAT!!!!

I think that this game is great and all you who think differently need to seriously consider if you have down syndrome. This is a game about saving people. Yes there is blood, but you're inside of a person...WHAT DO YOU EXPECT????!!!!!!! Face it, we all have blood!!! If your child has never seen blood he must be visually impaired or legally blind!!!!!!! Great game, terrible reviewers! (My kids actually care about the well-being of others now) Shame on all that oppose my opinion!!!!!!!!! To all others you deserve a piece of candy. And not the generic brands you get at CVS, I mean the Hersheys that you get in a fun pack at Target for $3.29. God Bless (Except those who disagree with me, then...Satan Bless)

didint do anything

dont like the cussing,didnt like the sex seane's,i think it should go for children at the age 14.