All member reviews for Uncharted: Golden Abyss

Teen, 13 years old Written bycerealkiller189 March 14, 2012

Graphics greatly enhanced for the Vita.

I got this game for my Vita as I mostly had M rated games in it and needed a change so getting this,it wasn't at all a single bit of disappointment.The game never gets dull and the graphics,no matter how high your expectations of the Vita,can be tailored to suit you.
Teen, 14 years old Written byhublub February 26, 2012

Action game plays out like violent Indiana Jones

As a teen who is a pretty serious gamer, I had to get the Vita day one. And, of course, with it I got Uncharted, the most anticipated Vita game. This game mainly plays out like an action movie, reminiscent of Indiana Jones. You're searching for a treasure (of sorts) and hunting down enemies as you do it. And like Indiana Jones, the enemies can never hit you, but you always hit them. When you hit enemies, blood will fly out, which is not all that graphic, but is very noticible. Also, you can kill people in melee combat, snapping their neck, which makes a noticeable "crack", or crushing them into walls. And in this game, bodies actually stay in place instead of disappearing, which can be a little odd when you have 5 or ten around you. There is also a lot of swearing, although no f's or c's, and theirs plenty of sexual jokes that younger players will not understand. However, this game is no worse than a typical tv show, and it's likely most teens have seen or played worse.
Teen, 13 years old Written byPastelEarth May 18, 2012

LEARNING

Other Uncharted games are better...

The game has 2 knife fights and a lot of guns and blood. Also the cussing is way more than the other Uncharted games. The worst of the series but still good.
Teen, 13 years old Written bycyellen10 June 7, 2012

LEARNING

Amazing game for a young teen

I love this game and I think that it is perfect for the 13 and up demographic. It is only for the PSVita but there are very good Uncharted titles (1,2, and 3) for the PS3 but it is a PlayStation game meaning that it is not available for anything other than PlayStation.
Teen, 13 years old Written byhamilton68 August 9, 2012

the greatest game in the history of the ps vita

uncharted golden abyss is my favorite video game of all time. It has good action and a good storyline as well. there is frequent swearing (a**, b*tch, son of a b*tch, d*mn, jack*ss, sh*t, bullsh*t, godd*mn, a**hole, hell, p*ssed) and lots of shooting, fist fighting, neck breaking, etc. you see bodies of people you killed lying on the floor in awkward positions, eyes wide open. there is a scene when drake stumbles upon five or six decaying bodies in a pasageway. this may startle or scare some people. also, one character is seen smoking twice in the game. overall, this is a violent game that should not be played by young children.
Teen, 13 years old Written byMSF big boss snake October 14, 2012

less violent less fun

this is the least vionlent game in the series but it is also the least fun. I really dont think language is an issue but if you really dont like it then it could be. there is constant profanities but nothing too serious. If they are in middle school then it should be nothing new. basicly my general rule of thumb is that if its a T game and you are in middle school then it is ok. as for violence there is mele combat snaping necks and chucking people off cliffs but not much blood and it makes violent games seem really violent. so basicly my point is that is not violent. IF you let your kid get the other uncharted games in the sieries but thought they were too violent this one is a lot less violent. but i would not suggest this to anyone und 10
Kid, 11 years old September 30, 2012

Good game.. As long as it's not too much violence for you

It is ok for 10 and up... As long as they not learn to do violence in real life... it's perfect for mature 10 year olds.... P.S this is my favourite game and I'M eleven years old..;....
Teen, 14 years old Written byAhiena7 February 2, 2013

Very Awesome

I'm a fourteen-year-old girl. I finish this game twice and loved it. Yes, there are a couple of flirts between Drake and Chase but there isn't nothing big.The action is wonderful and the graphics are awesome. My playstation gamer id is SuperiorRuler.
Teen, 13 years old Written byNitro_Python June 6, 2013

This is a great game that I think will be fine for those 11 and over. There is gun violence, with some blood and language. sh@% and BI%6^ being examples. This is one of my favourite Vita games and would definitely recommend it.
Teen, 16 years old Written bywillman72 December 1, 2013