All member reviews for Unit 13

Teen, 16 years old Written byGame master May 28, 2012

LEARNING

Brilliant game!

I think it is a brilliant game and it will keep you entertained for a long time. Hasn't got much blood as it only has a little squirt when someone gets hit. Overall a brilliant game with few blood aperences
Teen, 16 years old Written bywillman72 August 6, 2013

what they didnt tell you

i bet they didnt say its rewards you for not killing as well its called non lethal bonus i reckon this game is for age 12 and up
Kid, 12 years old April 30, 2012

How come CSM now defends the protagonists of this military shooter but not all other shooters?!

This really annoys me, because how about Battlefield or Operatio Flashpoint? CSM never defended the protagonists of those games. So why now? Anyway the game is decent, but the violence is slightly graphic
Parent Written byDanT 1 February 18, 2015

unit 13 puts players in a tactical game. it focuses more on strategy rather than going all out guns blazing. expect a decent story with fun linear gameplay. the violence is not graphic and my friend's 12 year old son was happy with this title and loves the characters and story rather than gameplay.

Teen, 13 years old Written byIsisdragon October 19, 2013

Great game, pretty appropriate

This is a very good game. It has minor blood, but not that bad, nothing that a kid hasn't seen from scraped knees and such. It has minor language, which is probably the only thing bad for kids. However, there is no sex or anything, which is the main thing wrong with most games today. However, while there is violence, you are defending the country from terrorism, so, while unorthodox, it is a positive message. Not only this, but you can also save hostages from the terrorists.
Teen, 13 years old Written byNitro_Python June 6, 2013

Give us a break common sense

Common sense are sometimes over the top. "rewards shots to the head", Oh give me a break. This game is FINE. There is barely any swearing and only a bit of blood can be seen. Recommend it for those 12 and up.
Parent of a 6 year old Written bystewart123 May 29, 2013

ok for 12 years olds? i think so.

I think that this is an great game not to violent and is suitable for 12 and up it is not gory at all.