All member reviews for Vanquish

Frenetic, violent third-person shooter is for adults only.

Kid, 12 years old December 19, 2010
there is no blood from enemy at all the just explode because they are robots so why is it an m plus no langauge too
Teen, 13 years old Written byBehemoth22 April 13, 2011

Perfect for teens

The game is super fun. There is some bad language here and there. No enemy blood because they are all robots. Friendly blood and gore. Heads exploding. Intense shooting and violence.
Teen, 15 years old Written bySaad1Khan December 26, 2014

should be T

Dont know wtf the f--- make this game not for kids both PEGI and ESRB are gone pretty damn nuts BBFC rated it 15 and PEGI rated it 18 and CSM always follow esrb
Teen, 13 years old Written bycerealkiller189 February 27, 2012

Awesome,intense and violent robot shooter.

This game is extremely fun and I always set my mind on this game whenever I go near my Xbox or Ps3(I have both console versions of the game),This is the most awesome game ever and the enemies are robots which look a lot like humans but the blood is synthetic so it looks fake and unrealistic.Language is unmerciful and very strong,but if you a mature enough,get off your chair and get this game now.
Adult Written byBrioCyrain May 6, 2012

ROCKETSLIDE!

Rocketsliding, nuff said
Teen, 13 years old Written byDo-You-Remember March 5, 2011

Stylish violence and bad language

Vanquish is a pretty cool game. CommonSense says that the violence is intense, and it is. However, the action is so stylized that I think it's not that brutal. Language is pretty bad, but nothing worse then the occasional f**k or s**t, as well as some "d--n" and "h--l" thrown in for measure. If you have a middle school age child, trust me, they've heard all this language and more. Also, the main character smokes, but I don't think this is very important. My father is a smoker, and if anything, he's shown me why I shouldn't smoke without even having to say anything to me.
Kid, 11 years old January 20, 2011