Kid reviews for Viewtiful Joe

Stylish action game is for mature players.

No reviews yetAdd your rating

No reviews yetAdd your rating
Teen, 17 years old Written bytorchtitan April 9, 2008

Old-School Parody for Teens

Viewtiful Joe is a great game, which instantly reminds any gamer who had a sense of the good ol' days. It's a lot of fun for teens, and can be enjoyed by younger gamers if parents take the time to talk to them about topics they find to be questionable.While the game does feature some portraits with nude women, they are VERY cartoony version of the kind of drawing you can see in a normal art book. I can only recall one level which featured these, and while they were fairly obvious, they were still in the background. The game also features some billboards with advertisements for some questionable clubs, but they aren't very obvious unless you're examining the background and landscaping.I'd encourage parents to not take this stuff too seriously...I felt this content was a parody, which teen gamers will get a kick out of. In a world with GTA: Vice City, this is a dose of irony, Capcom style.As for violence...all enemies are robots, that simply fall apart when you fight them. It's not disturbing at all, and even amusing at times.If you want a great game that's challenging yet simple, VJ won't disappoint.