All member reviews for Viva Pinata (Xbox 360)

Kid, 9 years old August 21, 2013

A GOOD GAME!! :) ;)

This game is very good. i had played it a few times before on a demo. the only bad part is when one pinata eats another pinata.
Kid, 10 years old August 13, 2012

LEARNING

A game I reccomend

Kids can actualy learn a bit about plants in this game. Not to much violence and no bad language or anything. Easy to play once you get the hang of it and great for ages 6 and up.
Kid, 10 years old January 16, 2010

Fine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

its fine!

Awsome!

this is my favorite game! I love Fudgehogs, they are great!

Dont play

suker
Teen, 14 years old Written byramrod95 April 9, 2008

Great kids and Adults game !

I have had a lot of fun playing this game. Its a great kids and adults Its not gay or stupid I just fine. rent it first and most likly you find you self buying it. Even one a show where adults reveiw games it got a 4/5 !

awesome!

Realy cool.i mean it is a little glitchy but still a 4 star game.appropreit for all ages.i approve of it.
Kid, 10 years old April 9, 2008

cool

its awesome! LOL!

I'm addicted!

I love thios game, its addictable, i can't stop playing
Teen, 13 years old Written bykln8r April 9, 2008

one of the few kids games for the 360

This game is great, but kind of hard. Littler kids might have trouble keeping their garden safe from predators, but it is still fun. I have little kids that come to my house and play it, and at first i thought it would be weird, but it wasn't dumb or childish at all.
Teen, 15 years old Written byAmR April 9, 2008

Fun like the Sims

I just got a 360, and i bought Project 8 as my first game. My little brother wanted something easier to play so i got Viva Pinata for him also. Even though I REALLY wanted to get Gears of War :( Its a great game for any age and even teens and adults would like it too. It is really kiddie but it takes alot of strategy and thinking.
Teen, 15 years old Written bywillbarchi April 9, 2008

Amazing game that everyone can enjoy!

Viva pinata is a life simulation game in the same kind of style as Harvest Moon games. You must care for a magical garden on the mysterious pinata island and attract various species of Pinata to come and live in it. Now, this sounds pretty easy, but the game can get quite complicated. Players must meet each pinatas requirements for it to become a permanent resident, this sometimes means having to feed it a pinata that is lower down in the food chain or providing the correct environment. Players must also protect their garden from 'sours' who can completly wreck your garden. All of this may frustrate younger players (as it did my 7 year old cousin!) and it may also upset them when their favourite pinatas get eaten or get sick and get killed by the creepy Dastardos (a grim-reaper type character). There are over 60 species to attract which requires alot of time and effort! Players can also trade pinatas and other items with their xbox live friends, so it is entirely possible to get every pinata. The game looks really lovely (especially in HD) and the framerate usually keeps up with all the action. I highly recommend this game to anyone of any age who enjoys a challenge.

This game is fun and educational!

Viva pinata is a great game. There might be violence if you take your shovel and hit either a character or pinata. But if you do it to a character you are punished! By them taking your shovel,watering can, or they can also drop bad seeds in your garden that can make you pinatas sick.The educational part is that it's just like any other ecosystem or foodchain. If a pinata has to live in your garden you have to do certain things. Like you might have to feed them different things or let them eat an other pinata. If you are against what I am saying then you are going the whole wrong direction. It's just like our own ecosystem. I you have something against then I suggest you speak up to me. This is a great game for kids and adults!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

palace pink lady is right!

i played this at a retailer it was verrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrryyyyyyyyy fun didn't actually show a eco system simulation the only bad i found about the game is potty humor where you burp a boat through a river