All member reviews for Wappy Dog

Novel game+toy concept makes for unique virtual pet romp.

Parent of a 7 year old Written bydarylj3 December 26, 2012

forutne telling

Wappy told my 7 year old that his fortune was that he was going to have a bad day. Is there a setting to turn this off or preset positive fortunes?
Teen, 13 years old Written bySnoopylove87 February 4, 2013

Wappy Dog: Pawsome Fun For Your Family!

It is so easy to play, I finished it in two days! Well sorta. I kinda deleted the data. But I learned a lesson by doing that, and it is DON'T FORGET TO FEED WAPPY OR HE OR SHE BARKS NON STOP. Besides that, it is fun and addicting. If you are allergic to dogs, pets not allowed in your appartment, or just don't have the time and money for a dog, this is the closest thing you can get to a dog. It is WAY better than other "virtual pet" games and its eyes even glow to tell its emotions! The only problem for the little ones are the bad fortunes it can give children like "You will have a bad day today". No violence or cursing in here. Wappy can barely speak for crying out loud! Get a Ds ( the lites are proball cheap right now) and get ou and your kids a Wappy Dog! I put 10 and up because the Ds Lite is rated for 10 and up normally so I don't know for sure if 3 year old should be playing with a Ds of anykind.