All member reviews for WarioWare: Smooth Moves

wiiiii

ok first of all the first person who made a reveiw HOW THE HECK COULD PEOPLE GET HURT PLAYING THIS GAMEit was one of the most greatest games on the planet
Kid, 10 years old April 9, 2008

Great Fun!

This was the first game I ever played for the Wii and was great! It got me laughing, moving, and having loads of fun! I recommend this to everyone who loves a Wii game where your moving all the time. Overall a ten out of ten game!
Kid, 8 years old April 9, 2008

I can't put it down for hours!

Wario Ware: Smooth Moves is probally the best Wii game yet! You can play in Single Player or Multi Player mode! It has loads of characters that are friends of Wario! Like, Mona, 9-Volt and 18-Volt, Jimmy.T and Wario himself! There is some mild violence and humor and little langauge that is a bit crude! But overall, THE BEST GAME FOR WII!
Kid, 11 years old December 23, 2008

Wario stricks again!

With nintendo at this rate... they would make a lot of money off me!!!!!!! This game is sooooooooo fun this is a must have game for wii. not really any vilonce.. no bloo...no gore gust fun but get this game for kids 7 and up. After you play this you should play Wario Ware:Twisted!
Kid, 10 years old April 9, 2008

Teen, 13 years old Written byJustino4 April 25, 2011

Made for Laughs

There are many gross and crude microgames that make this game up. Some of the micro games include Wario farting, pulling nosehairs and much more. It is not that serious, but the crude and innapropriate jokes are made for laughs.
Teen, 14 years old Written byMarioMii November 14, 2010

Good for teens, but rated off for young kids

I played this game at my friend's house and some boss levels were pretty hard. Please, if you're 6 or under, don't play this game because it's more violent and pretty nasty because of picking someone's nose. It is not educational and you can get hurt at some times. Some microgames can have pushing, cutting, or jumping at a harder mode. Some Wario games are not meant for all ages. Some things are not cool or not awesome in this game because of dirty things. Please, if you're a kindergartener, preschooler, or a toddler, don't play this game because you can get easily hurt.
Teen, 15 years old Written bynzrulz April 9, 2008

Great game - Good buy!

Really, Really fun game!
Teen, 13 years old Written bymyself April 9, 2008

Hahaha

this is a way fun game that my whole family plays together
Teen, 16 years old Written byscreen name April 9, 2008

This was awesome

This is probably one of the coolest games I've ever played. It is fun for my whole family when we all play together. It is clean and cool. Best game of the year EASY!
Teen, 13 years old Written byferraris_rock April 9, 2008

Creative game, but gets boring.

I absolutely loved this game, for about 1 week. After that, It started to lose my interest. The 10 second games don't really capture your attention, though the poses and interactiveness (if thats a word) is extremely creative. Quirky graphics are also a plus. Good for kids 6-10, maybe?
Kid, 11 years old August 12, 2009

Good for those who have a Wii.

Never played it, but in all the videos I've seen, I call it pretty fun.
Teen, 15 years old Written byhypemiitrudog07 August 27, 2011

think fast

great game. it is really easy to learn, but very hard to fully master. if you get this, be ready to think very fast. (btw, you also should be ready to move fast). great game. get it.
Teen, 13 years old Written byMaddy5123 December 31, 2009

Fun for All

It is a fun-filled game. Actually, it's a game full of mini-games. Some may challenging for younger kids because of the lack of explanation on how to do some of the mini-games. The only un-positive messages are some of the mini-games. In one game, you pick someone's nose, but that's probably as "bad" as it gets. |: | Besides that, it's a fun, entertaining, and funny game for all ages.
Teen, 13 years old Written byballew57 April 9, 2008

Its Greatm Exept

Its was a great game but, it has a little crude humor like scrubbing a cows butt, picking noses. Worst, it has sorcery. A witch is talking to a spell book.
Kid, 9 years old November 19, 2008

I laughed so hard!!

When I first played this funny game I laughed so hard.I must worn you though there is some stuff that is not for younger children like scrubbing a cow's butt and picking noses but if parents aprove with it's ok.
Kid, 10 years old January 16, 2010

Just A Little Bit Disturbing

The Thing is that wario ware smooth moves is a silly game where you can do most any thing. there might be some violent things and some gross behaviors but other wise its fine. And its really fun by the way. all you so is random things!
Teen, 16 years old Written bymikeq36 December 9, 2009

Themes that may be iffy

Fun, easy to play mini-games. The only potentially objectionable things are some of the characters. Wario himself is a greedy man whose games are focused around his pursuit for vast fortunes. Ashley is a young witch who keeps the company of a small demon named Red. However, neither of these seem to be a major concern. Red is more of an innocent sidekick than a force of evil. Wario's greed is exaggerated and used for humor.
Teen, 14 years old Written bythat_one_guy726 April 9, 2008

The best yet

This is the best title yet for the series! I highly recommend buying it! There's just some microgames that are a bit violent or have you do zany things but nothing that doesn't fit it's E10+ rating!
Teen, 17 years old Written byConservatgamer April 9, 2008

Warning! You may get hurt while playing this forbidden game!

I've never played the game or have seen anyone play this game, but I heard that there were people hurt while playing the game. DO NOT BUY THIS GAME! Your children will get injured playing the game at any time.