All member reviews for WarioWare: Smooth Moves

Party hearty with Wario's 200 microgames on a Wii.

Kid, 10 years old April 9, 2008

Great Fun!

This was the first game I ever played for the Wii and was great! It got me laughing, moving, and having loads of fun! I recommend this to everyone who loves a Wii game where your moving all the time. Overall a ten out of ten game!
Adult Written bypet_lover April 9, 2008

THIS GAME IS THE GREATEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THIS IS THE BEST GAME EVER MADE FOR THE WII. I FINISHED IT AND IT MADE ME SOOOOOOOO HAPPY CAUSE I NEVER FINISH GAMES THIS ONE IS A MUST BUY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Parent of a 10 year old Written bysetsie April 9, 2008

Be the Wii

My 10 year old and I have spent hours with this one. It's a one person game, we trade the Wii. It generates full belly laughs. There is some bathroom humor--like scrubing a cow's behind. But, that's what got us laughing. I guess you have to know how your kid is going to handle it. The 'forms' appeal to an adult sense of humor.

goofy game= lots of fun

This game is a must have if you have just bought a wii. It is a wario ware game, so the micro games may be disturbing to some, especially the one where to pass you must pick your nose, but most of them make you laugh out loud! I say 9+
Parent Written bymamalemma April 9, 2008

Soooo much fun!

Our whole family loves this wacky game. Particularly fun for adults are the little shorts that introduce each "form." They sound remarkably -- in tone and words -- like the old Saturday Night Live "Jack Handey" thoughts. Great fun -- and definitely challenging!