All member reviews for Wet

Tarantino-like bloodbath with acrobatic gunning and slicing.

NOT FOR KIDS

Learning(i)

Adult Written byTom_Gamer_Tom June 23, 2010

WET is completely Awesome. But gory.

WET is very gory, but in a way it isn't. The way its styled makes it very unrealistic gore and more satisfying gore than disturbing. I don't see why people say its so gory. Only the cut scenes are anywhere near disturbing. Its still a great game with a load of splattering blood. The woman is dressed up in tight clothing and there is a nurse scene where she wipes her mouth. Lots of language is present too.
Adult Written bygamenerd323 November 9, 2009

Mature gamers!

This game is not for any specific age, but rather for a very mature gamer. Someone that understands whats going on and how to deal with these images.
Parent of a 11 and 14 year old Written byAvengingRelic October 2, 2009

It sounds vile. I would never play a game this vulgar.

I can't say I've ever played it but from what I've read about it I don't think I'd ever buy it or even try it for free. It sounds horrific and utterly offensive. I would be seriously concerned about any parent that would expose their child to this much vulgarity and call it entertainment.
Parent of a 12 and 14 year old Written byKevin Quire November 27, 2009

This is an awful game. Swearing is a constant problem throughout the game and violence is one of the main factors put into creating this game. To top if off the gameplay is frustrating at times.
Teen, 16 years old Written byUSCTrojan July 7, 2012

For Teens +

Iffy for 12+
Teen, 16 years old Written byapetersonfan101 June 14, 2012

awesome game a bit of blood and violence but nothing that cant be forgotten

Teen, 13 years old Written bycerealkiller189 December 16, 2011

Not very violent.

It's much less violent or realistic than your average Tarantino flick.In fact Quentin directs far worse shows than this(Kill Bill Vol.1 and 2 ,Pulp Fiction,Resorvoir Dogs,Inglorious Basterds,etc)Have this for my PS3 and XBOX 360 system and I got this game in 2009 exactly a week after it came out I don't play it anymore now but I used to play it a lot last time (14+ hours everyday,NOT A LIE) and I didn't get aggressive.Language may be intense,yes,but its an everyday thing your kids must get used to.If your kids can't get used to a little swearing here and there,they will most likely get aggressive at every word that others use that they identify as 'bad'.Intense violence and intense language however equals to a 9 and up or a 'Parental Guidance' for below.Otherwise,it's awesome.
Adult Written bycallofduty5 April 16, 2011

WET

If your kids have seen "Grindhouse" and "Kill bill" and they liked them they are certain to like this
Kid, 11 years old July 20, 2010

hi im 11 i have the game called bayonetta would this game be okay for me????
Teen, 13 years old Written bytommy18 January 3, 2010

Its not THAT bad.

I know there are lots of bad pointers, But the violence is really overstated. All that has done is put people off a game which is about the same as most sword games. Its like an afro samurai that isn't animated. Why bad mouth the violence so much?
Kid, 12 years old November 26, 2009

perfect for aduls but not for kids period

i can not say that i have played it but from what i read above it sounds very graphic and too mature for kids 17 and up and too mature for kids 12 and under parents should stick with games for teens or tweens such as games with the ratings of E,E 10,T only for teens. adults can pick any games that they please but make sure PLEASE make sure that you do not have snoopy kids !!
Adult Written byTwilight September 21, 2009

Great Game. "WET" doesn't try and take it's movie like style of play seriously. It knows it's cliched and it pokes fun at itself all the time. As mentioned by previous posters, there is an Extraordinarily high body count. You can sever limbs, during cutscenes there are decapitations, and a characters neck is broken. There's also a decent amount of profanity, Ranging from the "F-Bomb" to "D*mn". As for the "Nurse" scene. I for one didn't see anything, there is one torture scene where a female character is shown in her undergarments. If you're a Tarantino, or a fan of Martial Arts, I'd definitely recommend this game.
Teen, 17 years old Written byHopeless September 18, 2009

Great action game for 16+

Great game...though the body count is high and there is quite a bit of blood. Arms can be cut off and a characters head is cut off. Language ranges from F--- to B---- and other various swear words. Cutting through enemies with your sword and upgrading Rubi's moves is fun and the game never gets repetitive, contrary to some reviews it offers many options for eliminating foes. The only complaints i have are that the graphics could've been sharper and some of the environments are glitchy, none of the flaws are make the game any less fun to play though..
Teen, 14 years old Written bysweetie1025 September 17, 2009

Fine for older teens

It is inappropriate, but I don't think it should be rated 'no kids.' For ages 16-17, it is fine.