All member reviews for Wii Fit Plus

Kid, 11 years old February 21, 2011

It is pretty fun and can help you get fit.
Kid, 10 years old April 25, 2011

Perfect for 7+

I love it because I can play the games and have fun. My favorite game is Island Cycling. I love the yoga.
Teen, 13 years old Written byTwilightgirl137 July 23, 2010

Good Game

Good game! More games that are better than ever. but like I said in the wii fit reveiw, explain the eight thing and don't worry about your weight
Kid, 10 years old June 24, 2010

fun wii game!!!!!!!
Kid, 12 years old November 30, 2009

Not what i thought it would be

the game was nothing like i thought it would be... It's actually funer than the origanal WII FIT! It has more games, workouts and more! Ever sense i have gotten it i burned a lot of calories! And the 15 extra games it has like snowball fighting, skateboarding, and juggling EVT. Are wicked fun!! Kids 8 and up will love it!
Kid, 9 years old November 12, 2013

Wii Fit plus!

Brilliant game for getting fit. My favourite game on it is the obstacle course!
Kid, 12 years old April 27, 2013

U

Suitable for all.
Teen, 15 years old Written byrebma97 June 21, 2012

LEARNING

Better than Wii Fit (which was great!)

This game is really good! The games are fun, and you're exercising, too. This game encourages you to stay fit, and that's a great message. The biggest issue on here is the BMI (which stands for Body Mass Index). It is pretty inaccurate for childern, so it may say a healthy child is overweight. Also, the BMI only weighs weight, so someone who has muscle may be considered overweight. That aside, this is a fun, clean game.
Teen, 13 years old Written byWolf Call February 3, 2012

Wii Fit plus

This game is fun and is great exersice. I really enjoy it.
Kid, 11 years old January 8, 2012

I think this game is really fun and the minigames are great! I think it sends out a good positive message because it also weighs you and keeps you fit in the comfort of your own home, and it encourages your children to exercise and stay healthy.
Teen, 13 years old Written bySpielberg00 July 28, 2011

Just a few more games than the original WII FIT game. Nothing really special at all.

My rating: E: mild cartoon violence
Teen, 13 years old Written byKelaboo2 July 15, 2011

Pretty good

I think this is a fun game. If you are using it to exercise, It is good for people who are beginners. The best games for exercising are probably the strength and yoga. Also, some aerobics are good too. The only bad thing about this game is that when it calculates your weight group, it does not consider muscle and body type very well. For example, my muscular dad was considered "obese" when he if very healthy. Other then that I would rate this game 8/10.
Kid, 11 years old September 26, 2010

It reminds me what the wii's all about.

this game is probably the best fitness game i've ever played!!! the minigames are all fun, and you actually lose weight! (i'm not fat or anything. i'm NORMAL, well kinda skinny... i just play this game for fun!) one thing i wished is in the workout section where you make a list of workouts i just wished they put your score on the leaderboard! oh well, though. Otherwise this game is flawless and it's a must buy! My fave game is obstacle course where you run in place and 'jump' over obstacles! it's actually really cool! i rate it 9 out of 10!
Kid, 10 years old August 6, 2010

PERFECTION!

Its like a drug to me! I all ready lost 3 pounds! or something like that lol. And im trying to do the oppisite of that. I am very skinny! Its a great game! Other games u have to play on the caoch! but this game is great and also the whole thing the Wii the game and Wii Sports much much more!. The Will teaches you to be healthy and stay healthy.
Kid, 11 years old March 6, 2010

Exercising made FUN

I LOVE this game! Theres alot of things that make it addictive but it dosent matter if your addicted because its good for you!
Kid, 9 years old February 14, 2010

Great for almost all ages!

This is a great video game! At first I was confused because it doesn't tell you if you are thin or overweight for your age, it does it from your height. I really like Island Cycling but it takes such a long time when you're on the advanced levels like Island View Course and Expert Course. Some of th balance test are hard when you first try them. What I don't like is that you don't get to choose what game you want to do for your test, it makes my wii fit age go from 9 to 30. The games are REALLY fun and it gave me a bronze bank for doing the activities for 10 hours. Most things about this game are positive but I give it 5 stars. It mostly fun just to play and have fun!
Kid, 11 years old January 9, 2010

All ages ( Except for very young kids that could hurt themselves or don't know what to do)

It has games where you get to build flexibility, strength, and balance. To Me, It's amazing that a video game actually gets you to become healthy and fit!! It a game for all ages!!
Teen, 13 years old Written bysuper movie reviewer January 9, 2010

great game

wii fit was a huge hit but wii fit plus is packed with more games, more workout routines and more!!! There is very milld cartoon vilonce in 1 or 2 of the many games wii fit plus has. So i say this game is OFF for ages 1-3. IFFY for 4-5 and ON for 6.
Kid, 11 years old December 28, 2009

Perfect game to get you moving!

Kids, Tweens, Teens, Adults, and Seniors will all love wii fit plus. With a bunch of new activities, it has so much more than a regular video game. So get off the couch, to the store, back home, and start playing! The only down side is if you're a bit overweight, the wii makes your mii that way too, but no worries, wii fit will have you in shape in no time!
Kid, 12 years old November 5, 2009