Exercise is a blast on the Wii Balance Board.

Teen, 13 years old Written bySpielberg00 July 28, 2011

Sometimes hard to control, but VERY fun and good for exercise.

My rating: E
Kid, 12 years old October 21, 2010

awesome

helps you exercise, and has stretching and strength practices. one time i played for about an hour, and was really out of breath!!(and im physically fit!) kids who hate exercising should try this because it helps you work out, but with fun games. not only does it help you exercise, it helps you stretch and learn balance.
Kid, 7 years old August 29, 2010

Super Wii Fit Bros.

I Know this has nothing to do with Common Sense But.......YOU GOTTA CHECK THIS OUT!!!! If You Loved The Old 8-bit Mario,Luigi,Mushroom,Goomba,Star & the Koopa You Can Love Them Again! Because THEY"RE IN THIS GAAAAME!!!!!!! If You Do The Jogging Thing & Pay Close Attention To The Front Left And Right Side And If You Look Good Enough You'll Se Em'. Like I Saw The Star On Top Of A Tree & Luigi On Fountains Mario Pops Up Everywhere And The Goomba On A Rock I Haven't Fount Mushroom &Koopa Yet But I Hopefully Will Soon. And You Guys GO MARIO HUNTIN'!
Teen, 13 years old Written byTwilightgirl137 July 23, 2010

6 year olds can play, just explain weight

This game is the best for kids! It'll help them get more flexiable, have better balance and posture, and more! Explain to your kids if they get at risk of overweight or overweight can be just cuz they are very tall.
Teen, 13 years old Written byHotaru Chan January 14, 2011

Fun for everyone!

Fun and active game for everyone. My friend's sister is 7, and likes playing this game. The only concern I have is how it weighs you. Sometimes the game will rank you as obese, when you aren't (it usually does that with taller adults) so people who are sensitive to things like that should be aware. Other than that, it's great for getting active and having fun at the same time.
Kid, 10 years old May 4, 2010

Great excercise tool!

Parents, most kids I know love playing this. And they should. It teaches them fun ways to exercise in many categories such as yoga, strength training, aerobics, balance games, and the favorites which is what they play the most. It really does help them become more fit and also gives your kids fitness tips and deadlines that help them lose or gain weight that is necessary for their health. I would recomend it.
Teen, 13 years old Written byemmygirl December 29, 2014

Exercises are fun!!!

There is several exercises that are very fun and not-at-all scary. They are not just for adults. Maybe "Yoga" or "Muscle Workouts" are not the best for kids, but the rest is cool.
Kid, 10 years old February 22, 2014
I played this at my friends' house and it is very good.
Kid, 12 years old January 29, 2012

Fun for the Whole Family

This game is the best! It's a fun, easy way to get exersize and apporatie for all ages-and parents can do it too! :) your kid should understand about weight loss and gain, though, if their over 4. If their under, they won't figure out the purpose and name, and they can play it too, although it might be a little hard.
Teen, 14 years old Written bybrieona November 11, 2011

Fun way to exercise

This game has something for everyone. There are games for kids (that teens and adults can enjoy too), yoga, and strength exercises. The games are very easy to learn how to play. As other reviewers have noted, the BMI calculator is not accurate if you're not done growing yet, but this is not a big deal. This game makes exercise fun!
Kid, 11 years old December 24, 2009

great for older kids and adults

Great game to play with friends
Teen, 13 years old Written byParamoreFan09 December 4, 2009

This is so fun!!!

Me and my sis once piled up a bunch of books on the balance board and the game said "That's Obese..." IT IS SOOOO FUNNY!!!!!!! It's really fun! Games rock, too.
Kid, 11 years old July 26, 2009

I like it

I tried it at my cousin's house.
Kid, 12 years old April 25, 2014

Fine!

The Body Test is rather for older children, because of the standing still, trying to balance & the Wii Fit Age at the end can be rather confusing. The Training bit is really fun for everyone and you can do some sporty stuff, but you should know, that you shoudn't really jump on the balance board.
Kid, 12 years old June 23, 2012

FUN!! Amazing game for the wii. I can't even get off this!

My Rating: E
Kid, 11 years old January 30, 2012

Mild Language

It calls u "couch potato", "unbalanced", etc. if u do poorly.
Kid, 10 years old July 25, 2011

Cheers for Wii Fit!

It's the best wii game I have ever played! Since it's about exercise there might be no way mom and dad will stop you from playing it. They'll be proud instead!
Teen, 13 years old Written byThe online sign... August 6, 2010

Winter wonder

Great for exercise, especially in winter. Easy to understand.
Teen, 13 years old Written byrebma97 August 1, 2010

Nintendo has created a way to make exercising fun!

Nintendo comes out with yet another great Wii game! In Wii fit, your Mii can exercise in fun games. It's also educational because you can learn some yoga poses. You can go running on the Wii Balance Board (obviously in place, but it's still tiring!) There's also this cool dancing game you can do. The BMI test include a number of challenging activities. After the test it will show you your Wii FIt age (you're trying to get it the same as your age, but if you're an older adult and get a young adult age that's even better!) The Wii Fit age is based on how well you did on your test and if you're as strong (or stronger) than people your age. But parents, keep in mind that the BMI is meant for adults, so if it says your child is overweight it's inaccuarate becuase you're child is still going through puberty. That's the only disadvantage. Other than that it's a fun way to exercise for the whol family!
Kid, 10 years old July 14, 2010