All member reviews for Wii Music

Intuitive game too simple for music gamers.

Parent of a 17 year old Written bylove2 October 8, 2009

a disapointment

the game was a disapointment it wasnt fun. and kids five and under might find it a little hard to play.
Kid, 10 years old August 4, 2009

It is good

This game used to be my favourite but now it is not. I still like it though because you can be creative with styles of music (jazz, classical, electronic, march, etc.) or create your own style. I think there should be more instruments like the organ and the glockenspiel.
Teen, 16 years old Written byDaMan15 May 18, 2009

One of the worst games I have ever played, and possibly one of the worst games ever.

In an apparent attempt to make a music game with all the fun of listening to a three year old playing with an air horn for hours without the hassle of good music, fun, or playing an actual game, Nintendo has spawned one of the worst casual game monstrosities ever released. The instruments range from bagpipes to the dogsuit, and they all sound terrible, and are repeated over and over again. It is impossible to shake the wii remote in a way that it will actually create music, and trying to cordinate with 3 other friends without a note chart is nigh impossible. The songs consist of such public domain hits as twinkle twinkle little star and happy birthday, as well as pop songs from 20+ years ago, and a few game themes added for seasoning. Playing this game is sort of like trying to play Beethoven on a piano with 3 keys, and all of them sound like doorbells. The only people I can possibly conceive enjoying this game are 4 year olds and 40 year olds who've never played any other game. This game is crap and Nintendo should be ashamed for releasing this casual garbage instead of material for people who actually enjoy playing games.
Kid, 11 years old May 1, 2009

NINTENDO YOU HAVE KILLED MUSIC GAMES

NINTENDO HAS JUST COMITTED A VILE ACT OF EVIL THEY HAVE KILLED MUSIC GAME. NO LET'S START SHALL WE TO RECOMEND THIS GAME WOULD REQUIRE ME TO DRASTICLY CHANGE MY DEFINITONS OF FUN MUSIC GAMES AND RESPONSIVE CONTROLS. THE GAME IS ONE THE SUCKIEST WII GAMES AROUND THE ONLY GAME SUCKIER IS READY TO RUMBLE REVOLUTION . THE GAMES CONTROLS DON'T WORK WELL AT ALL. I'M SORRY ANYONE WHO GIVES THIS GAME ANY CREDIT AS GOOD GAME IS A MORON
Teen, 13 years old Written bysniperking134 March 11, 2009

If only...

The game would be better if you could make or put on your own songs. That way I'd have the game jacked up with Metallica, Dragonforce, and Nirvana.
Parent of a 13 year old Written byTsion December 30, 2008

Great Wii Fun!

My family just recieved a Wii this Christmas, and we're enjoying it a lot! The whole family enjoys playing. This is one of the five games we have so far. It's a great game. We're a musically oriented group (all of us play musical instruments) so kids and adults alike enjoy improvising and making music videos on all sorts of instruments. There's nothing innapropriate at all. Enjoy!