Kid reviews for Wii Sports

Inclusive sports played a new way -- fun for all!

Teen, 13 years old Written byBentleDolores September 8, 2018

The best "first" sports game of them all!

Wii Sports was a game I particularly enjoyed playing when I played with a Wii console, and though I only played a few games, this was one of my favorites. There is relatively nothing concerning using your personal information, you just make your own avatar (Mii in the Wii universe) and start playing. The game shows you how to play and gives you advice, so basically anyone who can play a video game can play this, even though it most likely appeals to sports game players or gamers who just want something casual and simple, but also fun. The only thing you may want to watch out for is the boxing activity. Yes, there is a boxing activity (but there's really nothing serious except for what Common Sense says).

Teen, 17 years old Written byMandee3 July 27, 2018

My childhood game!

Me and my friends have fun playing bowling and baseball. It made me likes sports even more, I still miss the game though its pretty funny...

Teen, 13 years old Written byNatethememereviewer May 18, 2018

I LOVE THIS GAME

I love the music and the dank memes this game produces. Ever single tiny aspect of this game is absolutely stellar. This game has an immense and vast selection of mini games to play and connect with. Oh crap I thought this was mii sports resorts!

Kid, 9 years old March 29, 2018

Fun video game take on sports great for kids to play with friends

I do not have a Wii player but I play all the time when I go over to my friend’s house. There are lots of two-player and individual sports, which include bowling, basketball, cycling, swimming, and more. You can also design your own character profiles. My friend and I enjoy doing many of the sports together, especially doing two-player cycling races. Not the two player where we go against each other but where two players are on the same bike. The games can have their intense and occasionally violent moments, but kids 8+ should be able to figure out how to use this and have fun with it, without abusing the time they are allowed to play these games. It is pretty addictive, though, and can keep you playing for a while. Whether you are boy or girl, whatever age, or like sports or don’t like sports, you will love this game!

Kid, 11 years old January 10, 2018

Amazing!

This game is amazing. The best part I think about it, is that it’s free. That’s right, I said free! It comes with the Wii or Wii U, which is really cool in my opinion. It inspires you to become a all-star in a sport. It makes you wish you were in the Hall of Fame. It has a great message and doesn’t talk about drinking, drugs or smoking etc. The only thing I’d suggest is that your children have room to play. For example, in the tennis game mode, you have to swing your racket (Wii remote) to hit the ball. Your child might accidently hit a vase or something. Make sure you move everything breakable out of your child’s way. That way you won’t get mad if something breaks. This game is really great if you invite friends over to play. Up to 4 players can play this game. It’s very cool and as long as your child knows how to strap the Wii remote on tightly and safely without hurting their wrist. You should help them with that part. The boxing really isn’t violence, incase you think it is. It’s only hit the only Mii (the Wii character). There isn’t any blood involved with the hits and boxing is a sport. It’s not like karate or anything. I think your child will have a good time playing this game and will enjoy themselves. I know I do! :)

Kid, 12 years old June 18, 2017

Wii Sports Is A Great Game For Families!

Wii Sports is one of the best wii games in my opinion! There are sport s including Tennis, Baseball, Bowling, Boxing and Golf. The wii is easy to use and many people can use as many to up 4 remotes. Tennis allows 4. Baseball allows 2. Bowling allows 4. Golf allows 4. Boxing allows 2. You can also play alone, and verse the computer in each sport. Very fun Wii game, no violence except for your mii being knocked down to the ground after being boxed. I love it and so will you!

Teen, 13 years old Written bySpider-Man 2099 October 27, 2015

Really FUN

I Love This Game My Fav. Is Tennis

Teen, 16 years old Written byNot rated September 23, 2012

Wii sports

Tennis and Boxing are a little violent but good game

Kid, 11 years old August 6, 2012

POOR BOWLING PINS...

THEY GET HIT BY BALLS

Teen, 16 years old Written byUSCTrojan June 30, 2012

Ages 7 and up

Iffy for 7+
Kid, 11 years old January 8, 2012

I love it! :)

I like this game because on a Saturday night my family play Wii sports and it brings us closer together because we are all fooling around and having a ball.

Kid, 8 years old July 11, 2011

fun game

i know a person age 3 that plays it
Kid, 10 years old June 21, 2011

Wii Sports

This video game is awesome!!!

Teen, 13 years old Written byJustino4 April 25, 2011

Fairly Violent

As this game is rated E, there is violence. There is a Boxing portion of the game and can get fairly violent. Due to Boxing, I think the game should be rated E10+

Kid, 11 years old February 19, 2011

a good game

a good game.

Kid, 12 years old October 21, 2010

great game!!!

love this game, even though its a cheesy thing that comes with the wii...except i dont like how the baseball has only 2 players, and baseball is my fave sport! at least let 4 players play, so there can be fielders or something. other than that, great! :D

Kid, 8 years old October 17, 2010

Wii Sports

Well DUH This Game Comes With The Wii.Wii Is Amazing.The Best Of The Best.But Everyone Says The Boxing Is Violent.No Blood.Best Reccomendation.
Kid, 11 years old October 15, 2010

for ages 1 to 1,000,000,000

awesome.But it does have violence (boxing). and on one game i earned a platinum medal!

Kid, 12 years old October 2, 2010

A sporty challenge!

Bundled in with every Wii console, Wii Sports is a sports game with simple controls but loads of fun packed in.

Kid, 8 years old September 18, 2010

EPIC GAME

It helps you learn about sports and its really easy, but safety is an issue. I'm a pro at the boxing, but its safety is really an issue.