Kid reviews for Wii Sports

Inclusive sports played a new way -- fun for all!

Kid, 10 years old August 9, 2010

Ok game

Im with jdog200. Its not bad

Kid, 10 years old July 15, 2010

Bad

It's a poor game now, I used to play it now, Wii Sports Resort is way better.
Kid, 10 years old July 14, 2010
the game is the best, it's kinda educational cuz it teaches being a good sport lol

Kid, 12 years old June 13, 2010

Game on for all

Great game. Anyone can play. It teaches sportsmanship and encourages physical excercise. It is controlled very easily. It also teaches the rules and regulations of the game. Overall 6 stars :)

Kid, 10 years old June 10, 2010
it has boxing and tenis, base ball,boling,golf and tranging for games a a test but boxing has lots of punching but no blood

Teen, 14 years old Written byDa_Boy2010 May 20, 2010

Wii Sports

Its a sports game. Its fun when you play it with other people. ALWAYS remember to wear the wrist strap or else you can hit someone or something.

Kid, 11 years old April 16, 2010

Easy to learn and play

When i got my wii, was so excited to have Wii sports. In this game you atually feel like you're playing the real sport! If you get over 1000 points in that certain sport than you become a pro. I recommend with for everyone!

Kid, 10 years old April 11, 2010

Good game (shake hands)

I think wii sports is good game!It might get boring after sometime because there are only five sports to play. You need to be careful because you might swing the nunchuck and knock over a vase!

Privacy & Safety
Kid, 9 years old March 20, 2010

1 word FUN

Yea this is fun !!!! Violence in boxing thogh Well that is my favorite game

Kid, 9 years old March 19, 2010
During the bowling there's booing when you don't knock down any pins.

Teen, 13 years old Written bySakura-Fluff January 13, 2010

Good family fun

The only problem I have is that young kids might not have on the wrist srap and throught the remote through a window in exitement.
Kid, 10 years old January 12, 2010

A fantastic Wii title!!

This game came with the Wii I got for christmas. It's a fantastic game. Even though it only has five games, it's fantastic! Every Friday night me and my family play this for 3-4 hours. It never gets boring. The fun part is the Wii Fitness Test, where you test your Wii Fitness Age! You do three tests, and then it tells you your age. My best so far is 33 and the best age is 20. :D! The boxing has some un-realistic voilence, but it's no big deal. Players don't talk at all so everything else is not an issue. The golf and baseball might be hard for some younger players, but they'll catch on
Kid, 9 years old January 10, 2010

great game! certantly better than wii sports resort

i really like it! when we got it we wouldnt stop playing it, but it did get boring after awhile. a great party game violence-in boxing you beat people up

Teen, 13 years old Written bysuper movie reviewer January 6, 2010

kul game

with every purchase of a wii u get this as a free game to go along with it. IT is fun and kul. I enjoy every game: boxing, bowling, golf, baseball, and tennis. It teaches the basics of playing these sports to younger kids. Safety is not an issue. The only concern about this game is boxing which is indeed vilont but not bloody.

Kid, 12 years old January 2, 2010

Super.

This is the only game I think I'd rate for a six year old because I could see how bowling would be fun. I personally am in love with bowling, tennis, and baseball. It's a great way to get a bit more active with games and oh so fun with friends and family.
Kid, 12 years old November 26, 2009

great game but to vilont for todlers

this game is fun and will teach young gamers the basics on how to play baseball, tennis, bowling, golf, and boxing. Yes BOXING. Every other game is fun and none vilont but boxing is to vilont and completly inapropreat for kids under 5.

Kid, 11 years old November 9, 2009

Great introduction to the Wii

I don't think that boxing is violent and I think Wii Sports is another great party game and a great introduction to the Nintendo Wii! 1o out of 10 for Nintendo!!!

Teen, 13 years old Written bySoccer boy November 5, 2009

Free with Wii

Fun but it gets boring easily.

Teen, 13 years old Written byDanielOwns October 27, 2009

Boxing can be Violent

Just Boxing

Teen, 14 years old Written byjulster159 October 25, 2009

Easy for 6 and older.

Can be hard for a 4 year old, but is very easy. The boxing is a little bit violent, but it's not scary. Everyone who owns a Wii has Wii Sports because it comes w/ the console. Teaches you the basics of the Wii Remote and Nunchuck.