All teen and kid member reviews for Wii Sports

Teen, 14 years old Written byiNSPiRED April 18, 2011

Boxing, bowling, tennis, etc.!

This game is great! I don't know why anyone would dislike it, especially because it is easy to play, fun, and can be played as a small group activity. Wii Sports is very easy to like!
Teen, 14 years old Written byCritic2014 February 23, 2014

LEARNING

Perfect when outside weather is not so good

I was playing this since i don't know...about 8. This video game has 5 different sports: boxing, bowling, golf, tennis, and baseball. This is a great family game, and when the weather is not cooperating with you and you can't go outside and exercise, this can replace it, although when it's nice out, u should be playing outside, not indoors. This game seems to be helping my sports too...and there is no scratch on me!! (Well, unless if you count my sister falling butt-first on the floor because of swinging a little bit too uncontrollably.)
Kid, 9 years old February 1, 2011

Its OK Fun You Learn About Sprots Violence: Boxing Language: None
Teen, 14 years old Written byreds1999 August 30, 2014

LEARNING

The greatest game in gaming history!

Wii Sports is a great game. Great gameplay, amazing graphics, wonderful lineup of sports, and more! Plus, you can train and practice your playing skills. But the only one violence is Boxing. In Boxing you use your hands to simulate your arms to jab and punch. But there is no blood. Just sparks. So Boxing is no big deal! Wii Sports is a very good game! I really want you play it. Because it's so awesome!
Kid, 9 years old September 8, 2014

LEARNING

Takes Advantage of the motion controls

I couldn't tell you how much time I spend playing the tennis game! This game is fun, addicting, and awesome! And the boxing is not violent, so everything is approprite for kids! It is worth getting, thats a fact!
Kid, 9 years old January 16, 2014

OMG So Cool

One of the best Wii Games Ever! Great game, there is boxing but there is no blood just sweat so not really any violence...
Kid, 12 years old August 18, 2013

BOWLING

I got wii sports since when i was 8 and it was cool
Teen, 17 years old Written byTheTrillonaire July 4, 2013

OK for kids 7+

A Good Game for Kids.
Teen, 16 years old Written byDominicanKing1995 March 9, 2013

OK for kids 7+

This is a great game for kids who knows how to even play a game (7+)
Teen, 16 years old Written byNot rated September 23, 2012

Wii sports

Tennis and Boxing are a little violent but good game
Kid, 11 years old August 6, 2012

POOR BOWLING PINS...

THEY GET HIT BY BALLS
Teen, 16 years old Written byUSCTrojan June 30, 2012

Ages 7 and up

Iffy for 7+
Kid, 11 years old January 8, 2012

I love it! :)

I like this game because on a Saturday night my family play Wii sports and it brings us closer together because we are all fooling around and having a ball.
Kid, 11 years old November 14, 2011

fun and actually educational

A what-seems-to-be riling compilation of Wii-simulated sports, but it actually turns out to be a blast of educational fun. Not only will you probably work up a sweat in the process of playing the game, but you'll also learn how to play different sports in real-life. The only time where I was a bit concerned was in the boxing sports, where you simulate punching an opponent clean across the face while dodging the happening of being punched. A good game for all ages (maybe not the elderly fragile) and one that definitely teaches something.
Kid, 12 years old July 16, 2011

Good sports game winds down very slowly.

It is a very good game. It promotes physical activity, so you move around quite a bit. If you play enough, you might sweat. Although it's great, the game slowly starts to get dull. Probably because of the few sports options and easy gameplay. There are 5 sports: Tennis, Golf, Bowling, Baseball, and Boxing. Boxing is depicted as a very cartoonish kind of violent game. So there is no blood, but, younger kids might get influenced and might start punching people. So, if you are looking for a good family-friendly game, then play this.
Kid, 8 years old July 11, 2011

fun game

i know a person age 3 that plays it
Kid, 10 years old June 21, 2011

Wii Sports

This video game is awesome!!!
Teen, 13 years old Written byJustino4 April 25, 2011

Fairly Violent

As this game is rated E, there is violence. There is a Boxing portion of the game and can get fairly violent. Due to Boxing, I think the game should be rated E10+
Kid, 11 years old February 19, 2011

a good game

a good game.
Kid, 12 years old October 21, 2010

great game!!!

love this game, even though its a cheesy thing that comes with the wii...except i dont like how the baseball has only 2 players, and baseball is my fave sport! at least let 4 players play, so there can be fielders or something. other than that, great! :D