All teen and kid member reviews for World of Warcraft: Mists of Pandaria

Kid, 12 years old July 27, 2013

World of Warcraft

Hi, I am a 12 years old girl and I started playing WoW when I was 7. I know you are probably thinking that is way too young but to be honest I don't really see how it's that bad. When I was younger I didn't understand the sexual comments/jokes and I basically ignored them. Then as I got older I understood them but it doesn't really bother me - everything, (TV programs, video games, books etc) has that kind of stuff in anyway. I think the game is great and it is really engaging and passes time so quickly! Before I was 12 I was only allowed to play it on the weekends so I didn't get addicted to it or anything. Now I know not to get hooked on it as I know it will just result in my parents taking away my subscription! The only violence in it is the occasional spurt of blood which doesn't actually really look like blood at all haha! I don't even notice it anyway as it is such a small detail. There is only one occasion where there has been any language and that was on one quest an orc called an undead person a b-tch. That is all though and when I was younger I didn't know what that meant so just ignored it! You can actually get drunk on WoW and it makes the screen fuzzy and you can't walk in a straight line for a while. It's actually quite funny and when I was 8 I remember I was obsessed with getting drunk (this probably sounds really bad) but it was all in good humour!! Sorry this was so long but I hope I helped :)
Teen, 17 years old Written byJarb October 20, 2014

LEARNING

WoW a great game for kids and adults of all ages

WoW is a very popular game with great gameplay (but the gameplay can be comple near the end game,) In WoW kids would play as heroes in the world of Azeroth interacting with other players to help save Azeroth. Kids would see great role models in WoW encouraging them to help others in the real world.
Teen, 14 years old Written byAlejandro Diehl February 14, 2014

LEARNING

The Game to rule them all

I am now 15 and I first started to play world of warcraft when I was 6 (back to the original). There is some stuff that is socially unacceptable in later levels but the starting area has great learning experiences. Thanks to battle.net you can control the play time a child has. There are also options that turns of Chat. Blood is not really shown except from Character specialty attacks, like the warrior, whom makes his opponents bleed. I believe that this game although great is not for every child, so sit down and talk to your child about the game.
Kid, 9 years old August 8, 2013

Best Game, Safe With Preferences!

WoW is the best game I have ever played, However Parents need to trust there child to never use profanity, start online fights, or cyber bully. The game includes a lot of inappropriate players that will ask of sexual activities, there is a no chatting option so nobody can talk/interact with the player. Overall the game is safe but it costs $180.00 a year or $15.00 a month to keep your account active.
Kid, 8 years old March 22, 2015

mists of panderia

my cuzin likes to be a blood elf.
Kid, 11 years old July 19, 2014

LEARNING

World of warcraft is not bad for kids.

First of all let me say this game is not inappropriate for kids. Yes there are a few swears such as b*stard and b*tch but if you have the volume and subtitles off then you won't hear them. The blood is very mild only small blobs that aren't very clear.The violence is very common but you fight against your enemies with very unrealistic abilities. There is drinking but it is uncommon. Wow is a great game for kids the one thing that is bad is the chat which can contain a few f-bombs and sh*t but it is only ever in chat and is never said by characters. Overall kids should be aloud to play wow you should ignore the media saying about loads of wow addicts it is very very rare and you kids shouldn't become addicted.
Kid, 11 years old June 5, 2014

In love with the game

Im 11 I played this game since 7 and I love it all expansion packs are amazing! If you guys are like OMG its violence! Im a girl suck it up! Language yes, But everywhere you go on the internet is innaproprite!! Its a good game, The only learning stuff is to spend your "gold" wisley and have skill on fighting players and creatures
Teen, 15 years old Written byDaeradoth May 29, 2014

fun time consuming game

this game is one of the best games ive played the past years i have played it in a couple of dungeons it says b**ch constantly d*nm there is a choice in options where you can bleep out other players cuss words this game is expensive because of a monthly $15.00 subscription and you can find a lot of your school friends that play this game this game should be for kids 9 and up i dont think parents should keep they're kids from playing this game thank you :)
Kid, 8 years old May 11, 2013

Great

World Of Warcraft: Mists of Pandaria is the successor of Cataclysm in the World of Warcraft series. Mists of Pandaria is a MMORPG (Massive Multiplayer Online Roleplaying Game) which allows players to engage in combat, make friends and etc. The game is about two factions- the Alliance and the Horde. The player can choose which he wants to go- and there's also the Pandarian race. This is a neutral race, but later you will have to decide which you want to be part of. Players can experience addicting combat and use the chat engine. There will be violence and language, so older players will enjoy this game.