All member reviews for World of Warcraft

Teen, 15 years old Written byprylozap July 6, 2011

12+ FTW!

Teaches kids how to manage money, can get to know older, kind "guild" members. A lot of people cuss on there, so make sure your kids know your opinion on this. Alcohol is involved, especially as dwarves lol.
Teen, 15 years old Written bywillbarchi April 9, 2008

Bleeh. I've seen so many obsessed people!

OK, ITS A GOOD GAME. Don't bite my head of YET! Anyway, I personally dislike wow simply because of the fact that it TAKES OVER LYVEZ! xD Seriously, if you introduce an 11 year old to this, they won't wanna do anything else... Then just sit back and watch as they turn into an unhealthy dweeb with no social life. LOL. Harsh i know, but its the truth. There are 50 YEAR OLDS on this game. Find a more constructive past time for your kids or at least limit play time to an hour a day. Ps, I speak from experience. My next door neighbour eats drinks and SLEEPS wow. Its pretty painful to watch sometimes, cus he's a great kid. :( DONT LET THIS GAME TAKE OVER YOUR LIFE. CHOOSE REAL LIFE OVER REALITY! GET SOME REAL LIFE FRIENDS!
Kid, 10 years old July 22, 2009

awesome game

the best game. even the bad stuff is not really that bad, not an issue. yeah you can drink alcohol but your screen gets all blurry and you can't walk or talk straight. so really i don't if i'm going to actually play. it's a cool game that a lot of people can play, my family all plays together.
Kid, 9 years old April 8, 2010

Perfect for children 7+!!

15+? No way! If you feel comfortable with fighting monsters, than this game is for you. Education: Children can learn how to save and spend money. Instead of one type of money, you have gold, silver, and copper. You can also learn about auction and trade. Positive messages: Sure there are some cuss words, but if you are under 13, its best to join a family guild (a guild is like a club) The older members there will be glad to help you and are kind. I know my guild is! Good role models: Sure, you can get drunk, but if you are, your avatar's vision is blurry, and you say things wrong. Example: If you become drunk, and you say "is", sometimes you say "ish" and sometimes you hiccup! Teaching you not to be drunk. Easy to play: The game has easy instructions and helpful tips at first. Also, the holiday games are easy too. Safety: There is a settings section for parents to filter words and such.
Kid, 10 years old April 19, 2011

Ehh OOOKKK for tweens.......

My Mom says it's demonic and I kinnda agree. I really don't think it's that bad. My mom only lets me play LOTRO because the books were written by a Christan.
Kid, 11 years old February 24, 2011

i used to watch my brother play this all the time. Never phased me.
Kid, 11 years old April 15, 2011

WOW this is NOT a game to spend time on at anytime

this game is a great mmorpg but the violence , sexuality , language , alchoholism , un-positive messages , and the incredibley un positive role models does not make it the best gome for all morpg playes alike my review will bw liked because of all of the truth involed in the ways of the game plays out foe every player
Teen, 15 years old Written byNagron January 29, 2011

Now
Kid, 11 years old December 24, 2009

This game rocks I got hooked on the first day! my dad plays it to and the violence isn't m- game material. Also some heroes like the argent dawn are extremly focused on protecting the world and its inhabitants.
Kid, 9 years old March 5, 2009

my favorite game EVER

i think that kids/teens under 13 can play this game as long as theyre not scared of blood. it's a little inappropriate 4 kids under 8 though
Kid, 12 years old November 7, 2008

Good game from what i have seen.

I have just been doing the trial, but seems to be a good game. If a kid is gonna play it, they really need a time limit. Don't use the parental controls one though, just have them use a kitchen timer. I would suggest 45 minutes a day and then they have to ask to have more time. It's a good way to have fun, and yet not get addicted like so many people do. Overall it's a fun game from what I have seen. It has a good economic system. I like it so far. I give it 4 star because while its fun, leveling can get annoying because it takes so long when you get to 20+
Kid, 9 years old October 21, 2011

World of warcraft

I think that this is a awsome game here
Teen, 13 years old Written byEzio432 September 26, 2010

This game is horrible I just tried a 10 day free trial and I almost thrw up just because of cartony graphics. But other than that its appropiate for at least 13 and up....very childish teens that will be able to take in this games horrible visuals..........
Kid, 10 years old August 22, 2010

FEMALE NITE ELVES ARE TOTALLY HOT

blood-ee violance ok for 12
Teen, 15 years old Written byOhNoItsGessX3 September 2, 2010

WoW is pretty cool.

This game is really, really quite fun, especially if you are into role playing. So basically what you do is you create a character, join a server and start doing quests, either by yourself or with other members. If you're hanging around spawning points, it's a pretty big hotspot for horny 14 year olds and other swearing members. But really, that's nothing to worry about because after you're away from the spawning points everyone else is busy with quests and actually USING the game for what it's made for, instead of relentlessly going on about things you'd be worried about. Of course when you're teamed up with other people, they may swear. That's really all there is though. But this game is really a LOT of fun once you get into it. =) Just mind your own business, play with only people you know and you're probably not going to run into much trouble concerning language and sexy stuff.
Kid, 12 years old September 11, 2010

good but violent game
Teen, 14 years old Written byEbanski July 9, 2011

LOTS OF MONEY!

This game is really addictive and isn't to violent. The only thing I don't like is that you have to pay a ridiculous amount of money each month to play. Blizzard has made much better games than this though, like Diablo I, II and coming late 2011... Diablo III. I would recommend WoW for people who are prepared to pay lots of money for gaming. Some people you meet playing may force you to battle them and will quite often say f**k and s**t.
Teen, 15 years old Written bySpigwickkett December 29, 2011

Good? ehh better the good but not great

there is a lot of things that happen in the game but my parents kinda listen to the conversations and there's blocking people its a good way for people to learn to not give out info but not suggested for 11 more around 13 depends on the maturity of your child but its very very addictive
Teen, 15 years old Written bypwyll June 25, 2009

Perfect Game

You can play the game however you want, which is why I love it. Sometimes the messages aren't always the best, but they have a word filter. It's easy to play because once you create a character it tells you how to move, talk, talk to NPCs (Non-player characters), eat, cast spells, and so on. Safety is no an issue as long as you teach your kids not to give out info.
Kid, 10 years old January 12, 2011

bad for you peoples

i am sorry but i just saw that a man left his girlfried in labor for this too addicting