All member reviews for World of Zoo

Spectacular virtual zoo lets kids get creative with animals.

Teen, 13 years old Written byHotaru Chan August 10, 2010

Cute game, I would get it

My 5 year-old cousin plays this game, and she really enjoys it (she can't read though, so someone has to be with her for her to understand most of the words) the crocodiles seem like they would scare her, but she doesn't really play with them anyway, so there's no problem :)
Kid, 10 years old May 14, 2010

A fun, easy, but mildly boring game!

This is a good game right here. I sold my Havoc-Heli for $20 and began looking for a good game for Nintendo DS. Then, I found World of Zoo. It looked interesting, so I tried it. And guess what? I haven't been able to get off of it! There's no "Attacked" stuff in here. Maybe that's just on the Wii and Windows. Anyway, it's a little bit boring. All you do is tend to your animals. No guests or shops or nothing. I was expecting something like Zoo Tycoon, but this is fun in its own way. You also get to type up Journal Entries each day!!!
Parent of a 5 and 7 year old Written bymaximus.anderso... November 11, 2009

Great Game for Kids!

Both my 5 & 7 year old love this game! It's fun to play with the animals and earn points to get more animals. Shows you have to play AND clean up after them
Parent of a 8 year old Written byvelveta December 23, 2010
Kid, 8 years old January 15, 2010

Hope You Get The Game!

Very fun! Me and my sisters LOVE it! As you take care of animals, They start likeing you more and more until you get promoted to a even higher level until you become a "Whisperer". But still, This game requires PAITANCE AND PEOPLE WHO CAN CONTROL THEIR ANGER! Although, this might not be PERFECT for 5 and smaller. Because, When you're playing with the Crocodiles, They CAN attack you. Hope I Helped You Decide!