Kid reviews for WWE 2K16

Violent but fun sports game boasts deep, replayable content.

Kid, 12 years old May 29, 2016

Wwe 2k16 is Amazing but it is a bad role model for Children under 12!!!!

This game is a very good game but if you copy the moves it can lead to serious injuries. This game is very addictive if you like wrestling and fighting. I recommend the ps4 or Xbox one version because you have my career mode and more but all the other versions ( Xbox 360 and ps3) are also excellent!! PARENTS: Not appropriate for under 12, lots of violence but everything else is good!

Teen, 13 years old Written byTheradioham March 25, 2018

WWE 2K16

2K16 is a fun, skill building way of gaming. although rated a 16, the game has a blood turn off feature(which i still can't turn on) and you cannot talk to any people your child is not friends with.

Teen, 13 years old Written byBeefa February 24, 2017

Not for anyone older than 10

You should but this game for anyone who is not older then 11 years old because there is blood gore and violence in this game they actually hit each other for real not like in real life in this game you can use weapon such as chairs ladders table etc

Privacy & Safety
Kid, 5 years old October 21, 2016

WWE 2k16

WWE 2k16 is super cool.There graphics because the fighters are like real.you can do your self but this time you use the fighters.you can make you're own career. You can do 2k show case.you can do your own ring and put different colors in your ring but you can't use your own ring.Go and play it now.I would give five stars.

Kid, 12 years old August 9, 2016

Really Good, and Accurate Wrestling Simulation Game for Many Ages To Enjoy

I personally train at a wrestling school, 5-6 hours a week. This obviously suggests that I am a HUGE wrestling fan. Me, my 8 year old sister and 6 year old brother all play this game and enjoy the WWE product. This is a major step-up from the last game (WWE 2k15). However, before any parents buy this for their children they should keep in mind NONE OF THIS SHOULD BE TRIED UNPROFESSIONALLY AT HOME, SCHOOL, IN A PLAYGROUND OR ANY WHERE! With that out of the way, there are a few concerns, there are NO POSITIVE ROLE MODELS OR MESSAGES IN THIS GAME, the moves performed are extremely dangerous and irresponsible as I said there are faces and heels (or as casual fans will call them good guys and bad guys) the bad guys coming across as mean and/or cocky, while the good guys are usually respectful of their fans and 100% humble, however, this is settled in brutal and violent fighting. THIS IS NOT EASY TO PLAY, I have over 250 hours playing the game and I still lose matches, but this depends on what the wrestler's overall stat rating is, the highest being John Cena with an overall of 95 (or with DLC it is a variation of The Rock with an overall of 96) and the lowest is Heath Slater with an overall of 78 (if you complete the 2k showcase or 'story mode' you unlock General Adnan with an overall of 77). You already know that I explained this to be not tried but there is more that irresponsible moves the wrestlers can use weapons (like steel chairs, ladders, tables ect;), also they can be cut open and bleed, however this can be turned off in the options menu. Some of the wrestlers in this game wear tight clothing, usually showing off a lot of skin, however nothing bad like genitals or buttocks are shown, also they can use taunts/gestures that include hip thrusts but this is very cartoony and not something to worry about. One of the wrestlers ("Stone Cold" Steve Austin) taunts people by showing his two middle fingers at them, in the crowd you can see signs with mild swearing on them, the is a chant "holy sh*t" but this is very infrequent (I have only heard it twice in the game). Some wrestlers are obsessed with money (Like Ted Dibiase) but this is a gimmick to entertain. There is no smoking or drugs in the game but "Stone Cold" drinks beer frequently, which can be seen in a cutscene in the 2k showcase mode. This game has an online mode which you play against random people in, you can mute them, and you don't need to talk to them but it is good to point ou that your child could be playing with or talking to anyone I the world.

Privacy & Safety
Kid, 12 years old May 8, 2016

Good Game That Anyone Can Enjoy

WWE2K16 is an extremely accurate wrestling simulator, especially for events that could happen in the WWE. In terms of the outfits, they are worn on WWE and the show is rated TV-PG. The only other thing is violence, and again is an accurate representation of the show, which is TV-PG. In terms of blood, it's only a tiny trickle and is quite hard to see when playing.

Teen, 14 years old Written bycv.viper.ihh March 15, 2016

The wrestling fans have been waiting for.

Kid, 12 years old March 1, 2016

amazing

i am addicted to this game. it is so fun and i have never seen so many hard workers