All member reviews for WWE All Stars

Kid, 9 years old June 10, 2011

All Stars is AWESOME

John Cena, Hulk Hogan and The Undertaker climb into the ring again with this title. Its a little violent but no blood or gore. They say mild words. But they are good role models because they say positive messages. If you want it get it now!
Kid, 10 years old February 4, 2012

good game but bad graphics

ok it didn't have good graphics but great game
Kid, 11 years old April 9, 2011

Ups and Downs

Well, I thought this game is great. Good graphics, and good gameplay. The bad things are, is that you have a certain amount of superstars in the game. I have already completed the game and I counted about a near 25 superstars to the max. All of the superstars look like they take Steroids . The game is great but has a few [ Glitches ] to the game and the game freezes a few times. The game has no gore so that is good for the children. I have a Game rating system. It is BUY, RENT , or PASS I think this game is a " Buy "
Kid, 11 years old July 17, 2015

WWE all stars

WWE all stars is a fun wwe game. In this game you fight many famous wwe people including the Undertaker. You can fight in championships or personally made matches just for fun. There is no blood but there is some language from the judges announcements, like h*** and d***. overall this game is a lot of fun.
Teen, 14 years old Written byNathaniel7300 April 1, 2015

16+ PEGI you are a bad rater

Great game for 9 and up, no blood and just as bad as The street fighter series
Teen, 17 years old Written byWRESTLINGFOREVER103 March 28, 2015

Awesome Game

WWE All Stars will be my Seventh Review after a Fantastic movie by Dreamworks called Shrek The Third, WWE All Stars is a cool game, I love playing as Kane, The Rock, Big Show, Stone Cold Steve Austin, Bret Hart, Undertaker, Triple H and Shawn Michaels, I enjoyed the Fantasy Warfare mode and Path of Champions mode, I will give WWE All Stars 100/100, This is a great game.
Teen, 15 years old Written byWRESTLING246 October 9, 2014

WWE All Stars is a cool game

I loved WWE All Stars it was fun seeing Superstars and Legends flying and falling, It was cool playing as Kane, Undertaker, Ricky Steamboat, Kofi Kingston, The Miz, John Cena, The Rock, Triple H, Roddy Piper, Hulk Hogan and many more I loved creating Abyss, Sandman, Tommy Dreamer, Sabu, AJ Styles, Goldberg, Matt Hardy, Jeff Hardy, Batista, MVP, Mario, Brock Lesnar, Sonic The Hedgehog and Shrek
Teen, 14 years old Written byWWEWRESTLINGFAN103 January 23, 2014

WWE All Stars is a cool game

WWE All Stars has fantasy warfare matches such as Hulk Hogan vs John Cena, Kane vs Jimmy Snuka, Rey Mysterio vs Eddie Guerrero, Undertaker vs Shawn Michaels and many more its a great game because it has Create a Wrestler and many more things and the score Im giving WWE All Stars is 100/100 if WWE made an WWE all stars 2 game they would have more matches such as Chris Jericho vs Kevin Nash
Kid, 10 years old February 29, 2012

its great for 10 and up

it is a lot better then wwe 12 thats for sure its comedy vilonce!
Kid, 11 years old December 2, 2011

best wrestling/sports game ever, with a warning

The best wrestling game I've ever seen for a big console. The game was very well visualized, and the controls slid off easily and weren't strenuous...at least, that's what the guide announced. Some salty behavior, with language and drugs alike, and some violence goes too far, such as when a wrestler proceeds to break their opponent's leg (predictably), and when another one literally twists their opponent's neck violently. Be warned for tweens and up.
Teen, 13 years old Written byewon November 7, 2011

ewoner

it is alright
Kid, 12 years old October 20, 2011

0_0 truly......................... amazing

amazeing i love this game here are the top ten ups and downs. 10. the wii verson has no online play 9. bad graphics for wii 8. not many arenas or modes 7. some finishers are lame lol 6.the anouncers are kinda annoying 5. path of champions should be longer with an actuall plot 4.more wwe superstars 3. unable to dowload wwe superstars in wii verson 2.more alternte caustioms 1. the create a wrestler system is an epic failure compared to wwe 2011
Teen, 14 years old Written byfergusonclifton October 7, 2011

all stars

its the best
Kid, 12 years old August 21, 2011

OK appropriate level

its anamated and so impossible to do so kids cant try it and hurt people
Teen, 13 years old Written byKittyHill April 16, 2011

Good enough

Good graphics still i liked 2011 better than this but is not that different from other new wwe games. There's the normal things any wwe game has so i think every one know what to expect. My cousin had more fun than me but i'm a year older than him.
Kid, 9 years old April 7, 2011