All member reviews for WWE SmackDown vs. Raw 2006

Replicates rowdy TV wrestling -- for teens.

Kid, 10 years old April 9, 2008
Teen, 15 years old Written byWRESTLING246 October 9, 2014

WWE SmackDown vs. Raw 2006 is a great game

I loved this game the ECW storyline on season mode was Incredible
Teen, 14 years old Written byarman kalantari March 14, 2012

love it play it.

i do not know whats going on why is smackdown vs raw, 18A in canada bc. but the video game is for tweens and up. i agree with the 18A rate in canada but they made one wwe, M RATE IN ESRB .just play its fun for tweens and up.
Parent Written bySharon7515 October 15, 2011

Stay Away!

In the game, there is Chris Benoit, the former wrestler who did a double Murder suicide. Bad overtones.
Teen, 15 years old Written by11michelle47 July 15, 2011

Okay for most part highly reccomended for preteens and teens

I first played this game when i wr got i was 10 or 11 as my parents were very lienent with video games.I stil buy the game every year but this was the 1st one i ever got.I think it is a very fun and addictive game. I agree educational value is very low but that is the way it's supposed to be.Positive messages are few and far in between but their none the less as you fight with antagaganist charecters you fight for good for the most part.The same goes to positive role models as you can in some cases choose a negative choice or positive depending on the players choice.Violance is going to come with a wrestlinh game it is a no brainer.Sexual content is involved in some stories and their is a fufill your fantasy match which scantily clad woman fight and may get down to underwear tho this is not neccesary to win as you cn also hit with a paddle an not mentioned hit each other with pillows.The languige is NOT an issue by any means unless you dont want your child to say d*mn and cr*p and there are taunts and non graphc threats,product placement is part of a game based on a coorporation wrestling company so yeah.there is also no drinking or smoking as this is very good!i love the game it is so fun easy to play after practice and story mode has more healthy missions.i reccomend to 13 and u[ but twwelve is also good and boys will love this and i may be a girl but i lov it and while playing it i never feel offended by the way girls are treayed or act as they are strong charecters who stand up in story.graphics are good for its time playing is fun i have spent countless hours playing and many matches and content is good and i still play this almost 6 years later.hope you get for your kids.
Kid, 9 years old September 29, 2010
Im going to put the first smack down vs raw game on this :/ but on smack down vs raw you can buy "wwe legends" and exp points + "Diva loading screens" and bad role models because wrestling is scripted and should not be done. or you'll end up being in a high speed cop chase and end up in jail for killing a random person with a "High flying move" and you stomp on his face 1,000,000 times and then you go into A dark ally and grab a trash can and bust his face open with it. So dont try this crap. And reason i put Sex tag. You can go throughout season mode having sex with girls and put them as your manager. but i just think their manager girls are their "whores" anyways. its pretty easy if you put it on "easy mode" Never put it on legend if you are not the best at playing games. or you gonna end up hanging yourself because you get so p1ssed off.now then.you can learn how to do the real moves like "firgure four leglock" and "Full nelson" which you would end up being a champion. also you can do a hawrdcore online mode. i beat The C R A P outta people every time they played aginst me. anyways. don't be A Chris Beinot! live your life to the fullest "do not use roids." thats what happend to beinot. he killed himself and his family. This message was approved by gokussj. age 9.
Kid, 11 years old December 23, 2009

Good for teens

This game is great there is a bury alive mode and just regular matches. Like it said up top in one mode two woman wrestlers are fighting and they take off each others shirts and shorts, but you only see them in bra and underwear.
Kid, 11 years old November 30, 2009

Good for some tweens

The game is great , but it is inaproprite for ages under 11
Teen, 17 years old Written byoctober1985 July 27, 2009
I played these kinds of games when I was young. Of course there is plenty of imitatible behavior. As long as your kids know wrestling is fake, they should be fine. There is of course wrestling violence, blood, some mild swearing and sexual overtones, but those would probably go over the heads of young kids.
Kid, 6 years old November 17, 2008

looks like a good game

My older brother (he's 12) plays this game a lot, an it looks cool. His favorit thing is the fantasy match, but he tells me to leav the room when he does, but I like it when he does the story. My dad says it is bad,
Teen, 13 years old Written byraw08 April 9, 2008

Cool Game

I Love Wrestling So Its A Great Game For Me. There Is Nothing Wrong with It
Teen, 16 years old Written bysweet dreams April 9, 2008

Awesome game!!!

this is my favorite WWE game so far. the graphics are great and the wrestlers loook so much like the real ones!!! steven richards is my absolute favorite!!! anyways, this game is okay for older kids and teens.
Adult Written byP3RF3CTION April 9, 2008

Iffy...

This is a game that is pretty iffy... Women are used as eye candy in this game and I do not like that. There is a lot of violence in this game, and you can get under the ring and pull out steel chairs, 2x4's, and lots of other stuff. There is some blood in this game; if you take too many blows you bleed. Personally, I think this is a great game, but know how you're kid will react to it before buying or renting this game.