All member reviews for WWE Smackdown vs. Raw 2009

Robust wrestling simulation with clever new features.

Adult Written bytjrenken1989 February 12, 2009

Ok so yeah

Ok so i haven't got a chance to play 2009 yet, and I'm dying to. But i have played 2008. There is nothing on there that is really all that bad for kids to look @. I mean the wwe divas, would be my only exception b/c they do dress a bit risque. But overall i'm sure it's a great game. So i gave it a High rating!!!!
Teen, 15 years old Written byWRESTLING246 October 9, 2014

WWE Smackdown vs. Raw 2009 is a cool game but It forgottened legends

WWE Smackdown vs. Raw 2009 is great to play on but it forgottened legends like Roddy Piper, Hulk Hogan, Bret Hart, The Rock, Stone Cold, Andre The Giant and many more
Teen, 13 years old Written byABCand123 September 29, 2014

cool

cool
Kid, 12 years old October 23, 2011

I love this game!

I absolutely love this game, i played it at my dad's house with one of my friends and i liked it so much that he said i could have it for my PS2, and ever scince then, i have been playing this everyday, the ONLY exeption (or at least for my dad) was that i was creating a diva and my dad walked in the room and saw me creating a diva and he thought it was "dirty". anyway This game is an absolute must have for any wrestling fan!
Teen, 17 years old Written byFaizan August 23, 2011

Okay Game...

This games does not contain much sexual content. I think its on for 8+. If your over the age of 11 I wouldn't even bother getting this game because it is really boring. The violence isn't very bad either...
Kid, 11 years old June 25, 2011

awesome game!!!!!!!!!

i have owned this game for a long time. you might think it is ok for about ages 10 and up.me and my 9 in a half year old brother play this game all the time. in the game the female wrestlers do dress inappropriately. you also might use weapons such as, steel chairs, wooden sticks, mops, guitars, and you can put your opponent trough a table. you can also put the table on fire. there might be some blood in this game too. if you want this for wii i recommend not getting it because it is terrible for wii. get this for psp, xbox 360, ps3, or ps2. i own it for wii and ps2 and it is better for ps2.
Teen, 13 years old Written byEzio432 September 26, 2010

OK for 16 and up for sexy videos of WWE divas but mild violence

I know I know. Im 13 but i rated this game 16 and up. But thats because I am more mature than most kids. Well CSM'S review is mostly accurate, except theirs more sexual content then they tell you. For Wrestler Creation you can put videos on the giant TV's of the wrestling divas with very skimpy clothing, some topless without hands on b((easts but they are covered by the enviroment. and the perverted 13 or 14 year old can easily access those. The wrestling is fun, and especially the Parking Lot Brawl. You can do many advanced things in the Parking Lot enviroment, such as do a fight on top of a iretruck, the loser falls off and gets major damage(even tho a fall like that should kill). You can even put ppl in a dumptruck, and put them in a funeral truck. I did that once with Matt Hardy and Jeff Hardy......u should have seen Hardy's face.................
Teen, 14 years old Written bycambrun May 24, 2010

Iffy

It's okay as long as you don't fight as women.
Teen, 13 years old Written bytommy18 January 23, 2010

Eh, Don't see why this is violent.

This game is very good and iffy for 15+? Its not an M rated game its a Teen rated. There is blood that is clearly fake. And the whole concept fits together. Women dress in bra and pants, Wow. Watching Boxing you have women holding up the signs. Some modes can be educational and SOME wrestlers good role models.
Teen, 15 years old Written bymattias July 13, 2009

Fun game!!

This game lets you play with all of the newest superstars and lets you play with your own created superstars. Violence is normal for a teen rated game and there is a lot of blood is shown on a players face when you hit them with an object, like a metal chair.
Kid, 8 years old June 5, 2009

wwe

i love this game.
Adult Written byRxJAG April 11, 2009

AWESOME GAME

wwe rocks
Teen, 13 years old Written byrichelyn December 2, 2008

fun game funner with friends or family

this game has some stuff that a kid below 11 would probably be inappropiate. game for kids 12 & up. a fun game where you just wrestle, parents usually say that it's bad and what not, but it's fake, and as long as the kids know that, and they know that fighting does not resolve problems them this game is fine. female wrestlers wear tight cloths but nothing eye opening. For you parents out there wondering if you should let you're kid play this, say yes if they're 12& older. have fun
Adult Written byHAK November 14, 2008

The Game

THis is a fun game but still parents will start to camplain thinking it is real. it is not real wrestling is fake to. So buy this game for your kid.