All member reviews for X-Men: Destiny

Moral choice aspect is overshadowed by lots of brawling.

Parent Written byparent78949359 May 12, 2012

11 and up

I am a parent of kids ages 9 and 11. My sons love the game and told me that kids 11 and up should play it. I watched them play and I agree.
Teen, 13 years old Written byIronRunningAnvil August 13, 2012

LEARNING

Great game, which is based around morals

Ok so, to start. You can either be in the brotherhood of mutants (with magneto etc...) or with the xmen (cyclops etc...). Also this game is totally based around morals in which choices you make, and the choices you make affect the gameplay. There are countless decisions you have to make and each one you make will make you more towards the faction of the brotherhood or the xmen. You make choices on what power's your character has and at the beggining of the game you choose out of 3 characters, one being a girl. This game (if you decide to be a member of the xmen) does not really moralise brawling although there sure is a lot of it. Of course the brotherhood are against humans so that's pretty obvious that being part of the brotherhood is more de-moralistic. Language wise, there is no problem as it is not bad at all. The women in the game (only one or two) do not cover themsleves completely up, but nothing is visible and they are still fairly covered up. So thats not a problem. One of the only problems is that gameplay is not that long. That said though you might as well play it through boh sides as even though they are similar missions, they are still different and there is more variety in what you do. Overall i would rate this game a 4/5. I do not agree with the bad reviews this game has been getting and i think that this game should be given more thought to. Hope this review helped.
Teen, 17 years old Written bypokemonlover17 May 12, 2012

Best game ever

Great game! I love the game and i think anyone 10 and up should immediately buy it.
Kid, 10 years old October 15, 2011

BEST GAME EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love the X-Men franchise.Sure there's some violence but nothing too bad for a mature 5 year old.I think the costumes are a bit skimpy,but most I would wear myself.All I can say is BEST GAME EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!