All member reviews for Yoshi's Island DS

Fast, challenging, and charming Mario game remake.

I should get that game.
Kid, 12 years old August 6, 2014

This game will never reach the charm and beauty of the original prequel to the Mario series.

The original Yoshi's Island for the Super Nintendo was heaps better than this cheap remake.
Teen, 14 years old Written byiluvmyipod July 22, 2009
This game makes me smile every time i play it. I loved it. I've beat it twice. It's still a blast to play! Try it out!
Parent of a 2, 10, 14, and 18+ year old Written bySystemOfANintendo January 4, 2011

Pretty good remake of one of my favorite games.

I'm a proud owner of the original game for the Super Nintendo, so I had to get this game. Well, I can't say it's as good as the original, but it's still a great and fun game. And some levels are challenging and require good thinking skills. And there's nothing inappropriate, so yeah. I recommend it to DS owners.
Kid, 11 years old September 26, 2010

Cute!

I LOVED this game! It has fairly easy controls and it's really colorful, so it would probably catch little kid's eyes, too! plus it's really fun and challenging! YOU SHOULD REALLY GET IT! ^.^ 10 out of 10 stars! :D
Adult Written byyoman June 24, 2009
Parent of a 1 and 6 year old Written bychris27w April 9, 2008
Teen, 16 years old Written byNatashanana8 April 9, 2008
Adult Written bytommysportsgirl April 9, 2008
This game is excellent!! Bright, colorful graphics and great controls. Two thumbs up!
Kid, 9 years old April 9, 2008

WOW

THIS IS THE BEST GAME EVER AND MY 5 YEAR OLD SISTER ALLREADY BEAT IT AND THEY GAVE HER EXTRA LEVELS TO PLAY AFTER YOU BEAT IT.i LOVE THIS GAME BUT IT CAN GET A LITTLE FRUSTRATING.BELIVE ME I KNOW.SO TRY THIS GAME.

A good game.

One of the best yoshi's island games so far.