Extremely violent survival horror game flowing in blood.

Teen, 13 years old Written byDylx January 12, 2013

Good For 14+

It's fun. But can be scary for some teenagers/children.
Kid, 8 years old November 28, 2012

Meh

If I Were You,Wait Until Your Kid Is Atleast 13 to play But id recommend 14,Yes i do love these games As an 8 yr old But Wait A while Kids
Teen, 13 years old Written bybobland 456 August 12, 2013

realistic but not for the kids

This is the most realistic Zombie game I've ever seen. It maybe a bit to violent for kids though. Check out my game and wario review to.
Parent of a 7 and 12 year old Written byStephen the great December 27, 2012

Sooooooo violent

Super violent!!!!
Teen, 14 years old Written byCWG1 July 26, 2013

Disappointing to me.

I personally did not like this game. It was a disappointment to me. It is very challenging and frustrating. It does have some strong zombie violence and gore such as shooting and decapitations. Also has some language but pretty mild for a M rated game. Mature 11 could handle it. if this were rated as movies are rated it would be R: Strong Zombie Violence/Gore, and Language.
Teen, 15 years old Written byYoshiGuy May 21, 2013

My Favorite Game!

This game is really great! But, it is very violent. Lot's of blood, gore and of course BRAINS. You rarely hear some of the bad words. The only bad word I heard was ba*****. Overall, it's a great game! May be fun for some adults and teens. But, I don't recommend it for your kids.
Teen, 13 years old Written bySwirven January 2, 2014

ZombiU

It has it parts. Says the s word a couple times other than that it's fine
Kid, 12 years old July 4, 2013

ZombiU- My review Great game! Scary, but thrilling!

Hi, Im 12 years old and I got ZombiU during christmas 2012. At first I hadn't realized how good the game really was and how dfferent it was from other zombie games because honestly, I hadn't played other zombie games. My parents said they got me this game becuase they thought it had the least amount of violence compared to other games I wanted. Nope not even close, but first let me tell you how good this game is. Besides the bad title, this game fits really well to the WiiU game pad. The game pad is your eyes an ears in the game helping you with alot alot of stuff. Second this game is scary, I mean its scary scary, but it's not the blood and the violence that makes it scary. Its the action, and just the thought that theres a zombi near. First of all everythings dark, and just creepy. When your around a human, ist still creepy. The thing is, the entire game gives you a feeling on abandonment and no one there to comfort you. Thats a big positive when comared to other zombie games. The walking dead for instance.... I wasnt' scared in the least... ZombiU comes.... I can't stand being left alone to play it. Next is the entire strategy and preparation required... There is almost no ammo in the entire game... To some, not positive, to me and others, very positive. I'm tired of games like black ops and others where you buy weapons for money and tons of ammo. Next every room you come into you need to be quiet and prepared. If you start walking into rooms and not checking your scanner your dead. This game requires time and even alot of patience. The last thing is the ending and 'survival mode'. There are 3 endings that I really like.... 1 bad ending, 1 good ending, and 1 okay ending. The bad ending is you die. The good ending is you escape and retrieve the panacea. A vaccine. The okay ending is you don't retrieve the vaccine but you escape. The survival mode is entirely something new and greatly thought of for ZombiU. Without this mode, ZombiU would not have been as popular. This mode makes it extra fun, extra challenging, and just awesome. It makes it much harder to complete the story. This mode has it if your bitten your dead. Game over entirely, you have to start from the complete beginning. The last thing I have to say is in regular mode i fyour bitten you come back a another surviver,but it counts, since you lose all your supplies. THats another plus... Moving on to Age and why I recommend 13 and up.... ZombiU is bloody and creepy. It consists of F*** and Sh** and etc. Of course it should be rated M for Mature. But the thing is theres no sexuality at all... None.. So to me heres the deal. If your a parent and you think you have a responsibl child who can handle blood and violence, and language then I think this game will be alright for your child. It fun, its scary, and as long as he can handle it its okay. Theres no sexual stuff that to younger people will causee problems. To parents who have children who are afraid of the dark I don't recommend you let them play. It's just too scary. Now to language, this game will be alright for your child as long as he doesn't repeat what hes hearing. Its not actually that much language. But when your prepper is trying to protect you he tends to yell out words. But you me this is a good game and as long as your son/daughter can handle some blood... and scariness.... its a great game to play!
Teen, 13 years old Written byThe Shadow Dude January 20, 2013

Fun games and very scary.

Zombiu is a very fun game. There are times in the game where I end up screening at the top of my lungs because I am so scaried. The game it self is very bloodly and violent. Not like other s.horror games you are not relieing on guns but mostly end up killing zombies with a cricket bat (that takes forever.) Guns are a in the game like Pistols ,Shotguns , Snipers, etc. but finding ammo for them is the hard part. There is a mulitplayer mode where you ( using the wii remote a nuchunk or a pro controller kill zombies) and a buddy( Using the Wii U game pad to release the zombies) face off in two game modes. Sadly there is no online for this mode.
Teen, 15 years old Written byshadowpikachu12 December 12, 2013

Ok if your son wants to get it!

Just a tad of violence and almost no cussing PERFECTLY FINE!
Kid, 12 years old November 3, 2013

It's ok

This game wasn't as good as I expected and was repetive but it was still good, and is for mature kids
Teen, 13 years old Written byRainbowDash April 13, 2013

Amazing and Violent game

This is a REALLY fun game. It's survival aspect is great and the fact that you get a new charater everytime you die makes the game make more sense. However is is EXTREMLY violent as you kill zombies by chopping off the heads or break thier skulls and by shooting them in the head. It has good survivla instinct idea. It's better then other well known zombie games as you gather materials to live and you spawn as a new survivor everytime and if you want your grenades and guns, you must kill your old survivor. I love the game though!
Kid, 8 years old March 19, 2013

Creeped out!!!!!

It looks fun. I watched the trailer, 40 seconds later I was so, Just yuck and creeped out. All I saw in the trailer was blood and gore. I don't wan't to talk about it.
Teen, 16 years old Written bySANDVICHHeavy January 31, 2013

Yay

I love ZombiU! It's not for children,but it's so fun for some adults and teens!And it's realistic,when you die,you either stay dead or become infected.Then, you spawn as a whole different character.I recommend it for adults and teens,but i think kids aren't ready for this kind of stuff....
Teen, 13 years old Written bySuperheroguy77 July 2, 2014

Good Game

I haven't played it but I'm guessing its good it's zombie shooting just like other zombie games
Kid, 10 years old March 13, 2013

17+ Only

VIOLENCE! Blood sprays When zombies are hit with a "Cricket Bat" An also shows there brain
Parent of a 12, 14, 14, and 17 year old Written byJason B. January 25, 2017

Violent but not too bad

I'm a parent of four kids and my 17 year old plays this game and I'm okay with it and so does my 14 year old but I don't let my younger children play it for reasons. One, I don't think they are ready, and two, they aren't the age I think they should be yet. This game has a lot of blood, gore, and language but the language I wouldn't worry about too much because it is very mild for an M rated game that's 17+. But it really should be 13+ because 17 in my opinion is way to high of an age rating for this. Youngest a kid should play this is 12 and oldest would be at least 14. But I believe 13 is appropriate.
Adult Written byCasey H. January 21, 2017

Eh

Honestly as an 18 year old who loves zombie games, this one is very disappointing. I've completed it and it took two full weeks to do it because I kept getting bored and getting tired. But the content, very mild. The language is very mild for a game 17+ or 18+, depending on where you live. But the language is like 2/5, the blood and gore doesn't look anywhere close to being realistic, and the violence is determined basically you could say by how you play and choose to do so. But if I were to give this game an age rating, I'd say 13 and up.
Adult Written byMike S. January 21, 2017

Better than I expected

Zombies are just amazing. I love games with zombies but especially this one. I'm 25 and after a long day of work I'd love to come home and play this after everything is done. But let me get to my point. This game is rated M, and I'm actually shocked. I am shocked because the language in this game is very mild for an M rated game, the blood isn't realistic at all, and it is just not bad enough to be 17+. I think it is okay for a child 11+ to play. Now, I may sound crazy to most people, but I say that because it's not extremely inappropriate. Now I said 11+ is good but maybe 12 or 13. And there are positive messages in the game. I don't know why it says there are 0/5 positive messages. Positive messages would be in my perspective 3/5.
Parent of a 12 and 13 year old Written byMark C. January 21, 2017

Not my type

This game is not my type of game. I like Mario because it is fun and not inappropriate but about this game, ZombiU, my son plays it and has played it with me on multiplayer and blood just really bothers me. If I were to rate this game, it shouldn't be 18+. I think 12+ would be more reasonable. I say that because I've seen my son play the campaign and it wasn't as bad as I thought. Barely any bad words were said or used. Also, the blood doesn't look like real blood, it looks like paint. So I think it is suitable for 12+. Youngest a child should be allowed to play it is 10, at the youngest. Oldest, I'd say 13 or 14. Maybe 15. It just really depends on the child.