All member reviews for 10 Things I Hate About You

Engaging but edgy update of Taming of the Shrew.

Kid, 12 years old October 10, 2009

10 things is great show for 12+

Good show to show how 2 sisters can be different. One very smart and popular and one that is tomboy thats ok
Teen, 15 years old Written byawesomish_rider July 23, 2009

Depends on the age...

I've seen this movie a couple times actually, but my opinion hasn't changed. The actors/actresses are pretty good and well known but the content is suitable for teens and up. There are sex references and alcohol use. It's just that kind of thing that make it inappropriate for little kids.
Teen, 15 years old Written bysocalboy July 20, 2009

LOVE IT!!!!

Love this movie. Very funny and teens can relate to the movie. I bought it off of iTunes too....worth the money.. WATCH THE MOVIE!!!!!!!
Teen, 13 years old Written bylivyjedi July 11, 2009

yay

I love this movie
Adult Written byChrissy505 June 20, 2009

LOVED IT!!!!!!

OMG this is my new fave movie! I didn't know how good it was but my mom said it was good so I bought it off of iTunes and I loved it!!!!! It's so funny and the actors and actresses are really good!!!!!!!!!!
Teen, 14 years old Written byPink_Sparrow June 12, 2009

Amazing-Ness!!

Amazing, very funny, cute, entertaining!! Well worth watching!! R.I.P Heath..
Teen, 13 years old Written byshas56 January 24, 2009

butterflysecrets

hi this film is great

YOUNG HEATH LEDGER

the young heath ledger is an hear. A great movie. A great plot. Not so great language. Not so great sex refrenses
Teen, 17 years old Written byKoOkYMoNsTa234 April 9, 2008

10 THINGS I HATE ABOUT YOU!

This adorable teen adaptation of Shakespeare's classic TAMING OF THE SHREW, is undoubtabley sexual in its many penis references, an implied breast flash, go go dancing on a table (drunk), and a penis drawn of a boy's face. This is a great funny movie, but I would suggest Mature 12 year olds and up!
Adult Written byPanya April 9, 2008

Not for kiddies

As an adult, I really enjoyed this movie, but I don't think young children should see it at all. There are way too many sexual and drug/alcohol references, and lots of put-downs.
Teen, 16 years old Written byyourfriendkittie April 9, 2008

Teen, 16 years old Written bymfromp April 9, 2008

Teen, 16 years old Written bymissmissy April 9, 2008

A must see!!!

I believe this movie is a must see for anyone older than 16.
Kid, 10 years old April 9, 2008

Teen, 16 years old Written byashley2491 April 9, 2008

my fav. movie

good 4 mature 12 yr olds

i saw this movie on tv when i was sick one day & theres LOTS of sexual referances. & kat has sex w/ a guy (not shown but mentioned) (ew) language is ok. theres the d word tho (d--k)
Teen, 13 years old Written byxMiniMiss April 9, 2008

Teen, 14 years old Written byjazzyjammrz April 9, 2008

Loosen up!

There's nothing really bad in this movie. Parents need to realize that no matter how much they try to shelter us, we still live in a different time. all of my friends have had talks about drugs, and "the talk" by the time they're 10-12. 10 things is a really fun movie. if anything, there is some language. it's not a bad movie.

It was a good movie, a fair amount of achol and stuff, cute and funny though.
Teen, 15 years old Written bybloodstained_te... April 9, 2008

Heath Leger r.i.p.

Fantastic movie, I watched it a couple days after Heath Leger died. The movie is hilarious and I LOVE it. Rest in peace, Heath.