All member reviews for 101 Dalmatians (Live Action)

Parent of a 6 year old Written bymadsmooney1214 September 20, 2012

101 dalmatians live action

Families can discuss villains and heroes. What makes Cruella De Vil a spectacular villain (or, very mean lady)? Why doesn't Anita see right away that she's up to no good? Why do Pongo and Perdita make such great heroes? How are they helped by other animals to find the lost puppies? Who are your favorite storybook good guys and bad guys?
Parent Written byMommyMovieReviews May 1, 2012

101 adorable puppies!

While the original animated version will always be my favorite, I thought this remake was very well done. Cruella is even more frightening so watch out with the younger children, but they will love seeing all the adorable puppies!
Adult Written byMovieLover4Lyfe May 26, 2010

Remake is just adorable!

The original version will always hold a special place in viewers hearts, but this remake was very well done. It doesn't distort the original like some remakes have been known to do. I would warn that Cruella is even more wicked in this version, so very young children shouldn't watch quite yet. The animals in the movie are charming and the actors did a great job!
Teen, 15 years old Written byDivine_Munchie_99 July 7, 2009

Awsome!

One of my fav movies! Full of action and humor. AND ADORABLE WITTLE PUPPIE DOGGIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Teen, 13 years old Written bykayvan_922 April 4, 2009

Adult Written bydmcmomwife April 9, 2008

Classic, but dramatic

I am letting my four year old watch this and I haven't actually ever seen it. It was getting too intense for him after the dogs had the puppies and Cruella came barging in yelling making the lightning and thunder crack. He tells me "don't worry, mama, I'm not scared of anything..." but as he watches the Cruella parts, he's hiding. I am just fast forwarding through those.