So-so action movie has lots of fighting, other iffy stuff.

Adult Written byilikemusik23 July 13, 2009

eh it's good i guess

went to go see this in the theaters a while ago, it was alright. The acting wasn't all that great but got better as the film went along. theres not too much to worry about content wise besides some violence and a somewhat disturbing image of a women who has been hit by a car. I'd say rent it but it's not worth buying or anything like that. Teens and Preteens will probaly enjoy it.
Kid, 12 years old November 9, 2010

Awesome for all ages

Love this video it sets good images of wwe and not bad for my baby. My kids and i loved it and hope to have another one of it.
Kid, 12 years old July 18, 2010
This is a really good movie and should be ok for kids 12 and over
Kid, 10 years old July 9, 2010

die hard 2 for younger kids

a good action movie way better than the other john cena movie. some die hard 2 like violence. one or two f-words. quite a bit of action violence. cool movie 12+
Adult Written byMovieLover4Lyfe May 26, 2010
I'm not sure I'll be watching this movie, although I do love John Cena. The CS review just doesn't make it out to be that interesting...
Adult Written by4Spice October 24, 2009

good movie

very good movie lots of action 11 and over
Teen, 15 years old Written bybradley4846 September 30, 2009

Die Hard 4 for younger kids (Unrated Version)

Pretty good movie, its basicly Die Hard 4 for younger kids. I have not seen the PG-13 one, but this is what i got out of the unrated: Violence: People are killed (never graphicly shown. Someone is stabbed (all u see is blood on the knife). Someone gets hit by a car (blood is shown on face and ground). There is other fighting violence in the movie. Language- 2 f-words, multiple s-words, one or 2 b-words and many other minor words. Sex- there are a few sexual comments near the begginig and spread thru a little
Teen, 14 years old Written byTomrock101 August 2, 2009

Haaha

Fisher (Cena) Is a cop. Good role models. Not violent. Great film.
Adult Written byjabkayu July 5, 2009
good
Teen, 16 years old Written bymyself303 April 13, 2009

Great for tweens

I saw it with a bunch of friends and we loved it. It had a good overall message which shiwed that law would always win. The only thing that was a little disturbing was a man falls down an elevator shaft and you see a woman running from the law get hit by a car and the camera lingers on her dead body for a short time. Overall though this movie was very good and great for someone around 12 or 13 who likes action and is not disturbed by the things I mentioned above.