All member reviews for 12 Rounds

Kid, 12 years old November 9, 2010

Awesome for all ages

Love this video it sets good images of wwe and not bad for my baby. My kids and i loved it and hope to have another one of it.
Kid, 12 years old July 18, 2010

This is a really good movie and should be ok for kids 12 and over
Kid, 10 years old July 9, 2010

die hard 2 for younger kids

a good action movie way better than the other john cena movie. some die hard 2 like violence. one or two f-words. quite a bit of action violence. cool movie 12+
Teen, 15 years old Written bybradley4846 September 30, 2009

Die Hard 4 for younger kids (Unrated Version)

Pretty good movie, its basicly Die Hard 4 for younger kids. I have not seen the PG-13 one, but this is what i got out of the unrated: Violence: People are killed (never graphicly shown. Someone is stabbed (all u see is blood on the knife). Someone gets hit by a car (blood is shown on face and ground). There is other fighting violence in the movie. Language- 2 f-words, multiple s-words, one or 2 b-words and many other minor words. Sex- there are a few sexual comments near the begginig and spread thru a little
Teen, 14 years old Written byTomrock101 August 2, 2009

Haaha

Fisher (Cena) Is a cop. Good role models. Not violent. Great film.
Teen, 16 years old Written bymyself303 April 13, 2009

Great for tweens

I saw it with a bunch of friends and we loved it. It had a good overall message which shiwed that law would always win. The only thing that was a little disturbing was a man falls down an elevator shaft and you see a woman running from the law get hit by a car and the camera lingers on her dead body for a short time. Overall though this movie was very good and great for someone around 12 or 13 who likes action and is not disturbed by the things I mentioned above.