All member reviews for 13 Going on 30

Touching and hilarious Jennifer Garner romcom.

Kid, 11 years old August 8, 2011

GREAT!!!!!

Oh how much I love this movie! All though there is some talk between teenagers about going to second base, one mild sexual scene were a man gets undressed in front of his girlfriend (he only gets to his underwear), and Jenna gets a little tipsy at a party, it has terrific messages! PERFECT slumber party movie!!!
Kid, 11 years old December 29, 2009

do not show to kids who are sensitive to innapropriate things

I thought that this movie was very enjoyable ,but had parts that would be disturbing to children 12 and under. Examples: a young girl says that her brother can get her and her 13 year old friends beer, Jenna's boyfriend says that they can play "games" but he endds up dancing around in his whitey tidys, and garner kisses two men who are married (well, one has a fiance). i find this movie to be Quite disturbing to children 12 and younger.
Teen, 17 years old Written bymovielover17 July 12, 2010

Amazing movie!!!

I love this movie I saw it like 10 times and I love to watch it every time I feel like it. I think if you want to watch it just enjoy it.
Teen, 14 years old Written byVoldemortkillsS... August 10, 2010

Cute characters and plot. It's a little inappropriate because of some of the sexual references but it's a really good movie
Teen, 13 years old Written byboredgrl November 13, 2009

Awesome romantic comedy!

This movie was very touching, and it made me tear up. There are sexual references (when they were playing a spin the bottle game & when Garner was going to play "games" with her boyfriend. There is also social drinking, but that is pretty much it.
Adult Written byBeckstar October 29, 2011

Lovely film, but not for anyone under 13 I think

not for kids. Some sex themes. Just because it mentions '13' going on 30. I would not let a 13 year old watch it. I saw the trailer for it when I was 13 and it shocked me. I only saw it when I was about 15. It's a touching tale, but unrealistic and I don't think it has a good moral as she is able to change her life back to before she made the wish. Instead of facing what she had done wrong.
Kid, 11 years old November 8, 2009

Off 9- Iffy 10-12 On 13+

I just saw it at a 13th Birthday sleepover! It was sort of funny, but slightly inappropriate.
Teen, 15 years old Written byNikki Btd July 13, 2010

great chick flick for teens

love this movie!!!! its adorable and the characters are super funny! not so great for the younger crowd due to the bad language and sexual references
Kid, 12 years old July 3, 2010

i luv this movie

it is iffy for the sexuall refrences
Teen, 13 years old Written byraca99 April 18, 2009

LOVE IT

This is an awesome movie and made me laugh and cry , it will the the best movie for any chick flick movie night!
Kid, 12 years old April 5, 2011

WATCH IT. Such a good film

I think this film is really funny and is fun to watch as Garner is at her best in this film.
Teen, 13 years old Written byMoomoocow509 August 3, 2011

its ok

its an ok movie. when shes older she askes a young girl about underwear. her friend backstabs her and her true love is gone SPOILER____________________________________________but at the end of the movie they get togeather
Teen, 13 years old Written bynajashirin November 23, 2010

goooooood

like it
Kid, 11 years old July 12, 2010

iffy stuff

I like its really good but when she's 30 her boyfriend and other guys are a little inappropriate for younger viewers.
Adult Written byshannonbrown June 25, 2009

This Movie Should Not Be PG-13!

I love this movie... its should not be PG-13... i
Adult Written byMovieLover4Lyfe May 26, 2010

Sweet movie :)

Aw, this movie just touched me. Jennifer Garner does an amazing job at having 13 year old emotions in a 30 year old body. This romantic comedy is endearing a sweet. Love it. Writing this is making me want to go watch it right now!
Kid, 11 years old February 12, 2011

Very good movie!

This movie is great! There's a lot of product placement, though. It's okay for ages 8+ (I first watched this when I was 8, and really enjoyed it. . . but I've know a lot for my age having 2 older siblings) Other than the things most people already pointed out, it's a REALLY great movie!! :)
Teen, 14 years old Written byadoely July 9, 2010

A nice movie

This is a cute movie. I saw it the first time at my 13th birthday party; turned out to be a pleasant surprise! It has sexual references but some of them kind of fly by. All in all, not a fabulous movie, but rather a cutesie chick flick:)
Parent of a 7, 10, and 12 year old Written byMariannaMom April 30, 2012

Loved It!!

I loved 13 Going on 30!!! I thought it was clever and funny. I definitely think that this movie is a must-see for 12 year old girls!!
Parent of a 2, 4, 6, and 9 year old Written bymkenna6 January 2, 2009

This movie is sooo funney but not for children under10

this movie is great for kids 10 and older! Their is a part that refers to sex about playing games and the friend says he wants to paly some games so please becarfull about that remember that (GOD) is listning!