Want personalized picks that fit your family?

Set preferences to see our top age-appropriate picks for your kids.

Get age-based picks

Parent reviews for 2 Fast 2 Furious

Extremely violent sequel is sexist and dumb.

Adult Written byMovieLover4Lyfe May 26, 2010

Eh.

As far as sequels go this is not the greatest movie ever made. I think so much could have been done to make it better. There is a lot of violence, and even more of the girls in slinky, revealing outfits. Not for young children!

Adult Written bysweetlilnessa06 April 9, 2008

great!

im 15 and i thought this movie rocked. The first one was better..of course since it had vin diesel in it! haha but this one was still good. The was alot of action in it and the girl suki had a really cute pink car! Plus, Tyrese took his shirt off! *wOo wOo*
Adult Written byJason Michael D. January 27, 2019

How Fast Do you like it

2Fast 2Furious is my favorite Fast & Furious Movie I Really Enjoyed 2Fast 2Furious Don't know Why 2Fast 2Furious Gets So Much 2Fast 2Furious Is What Introduced Me Too The Fast And The Furious Franchise

Adult Written byAlexandre M. February 23, 2018
Awful I love fast and furious but this is crap
Adult Written byjmo97 January 4, 2017

Mild improvement over the first, but still not very good

I guess my low expectations from the first film affected the way I saw "2 Fast 2 Furious", because I didn't think it was as bad as the first. Sure, the dialogue is laughable, but I think this is more tolerable than the original because it doesn't take itself as seriously. This could very well be a guilty pleasure movie. That doesn't mean it should be recommended to all teens. Women are still objectified with skimpy clothing, and male characters are heard making suggestive references towards them. There is a fair amount of foul language. There is some intense violence, including a man being threatened to be chewed on by a rat, car crashes, and some gun menace. I continued this series for the late Paul Walker, but it has yet to prove itself to warrant it eight installments (and there are attempts to make it ten!?!?). 5.3/10

Adult Written byUnknown Agent November 17, 2015

Good

Good for Teens

Adult Written byreecel April 15, 2015

good film

Written byAnonymous August 18, 2018

Very Good Movie

Adult Written byAntonKreitzer December 3, 2011

Don't bother

Seriously, whilst this movie is teens + up, it's just incredibly boring! Any of the other F+F movies is much better use of time and money.