All member reviews for 21

Teen, 13 years old Written bySoccercrazyteen September 11, 2009

THis was a swweeeettt movie a little violent,but really good!
Teen, 14 years old Written bypanettoncino April 9, 2008
Teen, 14 years old Written byBilly Bobins April 9, 2008

good

this was a good movie it was appropiate for my age. the language wasn't anymore than the avage pg-13 and the sexual content was only a 30 secound scene o shirtless kissing. so If you like casino movies than this is recomened
Teen, 15 years old Written bybananalover March 18, 2011

i love this movie
Teen, 16 years old Written byfaithblade March 17, 2011

my only
Kid, 12 years old July 8, 2010

A confusing but entertaining flick.

This movie is very well done. They film it perfectly, with cool angles I've never seen done before. The violence is bast on real events, (they play 'poker?' but these people above the billiard room beat up anyone that cheats like these 12 graders who have know idea its illegal.) Its often funny with lines of 'I need a drink' and two people from the same team begin making love on a train. (anything strange about that? Nah, I see it every time I go on a public train. LOL.) Theirs drug, and a seen when a man is beat up very bad, blood every where. B.S. is said and God- D*** is heard. A girl smokes and drinks 'trying for a sexy look'. Los Angelas is shown lots of times. That includes clubs, gambling rooms, strip club etc. Theres nudity nothing shown from a window. They cheat and are filthy rich from counting cards, which by the way is illegal. Blood is shown on a camera. No good role models, except at the end when they realize what they are doing is not so great as they thought it was.
Teen, 13 years old Written byBestPicture1996 November 29, 2009

Predictable but entertaining

Come into this movie expecting not a heroic, original plot. Kid gets rich, gets broke, finds revenge, nothing you haven't seen before. Plus it's way too complicated for any "math genius" to understand, the card-counting. But it is worth it in the end.
Teen, 15 years old Written bykayley002 September 24, 2009

My favorite movie

I chose to write about the movie 21. This movie is suspensful, and very addicting. I thoroughly enjoyed this movie. It has drama, action, and comedy all in one! You never know what is going to happen next. Just when you think one thing is going to happen, something completely different happens!The movie does have some abuse and a little bit of sexual content, although, all you ever see is kissing. This truly is a fantastic movie.
Teen, 15 years old Written byballetbabe_x3 June 28, 2009

Fun, fast-paced film about winning and losing big

Some of the main actors, such as Jim Sturgess and Kate Bosworth, will appeal to younger audiences, but perhaps think twice before taking your younger teens to this Vegas film. It's fun and it's inventive and you shouldn't miss it - but there is excessive drinking, partying, and the like. Language is mild (s--t was used a few times, but that was the max.), and there are brief romantic interludes, but other than that, 21 is a must-see. (:
Teen, 17 years old Written bycopperzinc April 26, 2009

Teen, 13 years old Written bypianist_girl December 13, 2008

Great!

I loved it, and there were a few violent scenes, but they weren't bad at all (well, maybe a little..) The acting was great and there were several funny parts. Anyone 10 and older could see this movie, depending on the kid, maybe even 8 or 9. The only 'sex scenes' are some stippers, and kissing, maybe a COUPLE of suggestive jokes...
Kid, 11 years old November 1, 2008

CSM is Over Cautious

Almost EVERY PG-13 Movie on CSM is either pause for 14 or pause for 15. A 12 year old could see this! Yes, they do make love but partial nudity!?! Come on! you see there neck and up! It is fine. The only thing is that there is a bit of cursing. NOT THAT MUCH! It is fine for any 12 year old to see this. GOD!
Teen, 14 years old Written byhicksbuilt April 9, 2008

an alright movie...

This movie had a good plot and it was very entertaining. They had some violence scenes and slight language but that doesn't bother me much, what bothers me is that they "hung out" at the strip club WAY too much. I don't think that part is approprite. But it was very good - kind of a thriller in ways. Thrilling and entertaining. But as I said earlier, the strip club took away from that.

good movie

it was a good movie. not like GREAT but good. as for the quote "sex scenes" its not that bad. i mean they call sex KISSING for goddsakes. its not bad at all. but this movie is actually based off a real story, but stretched. one of the founders of a software called SolidWorks counted cards in Las Vegas when he was younger and got banned from every casino in Las Vegas except the MGM. shows how amazingly unfair some people are, i mean if youre smart, why not use it to your advantage? GOOD MOVIE i would def. see again.

Pretty good

I mean it's a Vegas movie so you know it's not gonna be a kid's movie. Despite that, I thought it was a good movie and made me feel like playing 21!
Teen, 13 years old Written byvolleyballcutie01 April 9, 2008

I loved this movie!!!!!

okay.... me and a couple friends went to go see this movie and we all loved it. You like need to go see this movie. I did think that the violence was a little bit harsh, but its Vegas... what do you expect?
Teen, 14 years old Written byHappilyEverAfter April 9, 2008

Very Interesting!

I thought "21" was a very entertaining film. It was amazing how they could make something as dull as blackjack become exciting and thrilling. The sexual content wasn't that bad. The social behavior was at times unrealistic because most people just don't go around being THAT smart and being able to count cards but that made the movie even more interesting! I would recommend it to anyone who like the Ocean's movies or anything of the sort.