Breezy Vegas con film fun, with some iffy stuff.

good movie

it was a good movie. not like GREAT but good. as for the quote "sex scenes" its not that bad. i mean they call sex KISSING for goddsakes. its not bad at all. but this movie is actually based off a real story, but stretched. one of the founders of a software called SolidWorks counted cards in Las Vegas when he was younger and got banned from every casino in Las Vegas except the MGM. shows how amazingly unfair some people are, i mean if youre smart, why not use it to your advantage? GOOD MOVIE i would def. see again.
Adult Written bydfk1010 April 9, 2008

greate

greate movie but theres a little bit of punching. i think it's okay for teens ages 12 and up

Pretty good

I mean it's a Vegas movie so you know it's not gonna be a kid's movie. Despite that, I thought it was a good movie and made me feel like playing 21!
Teen, 13 years old Written byvolleyballcutie01 April 9, 2008

I loved this movie!!!!!

okay.... me and a couple friends went to go see this movie and we all loved it. You like need to go see this movie. I did think that the violence was a little bit harsh, but its Vegas... what do you expect?
Teen, 14 years old Written byHappilyEverAfter April 9, 2008

Very Interesting!

I thought "21" was a very entertaining film. It was amazing how they could make something as dull as blackjack become exciting and thrilling. The sexual content wasn't that bad. The social behavior was at times unrealistic because most people just don't go around being THAT smart and being able to count cards but that made the movie even more interesting! I would recommend it to anyone who like the Ocean's movies or anything of the sort.
Kid, 5 years old April 9, 2008

AMAZING MOOVIE

i liked it. It wuz good. i want to sea it agan
Teen, 13 years old Written byedwardlover82 April 9, 2008