Kid reviews for 27 Dresses

Frothy wedding romcom is fun but filled with profanity.

Teen, 13 years old Written bymidsouthchick July 29, 2009

Loved it

loved it soo much! it is a chickflick movie you can see with the girls! it has a good ending!

Kid, 12 years old July 25, 2009

not my favorite movie.

I guess it was o.k. Some parts I had to close my eyes in. But over all i think it was preety well.

Teen, 13 years old Written bybrunette May 1, 2009

THIS WAS

The movie LOOKS good, but looks can be desiving. It was , i hate it. I wish i could get my money. Yeah, it was that !!!!!!!
Kid, 9 years old April 19, 2009

Mostly Stupid

Nothing concerned me. Kind of funny.
Teen, 17 years old Written byTrinity3 March 21, 2009

Very cute!

A very cute movie with only a few suggestive scenes or words. a good movie for fourteen year olds.

Teen, 15 years old Written bysaferkid613 January 1, 2009

Not appropriate for younger kids

This movie was very funny and the plot line was good, but it is not appropriate for younger children. There is a lot of cursing and some scenarios that I, sixteen years old, was uncomfortable watching.
Kid, 10 years old April 9, 2008
Teen, 13 years old Written bymisscompetitive April 9, 2008

really good

This movie was really good. it is rated pg 13 but they could have rated it pg. i think the only reason they did not is because i dont think little kids would enjoy it as much as older people. ithink people 9 and up would love this movie. my 7 year old sister lost interest at some parts. i think you sould go watch it now.

GREAT movie

Yes, this movie has some - iffy behavior and language, but it is a very entertaining movie that has a good story to it. Funny at times, sad at times, but the original romance story lingers within the story line.
Teen, 16 years old Written bygoth67 April 9, 2008

What this movie ment to me

I like this movie, it is mostly for people 13 and up...And I love how it has some twists in it and it makes you stand on your tippy toes. It shows you that dont always trust your instincts whenit comes to love. You always find something way better latter on. And the movie shows pashion and real life things that happen. When people want to chose there career and if they cant have that one they can make up for it.
Teen, 14 years old Written bydirecterdude123 April 9, 2008

good movie

This movie is really funny and also has some but not a lot of adult material. There is some language but is good for teens 12+
Teen, 14 years old Written byHappilyEverAfter April 9, 2008

Good but fairly predictable...

I saw 27 Dresses with about 10 other girls my age for my birthday. It is definetly a chick flick! I thought it was very predictable but still kept my attention. However, I wouldn't have thought that Jane's boss would have gone for her sister. Anyway, Kevin (the wedding column writer, James Marsden) was much better looking. Overall, I thought it was entertaining enough.
Teen, 13 years old Written bydeath April 9, 2008

27 Dresses

27 Dresses is a comedy about a woman named jane who does a lot of parties. She meets a man named kevin doyle when she gets hit in the head at one of his parties. Over the next coming days she starts to find things out about the real kevin doyle and flips out in a alley. The language in the movie is pretty strong so didn't let little girls see or you will be disgusted by the language that is used

Fun Movie

This was a a really fun movie. The best part of the movie was when she was trying on the dresses. Cute!
27 Dresses had a good story line, but the contents were a bit iffy. There was one use of motherf--k, and a few usage of bitch. One of the charactersis always talking about sex. But I enjoyed the movie.

Very good!

loved it!so funny and not as adult as Juno! very good acting job also! lots of funny parts but also sad! barvo!
Teen, 13 years old Written bysoccerluver13 April 9, 2008

fantastic!

A complete chick flick, but i loved it! A great romance comedy i especially recommend for women! Totally awsome!