All member reviews for 28 Weeks Later

Teen, 13 years old Written bycerealkiller189 February 13, 2012

28 Weeks Later

The very violent sequel to 28 Days Later sees the virus spreading across Britian.Although I liked this,I can't say how much I preferred 28 Days Later to this.It really needed that little feeling of hopelessness and reality that 28 Days so greatly managed to achieve.It cranks up the gore and scares of the original though.The most violent part is when Don kills Alice in the hospital after kissing her and getting the infected saliva,becoming crazy and proceeding to bite and gouge out his wife's eyes and blood pours out profusely.The room is covered in blood after this and he gets shot later in the head in a huge resultant blood explosion.Also the part where the guy hangs on the helicopter and the zombies chase him,looking like crazed fans cheering for some famous rock band and the helicopter slices the zombies heads off with blood going everywhere ,not before the guy falls down and gets eaten.Go check IMDB Parents Guide or Kidsinmind for more information.Can't wait for 28 Months Later to come !What do you guys think it will be about?More zombie killings,of course. Kill zombies,that's what I say!
Kid, 10 years old August 19, 2009

Very, Very Scary and Graphic

it scared the crap out of me
Teen, 13 years old Written byxxhazyshadowsxx April 9, 2008

Pretty good

First off, I have to disagree with the man claiming movies like this are responsible for acts of violence. Movies/Games arent the cause, its dumb parents who dont teach their children right from wrong. Let me also add that there was violence WAY before technology. As for the movie, its still the same concept we all know and love. I thought it was good, it just didnt induce the same type of fear/isolation that the first one achieved so greatly.
Teen, 14 years old Written bybranman894 August 10, 2013

28 Weeks Later Review

28 Weeks Later is a sad movie. It is not as good as the first. The beginning scene is amazing. You want to see the whole movie afterwards then you see it and it is okay. It does not live up to the beginning scene. Anyway the movie is okay the acting is good. There are also some plotholes as well but overall if you need to see a zombie movie and you've seen all the classics. This one is not a bad one to choose.
Teen, 13 years old Written bykunkofilms2 April 2, 2011

Not a bad sequel, with positive role models, kinda bloody...

With plot I thought it was one of the better sequels out there. With positive messages I think it had good two role models the main male and female military agents trying to save a kid even though it is against their orders, risking and losing their life to save the kids. Negative, it was a bit more bloody but then again it is a zombie movie so it's exactly what you expect.
Kid, 12 years old July 18, 2010

Graphic says it all

I liked it, but not quite as good as 28 days later. Definetely NOT for anyone who is in the least bit squeamish. Expect graphic, gory violence and strong language. I would rate it R for strong graphic violence and gore, language, disturbing content and brief sexuality/nudity.

A GREAT SEQUEL TO AN AWESOME MOVIE!

This film takes place 28 weeks after an infection started, and nearly wiped out all of England. London is rebuilding, but the virus is back and a boy and girl might have the cure.
Teen, 14 years old Written bytpainzbro April 9, 2008

Good but not great

youcould not feel the same connection between characters like in first film
Teen, 15 years old Written byfedorahead April 9, 2008

I loved it. You may not.

I'm a fifteen year old girl, and I loved this movie. It DEFINITELY isn't for the squeamish, and is chock-full of gore and violence (just how us teens like it :)), but if you can get past the first maybe ten or fifteen minutes, it is a totally awesome movie. If you are a parent, you should figure out your kid's likes and dislikes before passing judgement of this movie. Some kids (or teens, or adults) are very impressionable and not into fast-paced thrillers, but some of us live for this stuff.
Teen, 16 years old Written bymoltenskull February 11, 2015

Great movie with some very graphic death scenes.

Parents, please not that this movie has some incredibly graphic scenes, innocent people shot by the army, a man kills his wife by punching her and gouging her eyes until blood comes out, two kids watch a zombie's head explode and leave brain matter all over the window, a whole family is slaughtered (Including a kid and 2 grandparents) by zombies, a girl gets beaten with a gun to death, a lovable character gets burned to death, and a girl gets shot in her leg. There is a lot of swearing too.
Teen, 14 years old Written byLokisarmy December 20, 2013

Not for the weak stomach

It's definitely earned its adult rating. It's EXTREMELY bloody and gory, so if you don't like blood, change your mind about this. I would like to note a warning of strobe lights used throughout the movie, so if you are epileptic, this isn't the best idea. Expletives are used every five minutes or so, mainly generic. The worst shots for me, a 14 year old, were a nightmare where a zombie rips off her face, and one of the zombies gouges eyes out a bit later in the movie. I'm not sensitive to gore, so this was a relatively easy movie for me to watch. There are few jump scares, and mostly revealed or provoked by music. However, they must have spent half their budget on making the infected look bad and the other half on fake blood, and sure as hell not scripting. Just a note.
Kid, 11 years old December 16, 2013

Great movie

This movie was great I saw it last year and it was awesome
Teen, 14 years old Written byJacktheCool August 14, 2013

sucks

Too nasty and bloody! Heck! I will never watch that junk next time!
Teen, 13 years old Written bySopheexD August 14, 2010

Teen, 15 years old Written byEirthbndr December 26, 2009

Bloody, sad, but a perfect Zombie film

I liked this movie a lot, a lot better than its prequel. But I do wish that they had gone a little deeper into the whole eye color thing, that would have been cool. If I had any kids, I would not let them see this until they were at least 16, it is that violent. There is a scene where the government decides just to kill everyone, and it is very.....err.......emotional?
Teen, 14 years old Written byIronZombie75 July 11, 2009

Very scary and graphic violence. not for easily disturbed.

Extremely Gorey and Disturbing so not for under 12. I loved it though.
Teen, 15 years old Written byRyukGodOfDeath June 21, 2009

SCARY OR WHAT?

hmm, i think this and the SAW sequell beats all horrors! ermm, i wouldent say for people under my age, the most scariest movie i have ever seen! 17+
Teen, 14 years old Written byLoveMovies June 7, 2009

Don't watch this If you get freaked out by zombies!

If you get scared by zombies I wouldnt watch this but apart form that one of the best zombie/death/scary movies I have ever seen :)
Teen, 13 years old Written byDavina95 April 16, 2009

SCARY!

I usually like horror films but this is too frightening. It's very disturbing!
Teen, 15 years old Written byleardi April 9, 2008