All member reviews for 3 Days to Kill

Decent lightweight action film packed with shooting.

Parent Written bymike62 May 25, 2014

Inaccurate review! Extended full-fruntal nude scene

The nude scene in the dance club is NOT "obscured by smoke" as the main review describes. It is extended, and just when you think it's over, another nude dancer joins the first to perform some very sexual dance moves together. None of this is obscured in any way. We allowed our 14-year-old to see this in theatres, but absolutely would not have, had we known this scene was in it. Very disappointing.
Adult Written byTekman2014 March 1, 2014

3 days to kill

This movie I personally think has some content that is over the rating PG-13. It has vulgar language and is kind of strong in sex. The violence is mostly meant for PG-13, but some scenes seem intense and gory. This movie is meant for adults and some teens. But kids under the age of 16, this movie is not meant for you. If it only had little bit more of the listed in this movie I would think it would surely be rated R
Teen, 16 years old Written byStevie111 February 21, 2014

Should have been rated R

2 or 3 completed and other unfinished f-bombs, and lots of other swearing, a woman's naked backside including an upper butt shot, and tons of shooting resulting in bloody bodies lying around. There's also a brutal scene where a woman's head is put in an elevator shaft and the elevator comes down on it. Also suggestive and sexual innuendo and dancing, and attempted rape at a rave. Quite mature for PG-13, but also quite good. This is hysterical
Written byAnonymous September 29, 2014

violent provoced movie has thrills but very little

my rating:PG-13 for intense violence and action,brief strong language and nudity
Kid, 12 years old August 21, 2014

Iffy.

Really good storyline, just the two parts that was way inappropriate. The two girls dancing very suggestively, French people you know. But anyway the second scene was at the tattoo parlor like they said on common sense media. Besides that awesome movie, not a lot of language and lots of action. Just sit with your kid.
Adult Written byjoshua martinez December 1, 2014

13 and up.

this action/adventure movie 3 days to kill is a great action movie stars with Amber Heard and other actors with that being said this action/adventure movie is good for your teens and parents you need to know that 3 days to kill has lots of stylish intense violence such as shooting and killing the movie does have some mild language used and some drinking used such as wine and vodka.
Teen, 13 years old Written byHightech Redneck August 2, 2014

Good action dramedy.

Lots of humor and action mixed with drama. The story is pretty good. The effects are average. The acting is good. Obvious violence (look at the name.). Some language including f--k (a few times) and misuses of Jesus Christ. The main character drinks vodka. We had to fast forward through one scene because of nudity which was unexpected since this movie is rated PG-13. Overall, good movie, just be warned about language and nudity.
Kid, 8 years old May 23, 2015

Very violent Costner flick has some racy content, and blood, nudity, and lots of swearing.

My rating R: for strong bloody violence, racy content, nudity, and language.