All member reviews for 300

Bloody, fanboyish retelling of an ancient battle.

Teen, 16 years old Written byStevie111 February 14, 2014

Bloody Spartan Action Movie

Lots of bloody battles and an extremely high body count. Some sexual scenes with nudity. For mature action loving teens and up.
Teen, 14 years old Written bymoviesandmore January 5, 2014

not for youngsters

throughout this graphic tale of Leonids it definitely had a lot of sex and violence. You see breast constantly throughout the film ( at least 4-times). That's not the issue here though it's the violence. You see necks slit, many graphic stabbings and 3 very graphic(and realistic) decapitations which were very bloody and emotional at the Same time.
Teen, 15 years old Written byJovan flute October 19, 2013

great movie but very extreme for a kid who has not been exposed to gore. It is an intense ancient war movie. At times it can be disturbing but for the most part its a great movie.
Teen, 13 years old Written byEric Paul September 24, 2013

Bad movie

100% extreme violence
Teen, 14 years old Written byFILMCRITIC500 July 28, 2013

epic, fun-filled action flick teaches history and shows tons of blood

a great way to learn some quick history and to witness epic battles. this adaptation of the Frank Miller graphic novel is an awesome movie, with loads of action and quick facts about the Battle of Thermopylae. but some of the gruesome violence is too intense for younger teens. this film overflows with massive fights and gushing blood. people are stabbed, slashed, beaten, cut, shot with arrows, gored, dismembered, impaled, and decapitated. some enemies are deformed and look like monsters. a mound of dead bodies is shown and pushed over. a massive, orc-like monster fights Leonidas and is beheaded. a death of the son of one of the main characters is shown in slo-mo. in fact, most of the action is shown in slow, stylized fashion. early on, a boy is beaten and trained to fight. another scene shows Persians being kicked into a pit. a rhino impales and stabs a few Persians, while elephants tumble off a cliff. and all of it is complete with spurting blood and flying limbs. asides from the strong violence, is a sex scene with nudity and other scenes with naked breasts.
Parent Written byconcernedparenzzz July 2, 2013

Not for kids - but a good guy's movie

Not for kids under 18. That said, I thought it was fun. Sometimes a guy just wants to watch a testosterone laden film and suspend reality. Definitely a guy's movie. Not the quality of Braveheart or Gladiator, but if you don't go in expecting a deep plot, then you can enjoy it too. I really enjoyed it a lot!
Teen, 16 years old Written bybretnummer248 July 2, 2013

Violent, Stylish Action Movie

This is a stylish, violent Zach Snyder action film. This Is full of bloody violence. There is sword fighting, arrows, spears, and hand to hand fighting. There is some fighting between young children as they train to become Spartans. There are a few scenes that show breasts and the Spartans wear little clothing throughout the film. The Spartans are role models because they fight to stop their country from bring invaded by Xerxes' army. The Queen is also a very strong role model.
Kid, 10 years old June 16, 2013

Spartans!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is a pretty good novel adoption. I watched it with my dad. There is a lot of blood slashing violence with people just getting killed. Body count is like 400. There is a lot of sexuality and nudity in this film. There are no major swear words. I would not recommend this film to kids under 14
Teen, 14 years old Written byThatGamingCat May 24, 2013

Great! but be cautioned!

This is a great movie, showing basically how The Battle of Thermopylae went down. But it contains strong violence, and a sex scene. I would recommend this movie for 14+
Teen, 15 years old Written byNo Name, for real. May 23, 2013

Extremely violent, nonstop bloodbath is not for the faint of heart.

Bloody, sometimes gory battlefield violence. Also sex scenes and 100% full on nudity.
Teen, 17 years old Written byadfadfadfaagarea4t5r December 30, 2012

Kiss kiss, good night, no nightmares

The best educational movie ever
Parent of a 7 year old Written bythe names Bond December 15, 2012

Decent movie

Well, it is not the best, but not the worst, this was an enjoyable movie, if you are a female, you will hate this movie, I guarantee it.
Adult Written byTimTheTVGuy October 30, 2012

Cool,but not for kids though.

I would NEVER recomnend this movie to any kid of any age.But I have to admit,it's action-packed.
Teen, 13 years old Written bypbondhater007 October 22, 2012

My Favorite Movie!!!

This is my favorite movie of all time. My dad showed this movie to me when I was about 12 and had me skip a few sexual scenes. This movie has a bunch of violence but it is cool and really stylish. Just about half of the movie are war scenes and fights. That's what makes it a great movie for guys and my favorite movie!!!!
Teen, 14 years old Written bymadelineshadowrose August 16, 2012

Wonderful movie

This is a great film for people who either love war movies, or prefer action films to be over the top. Pretty violent but fake looking
Parent Written byprn August 8, 2012

Gratuitous nudity ruins this movie

Teen, 17 years old Written bygoldenlion666 June 16, 2012

OMG NO WAY

vERY vIoLeNt aNd lOTS OF KISSING
Teen, 15 years old Written bygabrvar March 31, 2012

Not that great

ok i just put it at 15 cuz thats when i saw it but it really depends on each kid. First of all, don't listen to some of the reviews that said this is historically accurate. I'm not saying it was supposed to be just saying it's not. I wasn't expecting it but this is almost more of a fantasy movie than historical fiction. There are these goblin like creatures and troll like things, kind of like Lord of the Rings. There's also graphic sex and nudity (breasts) and there's this random orgy scene with a bunch of mostly naked women who are kissing and what not. To make it more disturbing they begin to seduce one of those strange looking monsters. Obviously it's bloody but it's so unrealistic that it's just like whatever, in general i'd say it's not that good of a movie even though people will praise the animation(whatever)