All member reviews for 300

Bloody, fanboyish retelling of an ancient battle.

Parent Written bymovie fan man's dad March 12, 2014

blood. guts, action!

there is nude in 300 and demons if your child/teen likes head chopping and blood and guts it is maybe fine only 3 times shown of nude my kids have not seen it they are only 8
Teen, 16 years old Written byStevie111 February 14, 2014

Bloody Spartan Action Movie

Lots of bloody battles and an extremely high body count. Some sexual scenes with nudity. For mature action loving teens and up.
Teen, 14 years old Written bymoviesandmore January 5, 2014

not for youngsters

throughout this graphic tale of Leonids it definitely had a lot of sex and violence. You see breast constantly throughout the film ( at least 4-times). That's not the issue here though it's the violence. You see necks slit, many graphic stabbings and 3 very graphic(and realistic) decapitations which were very bloody and emotional at the Same time.
Teen, 15 years old Written byJovan flute October 19, 2013

great movie but very extreme for a kid who has not been exposed to gore. It is an intense ancient war movie. At times it can be disturbing but for the most part its a great movie.
Teen, 15 years old Written byLegend736 April 24, 2012

Pretty fun

Kid, 10 years old April 21, 2012

OMG NO WAY

vERY vIoLeNt aNd lOTS OF KISSING
Teen, 14 years old Written byLilWayneisawsome July 1, 2011

I liked the story but it was very gory and there was some sexual content this is one of my O.K. movies
Teen, 15 years old Written byCyonnara April 4, 2010

Mid teens and up ONLY

Pretty boring I have to say was not as epic as the trailer made it seem, quite a bore so...beware
Teen, 14 years old Written byzazmopepperz February 17, 2010

Really good film, loved it ever so much. The sex though is really explicit, I mean I usually see such scenes in 18+ movies (here in the UK its 15+). As for the violence its just over the top, which I think is good but others won't. Also all the asians in this movie are either freaks or monsters. I am asian but I didn't take offense to it (but my dad sure did lol). Anywho, a legend of a film but only for the maturest of teens.
Kid, 12 years old January 30, 2010

I loved it , it was a good movie , the sex parts might be a bit of a problem though , but this is like a history movie , look real close to it to see a message , "NEVER GIVE UP!"
Kid, 12 years old January 25, 2010

i love i like the violence it is a good good movie everything is wonderful in it it is awesome
Teen, 13 years old Written by9001 December 23, 2009

Adults Only

Extreme graphic violence and disturbing sexuality scenes are definitely not for kids.
Kid, 11 years old November 24, 2009

perfect gorey bloody movie your kids want!!

an amzing movie for teens not for me though!
Teen, 14 years old Written bysweetie1025 September 26, 2009

Wonderful movie!

I love this movie! If you don't want your kids to see the sex scenes [very awkward] then just skip past them. It is definately a movie worth watching.Just watch it first so you know where to skip.
Teen, 14 years old Written byskating132 August 10, 2009

I think it is an amazing movie. But there are many very violent and bloody scenes. also there is a sex scene between Leinidas and his queen and you can see the boobs of the queen a couple of times. Also, the oracle os wearing a thin white cloth and you can see her boobs a couple of times. And there is a scene where you can see girls kissing and having sex. The queen also gets forced into sex with a politician to win his vote.
Teen, 15 years old Written byMiraclexBlazer July 30, 2009

Amazing repersintation of history

A king who will sacrifice his life for his people's freedom is a better theme than the sugary-pop let's all get along annoying tone of High School Musical for teens. And the two people engaging in the sex scene are married which can't be said for most movies. All in all this movie is very gory but is a very good representation of ancient Greek history. Gerard Butler did an amazing job capturing the courage of King Leonidas. I suggest that if your young teen wants to see it, let them but be sure to be there the first time they see it.
Teen, 13 years old Written byx495 July 2, 2009

Parents should know that this movie is literally filled with blood. Heads are sliced off, limbs are hacked, and torsos are stabbed and shot at with arrows. Blood flows, splatters, and spurts. There are several explicit sex scenes, including an orgy and brutality is encouraged. Older teens would do fine with this film.
Parent of a 12 year old Written bytitianmom January 21, 2009

Not for kids

Unless you think it's okay to let children watch some guy sodomizing a woman or body parts flying through the air...
Kid, 9 years old April 9, 2008

Kid, 10 years old April 9, 2008

totaly awsome movie

this movie is awsome it has alot of blood and gore but it is awsome there was parts were my mom told me to cover my eyes but overall good movie probaly scary fo kids under 9