All member reviews for 3000 Miles to Graceland

Extremely violent Elvis-based robbery for 17+ only.

Teen, 14 years old Written byhaha_wait_wat September 7, 2010

Loved This Movie As A Kid
Parent of a 2 year old Written bygerbowski September 10, 2012

Typical action film, great start, poor conclusion

I totally agree with the reviewer on this one. This film could have been great, and it starts out that way, but quickly gets lost in the desert. Tons of violence and several sex scenes mean that this one is not for kids.
Adult Written byMovieLover4Lyfe May 26, 2010

while I love Elvis, I'm not so sure I would love this movie.
Teen, 15 years old Written byThePlatinumKnight February 22, 2014

Decent Action Casino Robbing Movie

Not all that bad of a movie about casino robbing and Elvis. I'd say the main thing in the movie that would be the biggest problem would be all the language, with f words in just about every sentence with many other words. Although there were tons of epic shoot outs, they weren't too bloody... compared to other R movies that is. Several sex scenes and sexual situations, however none of them included nudity or were explicit in any ways. Smoking and drinking also, young kid want to be a cowboy so we tries cigarettes. Not many good morals except for the main character decided to save a kids life by risking his own life and all of the stolen money.
Written byAnonymous March 9, 2013

Not for kids even for that kid in the film too.

Sex, Violence, Bad Language, Plus Drinking, Drugs & Smoking = Not for kids. I saw sex scene and the kid in this tries to see them but the kid doesn't see it at all. ...and It's in Las Vegas too.