All member reviews for 3:10 to Yuma (2007)

Western remake with plenty of shoot-outs and bloodshed.

Parent of a 14 and 15 year old Written byLiz Perle April 9, 2008

Parent Written byStepMomSterToo June 26, 2010

This movie isn't so over the top with violence. Nothing really bad about it for older teens, especially in today's overly violent world, but there is violence. I just thought the movie's ending did not fit.
Adult Written byGrady508 April 9, 2008

The best movie of 2007!

UNBELIVABLE a great movie you have to see it! Best of 2007. a 13 year-old film and up very well done a MUST-SEE!
Adult Written byMovieLover4Lyfe May 26, 2010

Christian Bale and Russell Crowe are both amazing actors and I'll be watching this movie because of them.
Adult Written bykrystalhaze April 9, 2008

Teen, 13 years old Written bySithLordBeast August 12, 2011

pretty good western

3:10 to yuma is a pretty good movie with a pretty good plot. It's set in the west which isnt my favorite kind of movie. But they still did it pretty well. Men get shot and one man gets stabbed which shows quite a lot of blood.. Blood is seen in fairly large amounts at times. Two or three instances of f--k. Other language includes half a dozen uses of sh--, some d--ns, h-ll, a--, b---ard, and b--ch. The language (aside from the f-words) is less than some pg-13 movies language. I would says teens and up should be allowed to watch this. And tweens may be fine watching it too.
Teen, 13 years old Written byjohnmarston February 20, 2011

A great movie for mature 12 year olds!

This is a great movie that I have seen several times. There really isn't any nudity except a partial view a woman's backside. F--k is used twice as well as several other instances of cursing, but the language isn't terrible overall. I don't get the reviews that say 15+ or something like that because this movie isn't really that bad at all. Also the main character is very brave and is a great model as well as a family man that does everything for the well being of his wife and kids.
Teen, 13 years old Written byc588 October 30, 2010

i love this movie i always watch it every time because of this movie i want to be a cow boy.
Teen, 17 years old Written byHopeless July 29, 2009

I got my version from Wal Mart so i dont know if it was the "clean version" or not but i saw no nudity except for what was drawn by Crowe in one scene, the violence is somewhat intense, blood and bullet wounds are seen..use of the word "f--k" and "wh--e" as well as some others but this movie is a great pick for people who love westerns, entertaining to the end..
Parent of a 2, 3, 4, 11, 11, and 15 year old Written bylover4 June 2, 2009

bad , good ,great

not for kids
Teen, 16 years old Written byourblackego February 28, 2009

A Winner!

When a movie is being made there is one common goal. To entertain us, this includes exciting us, making us happy, and liking the movie. In 3:1o to Yuma they sure entertain us! A brialliant movie showing the importance of doing whats right when the sacrifice might cause you your life. In this movie Ben Wade, a murderer and stage coach robber, is escorted by Christian bale to the 3:10 train to yuma! On the way Bale faces many difficulties at one point ben wade offers him to just give up and he'd give bale 1,000 cash dollars when bale maid only $2 a day. By the end of the story Wade and Bale become good friends , respecting eachother, Ben wade no longer fights back, but just lets himself be taken to the train. WARNING!!!!!!!!!!!!1 SPOILER When he gets Ben wade on the train, he is immediatle shit in the back 3 times, by one of Ben wades gang memebers, his right hand man, Charlie. Wade looks at all 7 of his men and puts his head down, they realize something is wrong and draw their guns, Wade takes his quickly, and swiftly and expertise shoots all 7 of his men, befor ethey have time to fire ine shot on him, he puts his gun down gets on the train. then Wade whistles, and his horse ry=uns up to the side of the train. The End!
Teen, 13 years old Written byNickD531 January 1, 2009

Great Western

This movie is great, it entertains you and is just amazing. However, it is vioelnt so I don't recommend children under 12 watching, but it is a great movie.
Adult Written bycastlekeeper April 9, 2008

They didn't talk like that(I don't think)

I was surprised at the amount of bad language there was in this movie.I would expect it in gang or war movies but not westerns.I should have known though since nothing is as it should be.The movie was good otherwise.I'm just glad I waited until it came out in DVD so I didn't feel as ripped off by the constant swearing as I would have if I spent the $$ in a theater.Then I really wouldn't have been happy.
Adult Written byTwilight July 17, 2009

Adult Written byvetron April 9, 2008

Kid, 10 years old July 20, 2011

great movie but some scary & violent parts

great movie but sad and bloody. Amazing acting and a great western. There are lots of good role models in this movie as well as good messages. I don't watch some of the parts.
Teen, 17 years old Written byrobots in disguise April 9, 2008

Im glad to see another western movie

I enjoyed the movie. The story line was interesting and the characters were developed well. A girl's back and part of her butt are shown but other than that there is no nudity and people see most of that at the beach and pool anyway. There is some language but its not bad for an R rated movie. Since I'm an older teen I think the action violence is awesome. It does get a little bloody but not as bad as gladiator or any other bloody R rated movie
Kid, 10 years old April 16, 2009

get a clearplay to watch this

yes im 10 and i watched it. it was the best movie i hade ever seen. i watched it with the clear play the crack still showed tho. it had one funny part. oh man did i laugh. but blood was very common and alllot on g*****s and a** i dont remember alot of kissing just once

A Must Watch!!

This was an awesome movie!! watch it or you're crazy!