All member reviews for 3:10 to Yuma (2007)

Western remake with plenty of shoot-outs and bloodshed.

Parent of a 14 and 15 year old Written byLiz Perle April 9, 2008
Teen, 15 years old Written bySpencer15 June 30, 2015

3:10 to Yuma

3:10 to Yuma is an amazing remake that is way better than the old movie back in the 1950's. It has my favorite actor Russell Crowe and it also has the amazing Christian Bale. This was not to bloody but it had strong mild language. This is the best western movie ever made!
Teen, 13 years old Written bymudshark February 20, 2015

3:10 to Yuma

Warning: contains some spoilers. Another spoiler warning is typed in front of the actual spoiler. 3:10 to Yuma is a great western movie with great acting, and lots of violence. Starring Christian Bale and Russel Crowe, 3:10 to Yuma explodes with action and drama at every corner. Be careful at some points; the action can get rough. The violence is R-rated stuff. Besides the intense shooting, there is blood spraying from gunshot wounds, a graphic bloody bullet removal, and the shotgun blast scene, which depicts and man flying backward after being shot in the stomach with a shotgun (Small bloody chunks of gore are briefly shown spraying out of him for a split second). But the message is great. Dan Evans (Christian Bale) is seen as a cripple and a coward by his sons, and his wife. So he brings Ben Wade onto the 3:10 to Yuma train, knowing he would *spoilers*die*spoilers*, to prove his bravery.
Adult Written bysarge123 February 5, 2015
Teen, 13 years old Written byHightech Redneck September 4, 2014

Awesome western film.

This movie has a bit of humor and tons of action. The acting is good. I'm very impressed that this movie shows characters praying and the fact that this movie mentions the bible several times. This movie is violent and has some sexual content but it doesn't go too far. This movie does have some language including d*mn, sh*t, and 2 uses of the F bomb. Characters drink whiskey. Overall, a movie that isn't for small children but great for everyone else.
Teen, 14 years old Written byMaWalker66 April 23, 2014

Best Western of All Time

Amazing Movie. Great Characters. Great Story. Great Casting and Performances. Awesome Theme Song. Awesome Action. Best Western of All Time. Everyone will like this movie, especially western, action, and adventure fans. It is extremely exciting and entertaining. Dan Evans and Ben Wade are really cool. It should not be rated are. There is no sexual content, and one f word. I also think it is PG13 violence. Amazing Movie. Must Watch.
Parent Written byloveandhope December 16, 2013

my honest to god opnion !! judge me if you want but thats what i belive

I think this movie was great and I honestly would rather my kids watch something about western's than movies about gangsters getting rich or high class business men finding love because if you like it or not this is how our society has came to be and for some reason everyone thinks that their kids shouldn't watch movies with shooting and violence but I grew up on a farm with guns and I learned to shoot when I was 6 and I turned out fine its called discipline and old fashioned A** busting's when I got out of hand and I truly believe that if parents still did that today there would be a lot of problems solved in this world I wish the world was still like the old westerns today I would trade in all my electronics and my cars
Teen, 14 years old Written byStevie111 April 22, 2012

Western action film fine for teens

This is a great movie about a farmer trying to escort an outlaw to the 3:10 to Yuma. Besides some infrequent stronger language, this is absolutely no worse than the Hunger Games. If that's pg-13, this should have been too. There is a bit of blood, but mostly it's just a lot of shooting and an excellent story. This movie should be fine for teens, but too mature for young children.
Teen, 13 years old Written bySithLordBeast August 12, 2011

pretty good western

3:10 to yuma is a pretty good movie with a pretty good plot. It's set in the west which isnt my favorite kind of movie. But they still did it pretty well. Men get shot and one man gets stabbed which shows quite a lot of blood.. Blood is seen in fairly large amounts at times. Two or three instances of f--k. Other language includes half a dozen uses of sh--, some d--ns, h-ll, a--, b---ard, and b--ch. The language (aside from the f-words) is less than some pg-13 movies language. I would says teens and up should be allowed to watch this. And tweens may be fine watching it too.
Kid, 10 years old July 20, 2011

great movie but some scary & violent parts

great movie but sad and bloody. Amazing acting and a great western. There are lots of good role models in this movie as well as good messages. I don't watch some of the parts.
Teen, 13 years old Written byjohnmarston February 20, 2011

A great movie for mature 12 year olds!

This is a great movie that I have seen several times. There really isn't any nudity except a partial view a woman's backside. F--k is used twice as well as several other instances of cursing, but the language isn't terrible overall. I don't get the reviews that say 15+ or something like that because this movie isn't really that bad at all. Also the main character is very brave and is a great model as well as a family man that does everything for the well being of his wife and kids.
Teen, 13 years old Written byc588 October 30, 2010

i love this movie i always watch it every time because of this movie i want to be a cow boy.
Parent Written byStepMomSterToo June 26, 2010

This movie isn't so over the top with violence. Nothing really bad about it for older teens, especially in today's overly violent world, but there is violence. I just thought the movie's ending did not fit.
Adult Written byMovieLover4Lyfe May 26, 2010

Christian Bale and Russell Crowe are both amazing actors and I'll be watching this movie because of them.
Teen, 17 years old Written byHopeless July 29, 2009

I got my version from Wal Mart so i dont know if it was the "clean version" or not but i saw no nudity except for what was drawn by Crowe in one scene, the violence is somewhat intense, blood and bullet wounds are seen..use of the word "f--k" and "wh--e" as well as some others but this movie is a great pick for people who love westerns, entertaining to the end..
Adult Written byTwilight July 17, 2009
Parent of a 2, 3, 4, 11, 11, and 15 year old Written bylover4 June 2, 2009

bad , good ,great

not for kids
Kid, 10 years old April 16, 2009

get a clearplay to watch this

yes im 10 and i watched it. it was the best movie i hade ever seen. i watched it with the clear play the crack still showed tho. it had one funny part. oh man did i laugh. but blood was very common and alllot on g*****s and a** i dont remember alot of kissing just once
Teen, 16 years old Written byourblackego February 28, 2009

A Winner!

When a movie is being made there is one common goal. To entertain us, this includes exciting us, making us happy, and liking the movie. In 3:1o to Yuma they sure entertain us! A brialliant movie showing the importance of doing whats right when the sacrifice might cause you your life. In this movie Ben Wade, a murderer and stage coach robber, is escorted by Christian bale to the 3:10 train to yuma! On the way Bale faces many difficulties at one point ben wade offers him to just give up and he'd give bale 1,000 cash dollars when bale maid only $2 a day. By the end of the story Wade and Bale become good friends , respecting eachother, Ben wade no longer fights back, but just lets himself be taken to the train. WARNING!!!!!!!!!!!!1 SPOILER When he gets Ben wade on the train, he is immediatle shit in the back 3 times, by one of Ben wades gang memebers, his right hand man, Charlie. Wade looks at all 7 of his men and puts his head down, they realize something is wrong and draw their guns, Wade takes his quickly, and swiftly and expertise shoots all 7 of his men, befor ethey have time to fire ine shot on him, he puts his gun down gets on the train. then Wade whistles, and his horse ry=uns up to the side of the train. The End!
Teen, 13 years old Written byNickD531 January 1, 2009

Great Western

This movie is great, it entertains you and is just amazing. However, it is vioelnt so I don't recommend children under 12 watching, but it is a great movie.