All member reviews for A Cinderella Story

Funny and sweet update of the Cinderella tale.

Kid, 8 years old April 19, 2009

e.g. You should think twice before going with a tween!

THIS movie is all age appropriate i dont know what you somokin!
Teen, 16 years old Written byUgli Chic March 14, 2010

ok

I liked this movie, how Samantha stood up for herself. The story plot is ok, I guess, just very convienently manipulated in some scenes.
Parent of a 9 year old Written bynikilj April 9, 2008
Kid, 12 years old July 29, 2009

My favorite romance.

This is definately my favorite movie. It's very touching and gives a good message. To me it seems like it wouldn't be a good movie for kids 6 and under, since it's more of a romance. It doesn't have lots of good role models except for the main character, because there are some mean girls that give her a hard time.
Kid, 11 years old February 9, 2011

prefect for everyone 7+

Kid, 10 years old July 10, 2010

Great Movie

A girl has a crush on this guy and they go to a party
Kid, 12 years old June 26, 2010

Great for everyone!

I loved it! It was a spunky version of cinderella and I could watch it over and over again.
Kid, 12 years old May 14, 2010

Alright

Good movie. Hilary Duff could have been better but Chad Michael Murray was as good as ever. Nothing bad. Pretty good. Love to watch it. Can't wait to see it again.
Kid, 12 years old January 8, 2010

O.K.

i saw it ages ago but was kind of impressed thinking earlier it would be a fake
Teen, 13 years old Written byvalvalaval November 8, 2009

Kid, 12 years old October 25, 2009

it was good
Kid, 10 years old July 2, 2009

Good for the family

This is a great family movie good for everyone in the family. There are some bad influences with some mean girls but otherwise there is nothing parents have to worry about.
Kid, 9 years old April 15, 2009

antonia's review

i think this film is relly good and u put a lot of evert in it as i can see this is the only and the best hairy duff film i have ever seen but i am going to watch more i promise. i bet lots of over people will be voting some good some bad my dad thinks it is a load of rubish but i do not care wat he thinks because it is about kissing and that and he does not lyk that stuff hah
Kid, 9 years old April 9, 2008

I love this movie

It has everyday problems with caty girls in school. Ot sends a great message which is to be true to yourself.
Teen, 15 years old Written byCSM Screen Name... April 9, 2008

It was FUNNY

I think that it was GOOD because it had HILLARY DUFF as the star! I also think that it was CUTE because it was FUNNY! The step-mother made the movie FUNNY!IT WAS GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Teen, 16 years old Written bysurfrgirl April 9, 2008

i laughed, i cried, i puked.

A Cinderella Story was so stupid that i almost fell asleep. Don't waste your money on seeing this movie.
Teen, 15 years old Written bystifergusonjr April 9, 2008

good movie

i like this movie it is a little sad when the cheerleaders make fun of Sam at the pep rally. Chad Micheal Muray is soo hot!
Teen, 14 years old Written byrebma97 April 2, 2011

Modern-day Cinderella

This is a modern-day Cinderella tale. It wasn't my favoirte, but it's nice. There isn't much vioelnce; it's usally comical if there is any. Sex is limited to kissing. There's no swearing, but there are some mean words (usually towards Sam). This movie has more postive messages than the classic movie; it's about fighting for your dreams. Overall it's a clean and fairly enjoyable film.
Kid, 11 years old April 30, 2010

LOVE IT
Kid, 11 years old October 2, 2009

a classic

I say great show the actors did a good job and i loved how they did such a good reenactment of a classic